TS EdCET Seat Allotment List Results Released Student wise, College wise Seats Allotment/TS EdCET Seat allotment Results/Provisional Selection list 2020 for B.Ed Admissions. Student wise B.Ed Course Seats Allotment Details/ College wise B.Ed Course Seats Allotment Details/ Web Allotments of TS EdCET 2020.
A CET, designated as TS Education Common Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted every year by the CONVENER, TS Ed.CET 2020, Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in TS State for the academic year 2020-2021.
TS EdCET 2020 Provisional Allotment Login for Phase, TS EdCET 2020. College Wise Provisional Allotment List. Candidates are required to report to the allotted college.
TS EdCET Seat Allotment list Results: TS Ed.CET 2020 Final Phase seat allotment is released on 15-01-2021. Candidates should visit website – http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in for downloading allotment order and joining report. Candidates should report at the allotted colleges on or before 22-01-2021. Classwork has already commenced from 21-01-2021.
Osmania University issued the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test(TS Ed.CET 2020) on March 2020 the University invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Two years B.Ed regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021.
TS EdCET Entrance Exam Important dates:
a. Notification released: 20-02-2020
b. Applications Received from 27-02-2020 to 15-06-2020
c. Exam held on 01-10-2020 & 03-10-2020
d. Result Declared on 28-10-2020.
Eligible candidates have applied their applications through Online mode for this stream from as per schedule. Applied Ed.CET 2021 Candidates appeared the entrance exam, which was held on 23-05-2020. TS EdCET 2020 results were released by OU officials and EdCET Candidates checked their results from the official web portal.
The certificate verification process for the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEd.CET) for admission into two year BEd courses was completed in September. Now, TS EdCET officials have released Web Allotments i.e Students wise and College wise Seat allotments.
To take admission, candidates should download the allotment order and pay the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. They should then report at the allotted college on or before the date specified with their allotment order and fee receipt.
If a candidate fails to report by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and he will have no claim for further allotment of seats. Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET 2021) for the year 2020 was conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
A. How to check the TS EdCET 2020 Seat allotment result:
- Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through
- Visit the official websites – http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in/
- On the homepage, click on “Candidates Login”
- Download Allotment Order by Signing-In
B. How to check TS EdCET 2020 College wise Seat allotment:
- Click on ‘College-wise Allotment Details’
- You’ll be directed to a new page
- Select your college from drop down list and select your branch
- Click on “show allotments”
- “Provisional Allotment List” will be displayed
Candidates have to pay fees in one of the designated banks and get a receipt. They have to carry their allotment order and have to report at the respective colleges where the seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
The candidates were given time to choose the courses they wish to apply for. The options submitted by the candidates were frozen. EdCET exam was held on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The successful candidates will be allotted colleges on the basis of their ranks, options they exercised and whether they belong to the reserved category or under the NCC/ CAP/ sports quota.
- Student wise B.Ed Course Seats Allotment Details
- College wise B.Ed Course Seats Allotment Details
- A. Provisional Seat Allotment Login
- B. College Wise Seat Provisional Allotment List
TS EdCET 2020 Web Counselling Dates:
- Issue of Notification 08th December, 2020
- Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification (Refer to Point No. D) 10-12-2020 to 07-01-2021
- Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking (Refer to Point No. C) 14-12-2020 to 17-12-2020
- Display of List of Eligible candidates and call for corrections if any through E-mail 10-01-2021
- Exercising Web options- Phase I 10-01-2021 & 11-01-2021
- Edit of web options-Phase -I 12-01-2021
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I) 15-01-2021
- Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan. 18-01-2021 to 22-01-2021
- Commencement of Class work 21-01-2021
- PHASE II Counselling Will be announced latter
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details