Simple steps are provided for How to Apply for AP EdCET 2020 and Submit Online Application form till April 24. The AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the application process for the Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test 2020 (Ed.CET 2020).
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of online applications without late fee is 15-06-2020 And
Exam Date: AP EdCET Exam will be held on August 5
The online application process will begin from March 14, and the candidates can apply online till April 24, 2020. The entrance examination will be conducted on will be announced soon. The paper will be of 90 minutes and the questions will be of both English and Telugu medium.
|Test Name||AP EdCET|
|Title||How to Apply for AP EdCET|
|Subject||APSCHE has released the AP EdCET for B.Ed Course admissions|
|Application Fee||Rs.600/- for General and Rs.400/- for SC/ST Category|
|Application submission||Online mode from Feb 24|
|Last Date to Apply||15-06-2020|
|Exam Date||The New Exam Dates will be Announced soon|
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET 2020.
(i) The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
(ii) The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
(iii) Educational Qualifications:
(a) Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET 2020. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
(b) Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Master’s Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/BTech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note: As per the GOMS No: 92, the candidates who passed M.B.B.S /B.D.S/ B.A.M.S. / B.L/ L.L.B/ B.A. (Languages)/B.O.L etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
The general category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 600, while Rs 400 for reserve category candidates belonging to SC/ ST.
How to apply:
The candidates can apply online through the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx. The last date to apply online is April 24, 2020.
- Step 1: Visit the official website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET/
- Step 2: Click on ‘Online Application’
- Step 3: Pay the application fee, and fill the application form and complete the application process
- STEP 1: Fee Payment
- STEP 2: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP 3: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP 4: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Step 4: Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: 14-03-2020 (Saturday)
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee: 15-06-2020 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-: 25-07-2020 (Saturday)
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 07-07-2020 to 10-07-2020