Amendments in Additional HRA in lieu of Rent Free Accommodation: TS GO.127 Amendments in Additional HRA in lieu of Rent Free Accommodation in RPS-2015, Government of Telangana State, G.O.Ms.No.127 Finance(HRM.IV) Department Dated: 08-09-2015
Allowances –Sanction of Additional House Rent Allowance in lieu of Rent Free Accommodation in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 – Amendment – Orders – Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.120, General Administration(SC.C) Dept., dt.31-01-1963.
2. G.O.Ms.No.79, Irrigation & Power (Irr.V.I) Department, dt.31-01-1977.
3. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:21-04-2015.
4. G.O.Ms.No.85, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:27-05-2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.92, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:20-06-2015.
6. I & CAD (Ser.II) Dept., U.O.No.6607/Ser.II.1/2015, dt.03-07-2015.
7. Cir.Memo.No.6694-A/215/A1/BG/2015/2, Finance (BG) Dept., dt.05-08-2015.
1. In the G.O. third read above, based on the recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission (2014), Government ordered that Additional House Rent Allowance shall be payable at 8% of the basic pay of the employee under the Revised Pay Scales, 2015, subject to a maximum of Rs.2,000/- per month in cases where rent-free accommodation could not be provided by the Government to the employees holding the posts to which rent-free accommodation shall be provided by Government as per rules. In the references fourth and fifth read above, amendments were issued to the orders issued in the G.O. third read above to include certain categories of posts of Police Department, Fire Services Department and Forest Department.
2. In the Memo seventh read above, Revised Pay Scales, 2015 are implemented to the Institutions under Schedule-X of the AP Reorganisation Act and TSERL is also included in the same. In the reference sixth read above, it was requested to continue additional house rent allowance in lieu of rent-free accommodation to the Officers and staff of Telangana State Engineering Research Labs (TSERL, formerly APERL) vide the orders of Government-issued in the G.O. second read above, since they are eligible for rent-free accommodation.
3.Government, after careful consideration, hereby order the following amendment to the entries in the Annexure to the G.O. third read above.
- The following shall be inserted after the existing categories under
- Sl. No.9. Forest Department in the annexure to G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:21-04-2015:
- 10. Telangana State Engineering Research Labs (TSERL) Officers and staff of TSERL.
4. The above amendment shall come into force with effect from 01.04.2015.
5. Necessary amendments to Telangana Public Employment (House Rent Allowance) Rules, 1988 and Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued separately.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details