Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test, TS EDCET Counselling 2023 will begin from today and will be conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE. As per the notification, the TS EdCET Counselling Registration 2022 process would begin from December 1. Candidates will be able to apply from 11 am on the official website, edcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
TS EDCET Counselling is being done for admissions to B.Ed two years regular course, offered by the colleges of Telangana. Candidates will be able to apply till December 8, following which other formalities have to be done. The steps to register are simple but have to begin by creating a user login and would end with the payment of application fee and uploading of certificates. Candidates can check the important dates and steps to apply here.
|Name of the counselling||TS EdCET Counselling Registration 2022|
|Title||Complete the TS EdCET Counselling Registration 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE released the TS EdCET Counselling 2022 notification|
|Counselling registration||October 18 to October 26, 2022|
TS EdCET Admission Dates
- Online Registration and Certificates uploading: October 18 and 26, 2022.
- Certificate Verification Dates: October 18 and 26, 2022.
- Eligible students list announcement: October 28, 2022.
- Web Options Entry: October 28 to 30, 2022.
- Seat Allotment Result: November 4, 2022.
- Reporting to the allotted college: November 5 and 11, 2022.
- Classes commence from: November 14, 2022.
Steps to complete the TS EdCET Counselling Registration 2022
Candidates should complete the Step One that is Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of original certificates for online verification as per guidelines. The qualified and eligible candidates of TS EdCET examinations are informed to upload the required certificate for online verification to attend Web counseling for admission into for B.Ed courses for this academic year as per the schedule.
- Visit the www.tsche.ac.in Website
Candidates who have qualified in the TS EdCET examination can visit the official website of TSCHE, www.tsche.ac.in/ in your browser.
- Click on the EdCET Admission Link
Once you reach the TSCHE official website, you can click on the 'EdCET Admission' link at web counselling sites section on the homepage. Then, Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test Admission Portal will be opened in your device.
- Click on the Registration Link
Once you reach the EdCET admission portal, click on the 'Registration' Link
- Create Your Login
Create your user login by giving all the details and then start filling the application form.
- Pay the Processing Fee
After filling the application, candidates can upload the necessary documents/certificates, pay the requisite fee and click on submit.
- Click on the Submit Button
After EdCET counselling processing fee payment, candidates need to click on the submit button. Then, your application form would be submitted.
- Download the Application Form
After clicking on the submit button, candidates can download the the EdCET admission application form and take a print it, preserve it for future reference.
TS EDCET Counselling Important dates
|Registration||October 18 and 26, 2022|
|Display of registered candidates||October 28, 2022|
|Web options||October 28 to 30, 2022|
|Provisional allotment||November 4, 2022|
How to apply for TS EDCET Counselling 2022
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test – edcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Apply for online registration.’
- Create your user login by giving all the details and then start filling the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents/certificates, pay the requisite fee and click on submit.
Candidates may please note that they will get the option of editing web options as well in TS EDCET Counselling 2021. As of now, only 1 round of counselling will be conducted by TSCHE. However, in case of a possibility of another round, updates would be added here.