Government have issued orders on Land Purchase Scheme. In this connection GO.No.4 issued on 7th August, 2014. In continuation to the below said order, Government after careful examination hereby issues the following guidelines for implementation of the Land Purchase Scheme which are applicable for the first phase of the programme which is likely to start from 15th August, 2014.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
SCHEDULED CASTES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT – Land Purchase Scheme – Purchasing and assigning of 3.00 Acres of agricultural lands to the Women of “Bhoomileni Nirupeda Dalita Vyavasaya Aadharitha Kutumbalu” – BRO issued for Rs.45,00,00,000/- (Rupees Forty Five Crores only) – Administrative sanction accorded and Guidelines – Issued.
SCHEDULED CASTE DEVELOPMENT (SCP) DEPARTMENT
- G.O.Ms.No.59, Social Welfare (SCP.II) Department, Dated 2.7.2013.
- Govt. Lr.No.166/SCP.I/2014, dt.21-06-2014 of the Principal Secretary, Social Welfare Dept. Govt. of Telangana
- Govt. letter No.167/SCP.A2/2014, dt. 16-07-2014.
- From the Chief Secretary to Government, Government of Telangana Council Resolution No.33/2014, Dated 21.7.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.1, SCDev.Dept., dated:26-07-2014.
- From the VC& MD, TSCCFC Ltd., Hyderabad. Lr.No.NSF-1/2689/TGSC/2011, dt.31-07-2014.
- From the VC& MD, TSCCFC Ltd., Hyderabad. Lr.No.NSF-1/2689/TGSC/2011, dt.07-08-2014.
- From the Director, Schedule Castes Development Department, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr.No.SCSP/759/2014, dated.6/8/2014.
- G.O.Rt..No.302,Finance (EBS.III) Department, dt: 07.08.2014
In the reference 5th read above, Government have issued orders on Land Purchase Scheme. In continuation to the said order, Government after careful examination hereby issues the following guidelines for implementation of the Land Purchase Scheme which are applicable for the first phase of the programme which is likely to start from 15th August, 2014.
a. The land purchase scheme would be implemented to the Dalit families who do not have any agricultural lands and also who have less than three acres of agricultural lands. The viable unit of Agricultural lands per household is approximately three acres. Those Dalit families who do not have any agricultural land would be given lands from the willing ryots to the extent of 3 acres and those dalit families owning extents of land less than 3 acres shall be provided with balance extent of lands up to 3 acres in all. For example, the Dalit families who are having one acre of agricultural lands be provided with two acres of agricultural lands and those Dalit families who own 2 acres of agricultural lands will be provided with one acre of agricultural lands and those dalit families having one and half acres of agricultural lands would be provided with balance one and half acres of agricultural lands and so on.
b. The District Collectors could purchase agricultural lands for the above programme at a cost ranging from Rs. 2 lakhs (Rupees Two lakhs) to Rs. 7 lakhs (Rupees Seven lakhs) per acre in the 9 Districts (excluding Hyderabad) of Telangana State.
c. The range of Rupees 2 to 7 Lakhs is however subject to actual fixation of rate based on laid down criteria and the range prescribed here is to put lower and upper bound on these purchases. The lower bound of Rupees 2 Lakh per acre is to ensure that lands are suitable and of decent value so as to be useful and the upper limit of Rupees 7 Lakh per acre is to prescribe the same for financial prudence and budgetary discipline.
d. The unit cost and the registration charges for each identified beneficiary shall be entirely borne by the Govt. Entire cost of Land Purchase programme shall be implemented by meeting the entire cost of land and land development programmes etc., from the SCSP of 2014-15 onwards without any contribution from the beneficiaries and also without Bank linkages.
e. In order to purchase the above agricultural lands, a committee would be constituted at the district level under the chairmanship of the District Collectors and Magistrate concerned along with Executive Director, Telangana District Scheduled Castes cooperative societies concerned along with two more members nominated by the District Collectors concerned.
f. Each of the 9 districts (excluding Hyderabad) in Telangana state would be sanctioned and released Rs. 5 Crores from SCSP 2014-15.
g. The above lands would be provided with irrigation facilities etc., including cost of electric motors and pumpsets etc., which includes cost of electrification etc., and would be met from SCSP 2014-15 and so on.
- Separate guidelines will be issued for the second and subsequent phases for implementation of this programm.
- In the reference 9th read above, Government in Finance (EBS.II) Dept. dated 07.08.2014 have issued Budget Release Order for an amount of Rs.45,00,00,000/- (Rupees Forty Five Crores only) plan as additional funds towards meeting the expenditure for Land Purchase Scheme for Bhoomileni Nirupeda Dalita Vyavasaya Aadharitha Kutumbalaku in Relaxation of Treasury Control and Quarterly Regulation orders subject to obtain Supplementary Grants during the year 2014-15 as follows:-
Scheme Name: Economic Support Schemes.
Procedure of Drawal of Funds: Adjustment to PD Account
Drawing Officer : Concerned Drawing Officer
Remarks: Adjustment to TGSCCFC P.D. Account no.31
- Government after careful consideration hereby issue administrative sanction orders in Relaxation of Treasury Control and Quarterly Regulation orders subject to obtain Supplementary Grants during the year 2014-15 and permit the Director, Schedule Castes Development Department, Hyderabad / Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana Scheduled Castes Cooperative Finance Corporation Limited, Hyderabad to meet the expenditure of Rs.45,00,00,000/- (Rupees Forty Five Crores only ) from the above BRO and to release Rs. 5 Cores to each of the 9 Districts (excluding Hyderabad) of Telangana State for the first phase of the Land Purchase Scheme for Bhoomileni Nirupeda Dalita Vyavasaya Aadharitha Kutumbalaku which is likely to start from 15th August 2014.
- The Director, Schedule Castes Development Department, Hyderabad/ Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana Scheduled Castes Cooperative Finance Corporation Limited, Hyderabad are therefore requested to take necessary action accordingly.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS.III) Department, vide their U.O.No.2221-A/69/EBS.III/2014, Dated 07.08.2014.
- This order is available in T.S. Government Website www..goir .telangana..gov..in.
- Land Purchase Scheme to the Dalit families – BRO issued for Rs.140,92,00,000/-(Rupees One Hundered Forty Crores Ninety Two Lakhs only) – Administrative sanction accorded GO.NO 6