Monitoring Mechanism for Toilets Maintenance, Government of Tealgnana State, School Education Department – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad – Development of monitoring mechanism for maintenance of toilets in hygienic conditions and providing drinking water facility to all Schools in Telangana State- Formation of Committees at State, District, Mandal and Village Level – Orders – Issued
- Orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Contempt Petition (Civil) No.532/2013 in W.P.(Civil) No.631/2004, dt:27.01.2015.
- From the State Project Director, SSA, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr.No.860/SSA/CW/T10/2015,date:25.02.2015.
- From the State Project Director, SSA, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr.No.860/SSA/CW/T10/2015,date:13.05.2015.
In the references 2nd & 3rd read above, the State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad has submitted Action Plan and constitution of Committees at State/ District/ Mandal / Village level for monitoring of the Scheme and maintenance of toilets and drinking water facility in the schools of Telangana State.
After careful examination of the proposal, Government hereby constitute the following Committees for Monitoring at different levels the Action Plan submitted to the Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Contempt Petition (Civil) No.532/2013 in WP (Civil) No. 631/2004 filed by J.K.Raju, as follows:
State, District, Mandal and Village Level Monitoring Committees
a) Village Level Committee:
- Sarpanch – Chairperson
- Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency Member – Vice Chairperson
- Head Master of the School – Convenor
- School Monitoring Committee Chairperson – Member
- Women Self Help Group – Member
- A.N.M. – Member
- Anganwadi Worker- Member
- 2 Representative of Civil Society- Members
b) Mandal Level Committee:
- Mandal Parishad President – Chairperson
- Zilla Parishad Territorial Constituency Member – Co Chairperson
- Mandal Education Officer – Convenor
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer – Member
- (2) SMCs Chairpersons – Members
- (2) Head Masters – Members
- (2) Representatives of Civil Society – 2 Members
- Assistant Engineer (RWS) – Member
c) District Level Committee:
- Zilla Parishad Chairperson – Chairperson
- District Collector – Co Chairperson
- District Education Officer – Convener
- Superintending Engineer(PR& Rural Water Supply)- Member
- Superintending Engineer(Public Health) – Member
- Executive Engineer (SSA) – Member
- Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad – Member
- District Medical and Health Officer – Member
- Project Director, WD&CW Dept., – Member
- (2) Representatives of Civil Society – Members
d) State Level Committee:
- Minister of Education – Chairperson
- Principal Secretary/Secretary(E) to Government – Vice Chairperson
- Commissioner & Director of School Education – Convenor
- State Project Director (SSA) – Member
- Chief Engineer(RWS) – Member
- (2) Representatives of Civil Society – Members.
- Chief Engineer,Telangana Education Welfare Infrastructure Development Corporation (TEWIDC) – Member
- Superintending Engineer (SSA) – Member
- Chief Engineer (Public Health) – Member
The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad and the State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details