PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University has released TSVU Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Admissions 2020 notification and An application form has been activated for Animal Husbandry and Fishery Polytechnics.
Telangana Veterinary University invites online applications from the eligible and interested students through TSVU Admissions 2002 web portal for admission into TSVU Polytechnic Animal Husbandry/Fisheries course Admissions 2020.
TS Veterinary Polytechnic Courses Admission 2020 Prospectus is avialable at PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University website for TSVU Polytechnic Diploma Programmes Admission 2020.
TSVU Polytechnic Animal Husbandry, Fisheries Courses Admissions, Application form, last date for the apply, selection process, selection list, have to apply and eligibility criteria details are given here.
TSVU Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Admissions 2020. The Telangana State Veterinary University has published the polytechnic admission notification 2020 for Admission into two years Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma courses for the academic year 2020-21
And the TSVU invites the online application forms from the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma for admission into A.H. and Fishery courses.
|Admission||TSVU Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Admissions 2020|
|Title||TSVU Polytechnic Animal Husbandry/Fisheries course Admissions 2020|
|Subject||The Telangana State Veterinary University has published the polytechnic admission notification 2020 for Admission into two years Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma courses|
|Courses Offered||1. Diploma in Animal Husbandry|
2. Diploma in Fishery
|Eligibility||10th class or S.S.C passed|
|Age Limit||15 to 22 years|
TSVU Polytechnic Diploma Programmes Admissions Counselling dates, Selection list, list of documents for Certificates verification 2020 details time to time would be provided here.
So, Two-year Diploma in Animal Husbandry is offered at the Animal Husbandry Polytechnics and two-year Diploma in Fisheries is offered at the Fisheries Polytechnic.
1. Diploma in Animal Husbandry
2. Diploma in Fishery
The 10th class or S.S.C passed rural students are eligible for admission and the medium of instruction is Telugu.
The Candidates age limit must have between 15 to 22 years as on 31.08.2020.
How to Apply: This year, students can apply for TSVU Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Admissions 2020 through online mode at official Website. TSVU Online Application Form has been activated for Animal Husbandry and Fishery Polytechnics Admission 2020,
Please read the Prospectus carefully before applying and further proceeding. Candidate should have a valid Email Id, Mobile No., Scanned Passport Size Photo and Signature while filling the Online Application Form.
- Opening date of online submission of Application form: 01-10-2020
- Closing date of online submission of Application form: 31-10-2020
Payment of application fee for TSVU Admissions 2020: Rs.660/- for OC & BCs (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.330/-). The applicant has to pay the application fee ONLY through the SBI Collect and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of fee.
|OC & BC candidates||Rs.660/-|
Fee once paid to the University shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Documents to be scanned and uploaded for online application submission at TSVU Polytechnic Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Course Admissions 2020 Website
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 1st to 10th Class.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate (Form-I).
- The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- Children of Armed Force Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate.
- Sports and Games certificates. (State/National/International level)
Uploading File Size and Format
|Photo (passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)||png/jpg/jpeg format||Should not exceed 100 KB file size|
|Signature (3.5 cm x1.5 cm)||png/jpg/jpeg format||Should not exceed 100 KB file size|
|Documents||png/jpg/jpeg format||Should not exceed 1 MB per individual file size|
Steps to Apply for TSVU Admissions 2020
Candidates should following steps for filling TSVU Polytechnic Diploma Admissions 2020 online application form.
- First visit TSVU University Official Website: http://tsvu.nic.in/home.aspx.
- In this home page, find and click on the TSVU Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Admissions 2020.
- Then, TSVU Admissions 2020 web portal will open
- Now, click on the New registration Link. Application will open.
- In this Application form, enter the Details as per 10th marks memo – Enter valid Mobile No. & Email. ID – Set your password
- Enter OTP received to your Mobile No. & Verify the approval link sent to your email ID. OTR (one time registration) has been completed
- Again, Applicant Login using email & password
- Fill up all the details Upload all relevant documents like Bonafide / study conduct certificates – student has to upload 1-10th class certificates. If studied in only one school from 1-10th class, same copy has to be uploaded at each column.
- Verify details & click on check box
- Payment using SBI collect Save the payment receipt in pdf
- Once again login using email & password Upload the SBI collect Reference Number, Date of Payment and copy of payment receipt in pdf
- Print the application and save for future reference
Only ONLINE applications will be accepted for TSVU Admissions. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
The candidates are informed not to send the downloaded application to the University by Post, by Courier or in Person as such applications will not be accepted.
The candidate should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application form online. The applicant should visit the website: https://tsvu.nic.in and fill the OTR (one time registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
The candidate should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission which were given in prospectus before proceeding to fill the online application form.
The candidates are advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
The candidate should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The candidates are advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application. After successful submission of the application, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future reference.
Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained. Only the certificates uploaded along with the application will be considered during the counselling and no other certificates shall be considered.
If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded blank pages/false/fake documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and bring on the counselling day.
The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the applicants should therefore be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
The applicant should produce the originals of all the uploaded certificates and application form for verification of the same on the counselling day. No correspondence will be entertained with the applicants.
Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: https://tsvu.nic.in frequently for regular updates regarding admission and counselling process. The counselling procedure shall be displayed on University website (https://tsvu.nic.in).
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details