TS Employees PRC Arrear Bill Preparation Instructions, Step by step procedure for PRC Arrear Bill Preparation, PRC Arrears Instructions, PRC ARREARS Supplementary Bill Preparation.
Employee Aadhar Number Number Entry instructions, PRC Arrears Entry option and Aadhar Number Number Entry option enabled @ DDO Treasury Web portal. PRC Arrears Instructions to STO/PAO.
DDO Side start from here…… The PRC ARREARS Supplementary Bill Preparation provision will be enabled, All DDO’s are instructed to adhere to the rules very strictly. By using the option at the DDO interface DDO login screen will be displayed. The DDO can log in by using his DDO Code and Password.
In this Main Menu Page, Click on at the DA Arrears & PRC option at the left side of the main menu. Then DA Arrears & PRC option to be expanded and click on at Employee Aadhar Report, Aadhaar Number Entry page will be displayed and then select Bill id to view the list of employees and their Aadhaar Numbers in Bill Id wise.
Verify the List of Employees and their Aadhaar Numbers once again. The list of employees whose Aadhaar Numbers were not updated was displayed at Employee without Aadhaar No. Collect the authenticated Aadhar Number from the employee for updating. The entry of Aadhar Number is mandatory for claiming the PRC Arrears. By using the option Aadhar Number entry, DDO can update the Aadhar Number of the employees.
Step I: Aadhar Number entry:-
Enter the Employee Code and Aadhar No. While entering the Aadhar Number, please take note to not enter special characters, spaces. After entering the valid Aadhaar Number click on Submit.
Step II: PRC Arrears Entry:-
1. By click on the PRC Arrears Entry option, DDO can enter the details of Employees who were at that time at AP Govt Service, or whose PRC Bills were submitted earlier in manual mode.
2. By entering the employee code, Aadhaar Number and Employee designation will be displayed. At Type of options select AP to TS If AP to TS employees details are to be entered, in this case, enter the date of allotment to Telangana. For entering the details of Non-HRMS select Non-HRMS option, in this case, no need to enter the date of allotment TS.
3. DDO has to enter the details of the Difference of amounts only(i.e., Due drawn difference amounts ). By entering the amounts at Basic pay, DA, CCA, HRA columns Click on Submit. If any amounts to be paid other than Basic Pay, DA, CCA and HRA, their total amount may be entered at Others column. After verifying the entered details, click on Submit.
Step III: PRC Arrears Display:
1. By click on at PRC Arrears Display(In this page “Welcome to DDO Claims Package. The Supplementary are replaced with Non-HRMS Bill Submission. (New employees can be added by entering employee id each item)” to be displayed), employee wise PRC Arrear amount details will be displayed in Bill id wise.
2. Confirmation of Amount by DDO: The DDO shall verify the total amount of arrears to be paid to the employee in the details given in Bill id wise against the employee code w.r.t. Appendix-II, which was issued by the DDO at the time of RPS,2015 pay fixation which contains the details of amounts payable for the period from 02.06.2014 to 28.02.2015
3. After confirming the details, click at check all if DDO wants to process all Employees PRC Arrears and enter the submit button.
4. After submitting the details, contact your STO/PAO Office with Appendix-II issued by the DDO at the time of RPS, 2015 pay fixation which contains the details of amounts payable for the period from 02.06.2014 to 28.02.2015
5. In respect of details of employees of AP to TS, Non-HRMS, verify the details with Annexure-II, and click at check all, if DDO wants to process all employee’s details.
Step IV: STO/PAO Level Start:
STO/PAO Level – PRC Arrear Amounts Verification & Acceptance
1. Click on at HRMS PRC ACCEPT option at ImPACT.
2. By entering the DDO Code and Bill id No. Employee wise details with Arrear amount to be paid for this month will be displayed along with the CPS Installment amount if any.
3. By entering the DDO Code employee wise PRC Arrear amounts will be displayed in bill ID wise.
4. The STO/PAO shall verify the employee wise Arrear amount details w.r.t. . Appendix-II issued by the DDO at the time of RPS, 2015 pay fixation which contains the details of amounts payable from 02.06.2014 to 28.02.2015 and also with PRC Arrears Register maintained at STO/DTO Office.
5. After verifying the details, click on check all if STO/PAO wants to accept all employees PRC Arrear details and click Submit option. Then the message will be displayed. (Confirm the Details STO/PAO Successfully)
Step V: Continuation of DDO Side ……. PRC Arrear Supplementary Bill Preparation.
1. After verification and acceptance of the details by STO/PAO, a message will be displayed that STO/PAO Accepted, Prepare PRC ARREARS Bill.
2. By click on at PRC Arrears Sup Bill submission, the option will be displayed that Select Type & Month & Year.
3. Select Regular if DDO wants to prepare the PRC Arrear bill of Regular employees. Select AP, if DDO wants to prepare the PRC Arrear Bill of AP to TS Employees.
4. After verifying the details click at the respective Check column of the employee so that the employee details will be added to Bill.
5. Check the details with Total column amounts at Gross, deductions and Net Amount and click on the submit button to process the details for the bill.
6. After submitting the details, TBR No. will be generated and DDO can print out the Bill Form and all Schedules without Screen refresh.
7. Select AP, if DDO wants to prepare the PRC Arrear Bill of AP to TS Employees and select month and year.
8. Check the details with Total column amounts at Gross, deductions and Net Amount and click on the submit button to process the details for the bill.
9. After submitting the details, TBR No. will be generated and DDO can print out the Bill Form and all Schedules without Screen refresh.