Guntur PHC Civil Assistant Surgeons & Lab Technicians Recruitment: Applications to be submitted to the Dist. Medical & Health Officer, Opposite to Collectorate, Guntur. The last date for receiving applications is 03.08.2016 by 5.00 P.M. Guntur PHC Posts, Application Form, Last date for apply, Post wise qualifications, Selection Process, How to apply and list of documents details given here or details can be obtained at http://guntur.nic.in.
1. Civil Assistant Surgeon( Male):8
Salary of Pay: 40270-93780
2. Civil Assistant Surgeon(Female): 8
3. Staff Nurse: 24
Salary of Pay: 25140-73270
4. Pharmacist Gr.II: 8
Salary of Pay: 21230-63010
5. Lab Technician Gr.II: 8
Salary of Pay: 21230-63010
Post wise Educational Qualifications:
1. Medical Officer(Male & Female): MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended; Registered with AP Medical Council
2. Staff Nurse:
B) GNM / B.Sc (N) o/ M.Sc (N).
C) Registration with Staff Nurses council with upto date renewal.
3. Pharmacist Gr-II
B) Diploma in Pharmacy / B. Pharmacy/ M. Pharmacy.
C) Registered with Pharmacy Council with upto date renewal.
D) Computer skills.
4. Lab Technician Gr-II:
B) Diploma in DMLT / B.Sc (LT)
C) Registered with A.P Para Medical Board
For the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon, out of a total of 100 marks, 90 marks will be allotted against marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e., Final MBBS Part-I & II and 10 marks against weighting period @ 1 mark per each year of weighting after completing MBBS course subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
In respect of Para Medical Staff out of a total of 100 marks, 45 marks will be allotted against the marks obtained in the academic qualification, 45 marks will be allotted against the marks obtained in technical qualification and 10 marks for weightage from the date of passing the technical examination at 1 mark per year subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
HOW TO APPLY: PHC Civil Assistant Surgeons & Lab Technicians Recruitment
a. Applications forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from the official website http://guntur.nic.in of respective districts.
b. Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the Dist. Medical & Health Officer, Guntur to reach on or before
03.08.2016 by 5.00 P.M. Applications that are received after due dates will
be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. Self-attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed along with the application form
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
7. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned
8. PH certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
9. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Serviceman Quota
10. 1 photograph duly pasted on the application form
11.. Acknowledgement Card
Last date for submission of application is 08-07-2016