TS EdCET Certificates Verification & Web Options Entry Dates 2020 are released on its official website for conducting Web counselling for admission in B.Ed Course in Telangana B.Ed Colleges. TS Ed.CET 2020 Certificates Verification Dates (Schedule) for Web Counselling and Exercise Web Options for Two year B.Ed Course Admissions.
A Common Entrance Test, designated as TS Education Common Entrance Test 2020 (TS Ed.CET 2020) will be conducted every year by the CONVENER, ST Ed.CET 2020, Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in TS State for the academic year 2020-2021.
TS EdCET 2020 Certificate Verification & Web Option Exercising for Web-Based Counseling: The qualified candidates of TS Ed.CET-2020 are hereby informed that certificate verification for admission into two year BEd course for the academic year 2020-20 will commence from 16.08.2020 and online option entry from 17.08.2020. For detailed notification please visit the website http://edcet.tsche.ac.in, http:edcetadm.tsche.ac.in
TS EdCET 2020 Web counselling: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will start the certificate verification and web options for Common Entrance Test for BEd courses. The counselling will start from August 09 and Candidates can exercise web options through online mode only. The aspirants can check details at the official website – edcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
The test was conducted for five subjects including mathematics, physical science, biological science, social studies and English. Make sure to carry the print out of all certificates. Processing fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs 300 and for others Rs 600. The Osmania University, Hyderabad conducts the entrance exam on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) to select candidates for admission to BEd (2 years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2020.
1. Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options.
2. Candidates are required to login to receive the PIN to the registered Mobile number.
3. Exercise web options as per the given schedule.
4. Candidates are advised to take utmost care while giving web options as the allotments will be made in the order of preference given.
5. Candidates are required to download the provisional allotment order and report to the allotted college
Steps to be followed in TS EdCET Web Counselling 2020:
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Slot Booking for attending Certificate Verification
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where the slot is booked
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Web Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Web Options
For detailed notification please visit the official website: http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in/
Stage I: PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
1. Visit the website and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
2. Register by entering
3. ICR Number is given on TS EdCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
4. Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
5. SSC Hall Ticket Number.
6. The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
7. Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 600/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Stage II: Slot Booking for attending Certificates Verification:
1. All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly.
Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification only at the Help Line Center (HLC) booked as per the schedule.
2. Special category candidates i.e (NCC) National Cadet Corps /(PHC) Physically Challenged/(CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel/ Anglo Indians need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
TS EdCET 2020 Certificates verification, Web Options dates /Schedule for Web counselling:
The qualified candidates of TS Ed.CET 2020 Examination is informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising online web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2020-2020, as per G.O. MS. No 24, dated: 24/08/2017, on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the helpline Centers (HLCs) with all original certificates as detailed below. The qualified candidates of TS Ed.CET 2020 are hereby informed that the certificate verification for admission into two year BEd course for the academic year 2020-2020 will commence from 13 to 20-08-2020 and online option entry from 14 to 22-08-2020. For detailed notification please visit the website http://edcet.tsche.ac.in, http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in
TS EdCET Certificates verification, Web Options dates 2020
Certificate Verification Dates: from 16 to 22-08-2020
Web Options Entry: from 17 to 23-08-2020
Stage III: TS EdCET Certificates Verification:
The qualified candidates of TS Ed.CET-2020 Examination is informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising online web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2020-18, as per G.O. MS. No 24, dated: 24/08/2020, on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the Helpline Centers (HLCs) (See Annexure-I) with all original certificates as detailed below.
List of Documents for Certificates verification:
- Certificates to be produced by all candidates:
- TS Ed.CET-2020 Rank Card
- TS Ed.CET-2020 Hall Ticket
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or it’s equivalent
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from 9th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate (in the case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.04.2020
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority (in case of SC/ST/BC).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificate (mentioned in Graduation/Post Graduation TC) certificates wherever applicable.
- Xerox Copies of two sets of the original certificates
a. The Biometric details of the candidates captured at the time of appearing for TS Ed.CET-2020
The examination shall be verified at the Help Line Centers at the time of Certificate Verification. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
b. The candidates who have not given the Biometric details at the time of TS Ed.CET-2020 Examination (list placed in the website: http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in, http://edcet.tsche.ac.in) shall have to Register the biometric details duly furnishing an undertaking mentioning the reasons for not giving the Biometric details at the time of TS Ed.CET-2020 Examination at any of the Help Line Center as per the schedule.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY
1. PH- (Physically Handicapped) certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
2. CAP: terms of G.O.Ms. No. 19 School Education (Training) Department, dated: 07.08.2016, the Children of Armed Forces i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana based on the permanent address/Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex-servicemen and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
3. NCC & Sports Category: Candidates have to produce concerned original certificates issued by the Competent Authority.
4. Minorities: Graduation or Post Graduation TC containing Minority status or certificate from the Head of the Institution.
Stage IV: TS EdCET 2020 Web options entry:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has to be activated the link for students to exercise their web options. Candidates who have applied for counselling process for through the state common entrance test for BEd courses (TS EdCET 2020), can fill in their choices for colleges and medical seats. The web options dates for the first round will be open and students who have secured ranks in TS EdCET 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for mathematics and biological science courses and have secured ranks for maths and biological sciences are required to report for certificate verification. The web options for all subjects and all ranks will carry on the certificate verification and will be closed.
Steps to exercise TS EdCET 2020 Web options:
Step 1: Go to the official website for the exam (edcetadm.tsche.ac.in).
Step 2: Click on the link for “Web options”.
Step 3: Fill in your details in the fields provided to login
Step 4: Select your options and submit the details.
Step 5: Save a copy of your selected options for further reference.
Stage V: Allotment of Seats:
The candidates who attend the certificate verification can enter their choice web options as per schedule. The seat allotment would be made after completion of web options process. The qualified candidates of TS EdCET-2020 Examination to be informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2020-2020 on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the Helpline Centers (HLCs) (See Annexure-I) with all original certificates as detailed below.
a. The provisional allotment of seats will be made and will be placed in the website
b. For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form
Number, TS EdCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login.
Important Instructions to TS EdCET Candidates:
1. Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Center before he/she can start exercising options.
2. One Time Password (OTP) would be sent to the registered mobile number.
3. Exercise web options as per the schedule.
4. Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
5. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.
TS EdCET 2020 Certificates Verification, Web options Schedule:
1. TS EdCET 2020 Certificates verification,Web counselling dates Notification: 09-08-2020
2. Certificates Verification: from 16-08-2020
3. Web Options: from 17-08-2020
4. Correction in Web options: ……
5. Seat allotment:…
6. Reporting to allotted college: on or before: …
7. Classes start from:…
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline center with all the relevant certificates and fee.
- Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 300/- and all others have to pay Rs.600/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
- The candidates belonging to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
- Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of the state government of Telangana. Income certificate issued by MRO after 01-04-2020 will only be considered. The students of Andhra Pradesh have to pay the full fee.
- The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
- The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates.
- After verification, the candidate shall collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
- Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, and special category, date of birth, eligible degree, specialization and details of TS Ed.CET examination printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Coordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
- Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other place having internet facility. To exercise web-options candidates has to login with Hall-ticket number and Rank. A five-digit PIN will be sent to the registered mobile number. Don’t share the PIN with other.
- The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in ; http://edcet.tsche.ac.in
- On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
- Candidate can download the provisional allotment order, and report at the concerned college.
- For exercising options, the list of all eligible colleges is displayed on the website.
- Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
- For latest updates, visit the website http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in ; http://edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Refer Procedure to Exercise Web Options, for exercising options on web.
- Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges, on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will forfeit the admission.
- If a candidate wishes to withdraw from counseling, he / she can do so by submitting an application to that effect to the coordinator, help line center along with receipt of certificates. Processing Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Next round of counseling for left over seats in phase-l and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted subjected to requirement and decision of TSCHE.
- If a decision is taken to conduct second phase counseling a separate notificati on will be placed in the website for Phase-II, for the left over seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
Who should participate?
a. Who secure a seat in the earlier phase of web-based counselling and wish to move to some other college.
b. Candidates who participated in the earlier phase of web-based counselling and could not secure a seat
c. Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase even though he / she has been called for counseling.
d. Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report
e. A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission.
The candidates may note that
a. Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for other phases of counselling.
b. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web-based counselling.
c. In case if they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again. d. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions
If the candidate secures a seat in phase – II, he/she will loose the claim on the earlier allotted college, and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter. Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidate will forfeit the claim on the new college as well as on the old college.
If the candidate is not interested to join in allotted college, he / she may request for cancellation of allotted seat at the helpline center before the date specified. Before a cut off date the candidate can cancel the allotted seat, by getting endorsement on request letter from the Principal of the college. After the cut-off date for admission in case the candidates wish to cancel their admission, they are required to approach the Principal of the college concerned only.
The candidate may note the codes for different methodologies and exercise their options accordingly. The methodology codes for regular B.Ed (English Medium) are asfollows
Candidates can give web options from helpline center or internet cafe or house as per the schedule given in the notification.
PH / NCC / Cap/ Sports and Games Category:
PH / NCC / CAP/ Sports and Games Category candidates shall exercise their web options as per the schedule of the TS Ed.CET-2020 State ranks
LIST OF THE HELPLINE CENTRES:
S.No District Name of the Helpline centres
1 Adilabad Govt. Degree College for Men, Adilabad
2 Hyderabad Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kukatpally, Hyderabad
3 Hyderabad University PG College, S.P Road, Secunderabad
4 Hyderabad Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
(Special Category from 16th, 17th and 18th ) and all days general categories
5 Karimnagar University College of Science, Main Campus, Malkapur Road, Satavahana University, Karimnagar
6 Khammam SR & BGNR Govt. College, Khammam
7 Mahaboobnagar Palamuru University, Mahaboobnagar
8 Siddipet Govt. Junior College (Boys), Siddipet, Medak
9 Nalgonda Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda
10 Nizamabad Giriraj Degree College, Nizamabad
11 Warangal Directorate of Admissions Kakatiya University Campus, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal
(Special Category from 16th , 17th and 18th ) and all days general categories
Eligibility for admission and selection for methodology:
a) Candidates should have secured 50% marks either to the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.Ccm./B.C.A./B.B.M or the Masters Degree in relevant subject or any other qualification equivalent thereto. Candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech with science, mathematics as one of the subject or any another qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for Mathematics and Physical Sciences methodology. However, the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., ST., B.C., A.B.C.D.E & physically handicapped should have secured 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
|1- Mathematics||Candidates with B.A. B.Sc./B.E / B.Tech., with Mathematics as one of the subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as group subject.|
|2- Physical Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech, who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied material sciences as one of the subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as a group subject.|
|3-Biological Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc/B.Sc. (Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied Life Sciences under Part- II group subjects or B.C.A candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects.|
|4- Social Studies||All candidates with B.A/B.Com/B.B.M/ BBA or B.C.A candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as a group subject.|
|5- English||Candidates with B.A Special English / B.A English Literature or M. A English|
The candidate should report to the principal of the college allotted as per the dates mentioned in the allotment letter.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details