TS GO.39 MGNREGS Wage Rate enhanced to Rs.180/- – G.O.MS.No. 39, Dated:21-04-2015:Government of Telangana,, Panchayat and Rural Development Department- MGNREGS – Telangana and Other developmental schemes – Revision of Rural Standard Schedule of Rates (RSSR 2015-16) – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.3, PR & RD (RD-I) Dept., Dated: 23-07-2014 read with G.O.Ms No.35, PR&RD (RD) Dept, Dated:39-03-2015.
- Notification of Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, Dated:31-032015 (F.No.J-11011/1/2009-MGNREGA(Pt.III)).
Government of India vide reference Second read above has notified the wage rate for unskilled manual work taken up under MGNREGS as Rs.180/-. TS GO.39 MGNREGS Wage Rate enhanced
- Para.17 of MGNREG Act states that when wages are directly linked with the quantity of work, the wages shall be paid according to the schedule of rates fixed by the State Government for different types of work every year.
- In order to ensure the revised wage rate to the unskilled wage seekers the task rates issued in the reference first read above are superceded and the Government orders for revision of the tasks rates (RSSR 2015-16) as annexed to the orders. The increased rates shall come into force on the 1st day of April 2015.
- The RSSR 2015-16 is prepared in comprehensive with different categories of works taken up under MGNREGS
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details