Instructions for PD Accounts Operation in the Telangana State, Instructions for PD Accounts Operation in the Telangana State from 02.06.2014.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
PD ACCOUNTS – Operation of PD Accounts in the State of Telangana from 02.06.2014 – Instructions – Issued.
FINANCE (DCM) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 24. Dated:14-08-2014
- G.O.Ms.No.125, Finance (DCM-II) Department, Dt: 24.05.2014.
- Memo No.23 /A1/DCM / 2014, Finance (DCM) Department, Dt: 19.07.2014, Telangana Secretariat
- C.No. 345 /ITE&C/ Budget/ 2014 of ITE&C Department.
- Lr. No.A3/12182/S/2014, Dt: 25.07.2014, of Special Chief Secretary to Governor, Raj Bhavan, Hyderabad.
- Lr. No .Fin/AFO-3/114/2014, Dt: 31.07.2014, of MD, APMSIDC, A.P., Hyd.
- Lr.No.FW/PD A/C/TSIIC/2014-15, Dt:31.05.2014 of VC&MD, Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited (APIIC Ltd – Telangana Unit).
In the references 1st to 2nd read above orders were issued on maintenance of PD Accounts consequent to the State Reorganisation.
It is brought to the notice of the Government that Institutions included in Ninth and Tenth Schedule of A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014 and as well institutions which are yet to be bifurcation are facing problem in operating funds released to the PD Accounts of these Institutions by the State of Telangana and due to freezing of the Accounts they are unable to transact their day to day affairs and in some cases the vendors are pressing for payment of arrears.
Government after careful consideration hereby order that the PD Account Administrators relating to the Institutions which are in the IXth and Xth Schedules, whose balances are frozen and have not been bifurcated so far shall arrive at the provisional balance as on 02.06.2014.
Thereafter, the balances shall be apportioned based on the provisions stipulated in the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014 between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State and report the share pertaining to the Telangana to the Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad shall permit the PD Account Administrators of these Institutions to operate the existing PD Accounts pertaining to Telangana and allow them to operate upto 50% of the funds.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details