TS ECET Answer Key 2021 has been released by JNTUH on its web portal. Telangana ECET 2021 Exam was conducted on 01-07-2021 for the students who have completed the Polytechnic Diploma to join the second year of engineering (lateral entry).
The key was prepared under the auspices of the Education Expert Committee and made available on their website (ecet.tsche.ac.in). Students are advised to send their objections by 6 pm on the notified date through the link mentioned on the website. Students need to download the answer key for future reference. Candidates will also get a chance to study the TS ECET answer key and raise objections, if any.
All the candidates who had appeared for the examination can check their answer keys through their official website, tsche.ac.in. This year, the examination was conducted on 01-07-2021 across the state of Telangana. Candidates can match their answers with the answers mentioned in the answer key. How to check TS ECET Result 2021?
If there is a problem the candidates can challenge the answer key. The final answer key will be released after a week of the release of the preliminary answer key, and the result will be released thereafter. The qualifying marks in TS ECET 2021 is 25 per cent and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates
TS ECET Answer Key 2021 Details
|Name Of The Answer Key||TS ECET Answer Key 2021|
|Releasing Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Download TS ECET Preliminary Key 2021|
|Subject||TSCHE has released Answer Key for TS ECET|
|Answer Key frequency||once|
|Answer Key Level||State Level|
|Last to raise Objections on Key||06-09-2021|
How to download TS ECET Answer key 2021:
- Go to the official website of TSCHE- tsche.ac.in/ OR https://ecet.tsche.ac.in/
- On the homepage, select TS ECET 2021
- Click on the link which reads “TS ECET Answer key”
- On the new window opened, enter your registration number and hall ticket number
- Your TS ECET 2021 preliminary answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and check your score
- If you have any objections on this answer you can raise objection in a proper way.
Response Sheet: The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in/. The candidate can download his/her question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to gmail.com as per the schedule.
How to Filing Objections on TS ICET Answer Key 2021?
- Visit the official website of Telangana ECET: https://icet.tsche.ac.in/.
- Click on “TS ECET Objections on Preliminary Key’ link on the Home page
- TS ICET Objections web page will be opened
- Now, Enter your hall ticket number
- Select the Question Paper and Question Paper Booklet Code
- Select the Question Number
- Enter your answer/choice given the Preliminary Key
- Suggest your answer in the Answer Suggested by Candidate field
- Enter your Explanation/ Remarks in the Explanation/ Remarks Field
- Upload the supporting Document being sent as Attachment
- Finally, Click submit button
TS ECET Preliminary Key 2021
|Download Response Sheet||Download Response Sheet|
|Master Question Papers With Preliminary Key||Master Question Papers With Preliminary Key|
|Objections on Preliminary Key||Objections on Preliminary Key|
Instructions to be followed for raising objections on Preliminary Key:
Candidate should use Master Question Paper only for the purpose of raising Objections on Preliminary Key, as during the examination the questions and options are jumbled Subject wise.
The candidate has to map the “Question id.”(11 digits) from their “Response Sheet” against the “Question id.”(11 digits) of the “Master Question Paper” for the given subject. Raise the Objection(s) corresponding to the options given in the “Master Question Paper” only.
Example: If the Question id. is ‘12345678911’ in the candidate’s Response Sheet, then the correct answer(s) of same Question id. i.e., ‘12345678911’ of the Master Question Paper should be considered for raising Objection.
All objections of the candidate’s responses should be based on Master Question Paper Only. Options given in Master Question Paper in green color and with √ icon are correct. Options given in Master Question Paper in red color and with X icon are incorrect
The candidate can raise objection(s) on any number of question(s) but only “ONCE”. Hence, the candidate is advised to list out all the Objection(s) along with justification before raising objection(s) ONLINE by visiting the “Objections on Preliminary key” on the website “ecet.tsche.ac.in”
The Objection(s) submitted without proper justification will be summarily rejected.
The Decision of Key Committee is final and will be considered for Evaluation.
The objections on the preliminary key will be received through online mode only within the stipulated period (before 4 P.M on 06.09.2021). No other modes of submission of objections will be considered.
Objections raised should be in the given format only. Strictly follow above instructions while raising Objections. If any deviation, the Objections will not be considered.