TS GO.103 Conveyance allowances to Blind and PHC Telangana Employees, G.O.Ms.No.103,Dated: 24-07-2015: Government Of Telangana – Finance (HRM.IV) Department, Allowances – The Manual of Special Pays and Allowances – Conveyance Allowance – Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission -Orders – Issued.
PHC Allowances to BLIND & PHC, Motor Vehicle maintenance allowances:
- The existing PHC Allowence of Rs.900/- per month enhanced to Rs.2000/- Per month.
- Maintenance of Motor Car or a Motor Cycle allowances increased to Rs.1050/-per month.
- Maintenance of Bicycle allowances increased to Rs.300/-per month.
Conveyance Allowance for Blind & PHC Employees enhanced to 10% of pay subject to a maximum of Rs.2000/- pm wef 1 July 2015 vide GO 103 dt 24-7-15
- G.O.Ms. No.108, Finance (TA) Department, dated:07.04.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated: 18.03.2015.
In the Government Order first read above, based on the recommendations of Ninth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued enhancing the rates of conveyance allowance in the context of introduction of Revised Pay Scales, 2010, while discontinuing the allowance to certain categories as shown in the annexure appended to it.
- In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued for implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government Employees.
- The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, endorsed the recommendation of PRC, 2010 for the deletion of certain categories of posts from the list of posts eligible to the Conveyance Allowance as detailed in Annexure-III of the Manual of Special Pays and Allowancesand recommended for enhancement in monthly rates for the remaining categories.
- The Government have accepted the above recommendation of 10th Pay Revision Commission and hereby order the following:
i. The existing rate of Conveyance Allowance which is subject to maintenance of Motor Car or a Motor Cycle be increased by 20% rounded off to the nearest ten rupees subject to a maximum of Rs.1050/-(Rupees One thousand only)per month and Fifty
ii. That the existing rate of conveyance allowance which is subject to maintenance of Bicycle be raised to Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) per month uniformly.
- The posts eligible for Conveyance Allowance are shown in the Annexure appended to this G.O.
Conveyance allowances to Blind and PHC Telangana Employees:
- The Government have accepted the recommendations of 10th Pay Revision Commission with modification and hereby order that the Conveyance Allowance shall be paid at 10% of basic pay subject to a maximum of Rs.2,000/- per month to the Blind and Physically Handicapped employees. All other conditions regarding eligibility, procedure etc., shall remain unchanged.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.07.2015.
- Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances will be issued in due course.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details