TS ECET Results at ecet.tsche.ac.in. A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH and B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2020 will be conducted by JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-2021 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd-year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority), approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority and Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
TS ECET 2020 Results/ Rank cards at ecet.tsche.ac.in
Result for Telangana engineering common entrance test (ECET) will be announced by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on May 22, 2020. According to a press release issued by the JNTUH, the ECET results for engineering, pharmacy and bachelor in science (mathematics) will be released on the official website after they are declared by T Papi Reddy, chairman, Telangana State Council for Higher Education and Prof Venugopal Reddy, vice-chancellor, JNTUH at 2.30 pm.
The Telangana ECET-2020 is held for diploma holders seeking lateral entry into BE/BTech/BPharm courses. The Telangana ECET was held on May 11 across 85 centres registering attendance of 96.74 per cent. Of the 25,599 candidates registered in Telangana, 25,034 appeared for the exam and of the 2,438 candidates registered in Andhra Pradesh, 2,089 appeared. Total 27,123 of the 28,037 registered candidates appeared for the test in the two states.
After the results are declared, the TSCHE and JNTUH shall declare the counselling schedule. Qualified candidates seeking lateral entry in various technical courses will have to undergo certificate verification following which they will be able to exercise web options. While processing fee for certificate verification is Rs 600 for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe students, it is Rs 1,200 for other students. Without paying the processing fee, candidates will not be permitted to attend certificate verification. A provisional allotment list will be declared by the university after which students will have to pay the tuition fee and report to the allotted college to confirm the seat.
TS ICET Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application form 24-02-2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 28-02-2020
- The download of Hall Tickets from website 20-04-2020 To 01-05-2020
- TS ICET Exam Date: 02-05-2020
- Declaration of Results: 22-05-2020
- The download of Rank cards: 22-05-2020
TS ECET 2020 Results:
JNTU Hyderabad issued the Telangana ICET 2020 notification in March 2020 and the University invited online applications from the eligible candidates from 06-03-2020 to 08-04-2020 through online mode at its web portal www.ecet.tsche.ac.in. The Students who were applied for this stream, they appeared the engineering common entrance test 2020 which was conducted on 02-05-2020 and appeared students are waiting for their results. Candidates can check their results from Telangana ecet web portal http://ecet.tsche.ac.in/index.
Chairman, Telangana State Council of Higher Education released the results of the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad (JNTU-H) at 4 pm on May 2. Candidates can view their result on the website http://ecet.tsche.ac.in.
TS ECET 2020 Results to be announced on May 22: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has announced that the results for the Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) will be declared tomorrow. Candidates can check their results from the official website and this page for updates.
The examination was conducted for Diploma holders and for BSc (Mathematics) degree holders for admission to Bachelor of Education (BE), Bachelor of Technology (BTech) and Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) courses in the state from the academic term of 2020-2020. The exam was conducted on May 02, 2020, from 2 pm to 5 pm by JNTUH on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Question papers, preliminary keys, response sheets and objections are already available on the official site for candidates to cross-check their answers. The time for raising objections, however, is over.
How to check the TS ECET 2020 scorecards:
- Go to the official website for the examination (ecet.tsche.ac.in).
- A notification will be displayed once the results are announced.
- Click on the results notification for TS ECET 2020.
- Enter your details in the fields provided and submit the information
- Download your results and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Steps to check the TS ECET Results:
- Step 1: Visit the Official website of TS ECET: http://ecet.tsche.ac.in/index
- Step 2: Search for the Results or Rank Cards on the Home page of TS ECET web portal
- Step 3: Click on the TS ECET Results / TS ECET Rank Cards Link and a new web page will be opened
- Step 4: In the TS ECET Results/ TS ECET Rank cards Page, Enter your Hall ticket number along with your date of birth in the required field. OR Login ID with Password
- Step 5: Download your TS ECET results/ TS ECET rank cards and take the print for future reference