TS Gurukul BLV CET 2022 or TSTWCET 2022 notification has been released by the Telangana Social Welfare Educational Institutes Society on its official website for admission into back log vacancies in tswr & ttwr institutions for classes 6 to 9 and Regular admission into 9th class in Centre of excellence Karimnagar and Gowlidoddi of TSWREIS and School of excellence pargi (g) & Khammam (b) of TTWREIS.
TS Social Welfare Society invites online applications from the eligible and interested students to fill up the back log vacancies in TSWR Schools under TSWREIS, TTWR Schools under TTWREIS, TSWR COEs under TSWREIS and TTWR SOEs under TTWREIS. Students who want to appear for the TS Gurukulam BLV CET or TS Gurukulam Lateral Entry CET can check details and submit the online application form with required data and necessary documents.
The TS BLV CET 2022 or TSTWCET 2022 will be conducted on July 31 across the Telangana State for 9th class regular admission in TSWRCOEs, 8th Class regular admission in TTWRSOEs, 6th to 9th class Backlog Vacancies in TSWR and TTWR Schools for the academic year 2022-2023.
|Name of the CET||TS BLV CET 2022|
|Title||Apply for the TS Gurukul BLV CET 2022|
|Subject||TSWREIS released Telangana Gurukul BLV CET 2022 notification|
|Last date to apply||04-07-2022|
|TSTWCET Website||TS Gurukulam BLV CET Admission Web Portal|
TSWRCOE 9th Class Admission
Regular admission for Class 9 in TSWREIS COEs – Applications are invited from Boys and Girls for regular admission into Class 9 in Centre of Excellence, Karimnagar at Aluganuru, Karimnagar District and COE Gowlidoddi (G) for the academic year 2022-23. Students from all over the State ate eligible for these two institutions.
Selection Procedure for 9th class admission in TSWREIS COEs – Selections of candidates for regular admission into 9th class into COE Karimnagar and for COE Gowlidoddi shall be directly made with the top merit of the test performance and preferences given by the students out of the applied SC, ST, OC, Minority, BC and SC-CC as they are premier institutions.
- TSWREIS COE Aluganuru, Karimnagar for Boys and Girls
- TSWREIS COE Gowlidoddi, Ranga Reddy for Girls
TTWRSOE 8th Class Admission
Regular Admission for class 8 in SoE parigi and Khammam of TTWREIS – Applications are invited from Boys and Girls for regular admission into 8th class in School of Excellence, Pargi (G) Dist. Vikarabad and Khammam (B) for the academic year 2022-23. Students of ST community from all over the State are eligible for these two institutions.
Selection Procedure for 8th class admission in TTWREIS SOEs – Selections of candidates for regular admission into 8th class into SOE Pargi (G) and Khammam (B) shall be directly made with the merit in the test and the option of preference exercised by the candidates.
- TTWREIS SOE Pargi, Vikarabad for Girls
- TTWREIS SOE Raghunandapalem, Khammam for Boys
TSWR and TTWR 6th to 9th Class Admission
Filling up of Backlog Vacancies for class 6 to 9 in TSWR and TTWR Institutions – (A) For the backlog vacancies in class 6 to 9 in TSWR schools the students of the concerned erstwhile districts only are eligible. (For example a student studying in Erstwhile Warangal district in class 7th during 2021-22 from SC caste is eligible to appear for admission into 8th class during 2022-23 through the entrance test for admission Into TSWR Institutions available in Warangal District (Erstwhile District) only.)
(B) For the backlog vacancies in class 6 to 9 of TTWR Institutions the students of the concerned erstwhile districts only are eligible. (For example a student studying in Erstwhile Nalgonda district in class 6th during 2021-22 from ST caste is eligible to appear for admission Into 7th class during 2022-23 through the entrance test for admission into TTWR Institutions available in Nalgonda District (Erstwhile District) only.
There should be continuity In education. He/she should have studied the previous class during the last academic year 2021-22 in a recognized school to appear for the admission fest of the next above class.
Selection procedure for admission into TSWR and TTWR Schools Backlog Vacancies – Candidates from all castes shall be considered on merit basis and the preferences given by the candidate for admission into classes 6th to 9th during 2022-23 for Girls and Boys separately according to the availability of vacancies in TSWR Schools. Only ST candidates will be eligible for application or admission Into TTWR schools subject to availability of vacancies.
- TTWR Schools under TS Tribal Welfare Society
- TSWR Schools under TS Social Welfare Society
|9th Class TS Gurukul BLV CET||9th Class admission in TSWREIS COE|
|8th Class TS Gurukul BLV CET||8th Class Admission in TTWREIS SOE|
|6th/7th/8th/9th Class TS Gurukul BLV CET||6th to 9th Class Admission in TSWR Schools and TTWR Schools|
Eligibility criteria for TSWR, TTWR School admission
The eligibility criteria for admission Into classes 6 to 9 In TSWR and TTWR Institutions, COE Karimnagar (9th class) and Gowlidoddi (9th class) of TSWREIS and School of Excellence Pargi (G) (8th class) & Khammam (B) (8h class) of TTWREIS are mentioned as under:
Age: The candidates should have been born between dates as stated below to apply for admission into classes VI to IX of both Societies including COEs of TSWREIS and SoEs of TTWREIS as per their eligibility.
- The students should have studied in a Govt / aided / non-aided / pvt recognized school, either in Telugu Medium or English Medium.
- The student should produce caste and income certificates, issued by the concerned Tahasildar (at the time of admission it is mandatory).
- The parental income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban areas per Annum.
- The seats under each category are filled based on the merit only.
- 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the physically handicapped children for admissions into COE Alugunur, Karimnagar District and Gowlidoddi Rangareddy District based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board for the students.
- Provided they should be able to attend to their duties on their own. Further, 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the orphan children for admissions into COE Alugunur Karimnagar District and Gowlidoddi RcngaReddy District.
- Only ST candidates will be eliglble for application or admission into TTWR schools subject to availabllity of vacancies In classes VI to IX and School of Excellence Pargi (G) (8th class) & Khammam (B) (8th class) of TTWREIS.
The applications will be received through online as per the schedule. Submission of Applications and Entrance Examination Centers: All the students who are seeking admission into 6 to 9 class i.e., backlog vacancies in other TSWREI Schools and TTWR Schools and 9th class into COE Alugunur, Karimnagar District and Gowlidoddi Rangareddy District of TSWREIS and 8th class in School of Excellence, Pargi (G) Dist. Vikcrabad and Khammam (B) of TTWREIS for the year 2022-23 should apply through online only. No application in physical format shall be entertained either at schools or at Head Office.
|Society||TS Gurukul BLV CET 2022 websites|
|TSTWCET Website||TS BLVCET|
Details of examination and syllabus:
- The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Media (Bi-lingual).
- OMR sheets will be provided to answer the questions.
- The students have to bubble the correct answer in the OMR sheet with a blue/black ball point pen only.
- Other than blue (or) block ink bubbling shall lead to invalidation of OMR
- The schedule for the examination is as follows :
BLV CET Exam Date
|BLV CET||Exam Date|
|TSWR COE BLV CET Exam Date||31-07-2022|
|TTWR COE BLV CET Exam Date||31-07-2022|
|TSWRS & TTWRS BLV CET Exam Date||31-07-2022|
|BLV CET Exam timings||10.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
TSWRS and TTWRS BLV CET Exam Pattern
|Syllabus||5th & 6th Class|
|EVS /Science||30 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10 Marks|
9th class TSWR COE CET Exam Pattern
|8th Class Subject||Marks|
|EVS /Science||30 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20 Marks|
8th class TTWR SOE CET Exam Pattern
|7th Class Subject||Marks|
|EVS /Science||30 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20 Marks|
Online Application Submission
The applicants have to submit the application through online available in the Society website www.tswreis.ac.in (or) tgtwgurukulam.telcngana.gov.in by visiting any Meeseva Kendra or any internet centre by paying Rs.100/- as application fee for submission of online application.
- Mere payment of fee is not sufficient to get hall ticket.
- The candidate after online payment of fee is successful. his / her online application has to be filled without fail.
- The candidates should select concerned class in online application (Ex. 6th class / 7th class / 8th class / 9th class) and submit it online.
- It is compulsory that the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek admission in their district (only the schools where the vacancies are available in their class) in order of preference so that allotment will be made accordingly as per merit and school option.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form immediately after applying and Hall-tickets should be downloaded ten days before the exam date.
- Hall ticket must be preserved till the end of the admission process.
- Test will be conducted in selected centres of erstwhile districts of Telangana.
- The selection of admissions wilt be based on merit obtained in the written test only.
- Based on the merit and school option, caste, gender of the applicant, school will be allotted for admission subject to availability of vacancy.
Instructions to candidates
- Simply payment of fee through gateway is not sufficient to get the hall ticket.
- After payment candidate must submit his / her details in the online application.
- Once application is properly submitted and fee is paid the candidate will be getting fee paid acknowledgement with a reference number and candidate can download filled in application for record purpose.
- Candidates have to appear for the test to the class opted at the centre in their district which shall be given in the hall ticket (date of test 31.07.2022 Sunday).
- All the candidates who downloaded the hall ticket shall be knowing the centre which shall be mentioned in the hall ticket with clear address and mobile number of the Principal of the centre.
- Therefore the candidates are advised to visit the centre at least one day in advance for overcoming the confusion in finding the locations and make their own transport arrangement to reach the centre safely, on time.
- No claim or complaint shall be entertained from any candidate / parent / relative for difficulty in finding location and late report at the examination centre. In case of any discrepancy the decision of the Secretary, TSWREIS & TTWREIS is final and binding on the other party.
TS Gurukul BLV CET 2022 Schedule
|Date of opening of the application||20-06-2022|
|Date of closing of application||04-07-2022|
|Hall Tickets Downloading Date||10-07-2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||31-07-2022|
TS Social Welfare BLV CET (TS SC Gurukul CET)
|TSWRS BLV CET||BLV CET link|
|TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Classes Entrance Test||TSWRS CET for TSWR Schools|
|TSWREISS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test Online Application||TSWRS CET Online Application|
|TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test Hall Ticket||TSWRS CET Hall Ticket|
|TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test Result||TSWRS CET Result|
TS Tribal Welfare BLV CET (TS ST Gurukul CET)
|TTWRS BLV CET||BLV CET link|
|TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Classes Entrance Test||TTWRS CET for TSWR Schools|
|TTWREISS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test Online Application||TTWRS CET Online Application|
|TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Exam Pattern||TTWRS CET Exam Pattern|
|TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test Hall Ticket||TTWRS CET Hall Ticket|
|TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test Result||TTWRS CET Result|
TS Tribal Welfare SOE CET
|TTWR SOE CET||SOE CET link|
|TTWREIS SOE 8th Class Entrance Test||TTWRSOE 8th Class Entrance Test|
|TTWREIS SOE 8th Class Entrance Test Online Application||TTWRSOE 8th Class Entrance Test Online Application|
|TTWREIS SOE 8th Class Entrance Test Result||TTWRSOE 8th Class Entrance Test Result|
TS BC Welfare BLV CET ( TS BC Gurukul CET)
|TSBCWRS BLV CET||BLV CET link|
|MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test||TSBCWRS CET for TSBWR Schools|
|TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test Online Application||TSBCWRS CET Online Application|
|MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test Hall Ticket||TSBCWRS CET Hall Ticket|
|MJP TS BC Welfare 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance test Result||MJP TSBCWRS CET Result|
TSWRS CET (TSWRS BLV CET) details
TSWREIS is a TS SC Gurukul Society that has released the TS Social Welfare 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test or TS Social Welfare 6th/7th/8th/9th class admission test in the month of March and Online applications are being invited from the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Class eligible students for admission into 6th/7th/8th/9th class in TSWR Schools. TSWRS CET 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Online application form, Application Fee, Hall Tickets, Results, and selection list details will be available on its web portal. Candidates may visit the website for getting further information about this entrance test.
The TSWREI Society visualizes to provide quality modern education to the talented students belonging to the marginalized section of Society predominantly from rural areas through the use of modern TECHNIQUES, Pedagogy and various experimental learning activities in a stress-free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
TS Social Welfare department online application forms are being invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Class 6/7/8/9 for the new academic year in Social Welfare gurukulams. Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website.
Eligibility Criteria for TS Social Welfare 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test : The eligibility criteria for admission into class VI/VII/VIII/IX are mentioned as under:
a) Age limit:
- For 5th Class Admission: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2011 (9 years to 13 years but not completed the 13 years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2011. (9 years to 11 years but not completed the 11 years)
- For 6th Class Admission: For 6th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2012 and (10 years to 14 years but not completed the 14 years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2010 to 31.08.2012. (10 years to 12 years but not completed the 12 years)
- For 7th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2011 and (11 years to 15 years but not completed the 15 years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2009 to 31.08.2011. (11 years to 13 years but not completed the 13 years)
- For 8th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2010 and (12 years to 16 years but not completed the 16 years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2010 (12 years to 14 years but not completed the 14 years)
- For 9th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009 and (13 years to 17 years but not completed the 17 years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009. (13 years to 15 years but not completed the 15 years).
b) Qualification: The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana. And During the academic year, the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class V/VI/VII/VIII of a recognized school.
c) Parental Income:
- The candidates can apply online to any TSWR School of the district in which he/she belongs.
- The annual income of the parent should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students).
- A certificate issued by MRO to this extent should be submitted at the time of admission.
Application Fee for online applying: Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
Rule of reservation in 6th/7th/8th/9th class admissions: The admissions will be made in the following reservation ratio:-
SC – 75% ; SC Converted Christian – 2% ; ST – 6% ; BC – 12% ; Minorities – 3% ; OC/EBC – 2%. TOTAL – 100%
Selection procedure: The selection purely on merit basis through written test. And Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Telangana TSWR CET and the preference of institution given by the student in the online application.
Entrance Exam Pattern/Scheme of exam:
- The test will be held on as per schedule from 10:00 AM to 12: 30 PM for maximum marks of 100.
- Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 5th/6th/7th/8th/9th class prescribed by Telangana State Government.
- The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Medium.
- The test will be conducted in the opted centres of the district mentioned list in the notification.
6th/7th/8th/9th class entrance hall tickets download: Candidates are advised to collect application form and Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application online OR candidates can download the hall ticket 10 days before conduct of the entrance examination.
How to apply for 6th/7th/8th/9th class admission test: the application process as follows:
- Candidates can submit an application through online by visiting website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application through online.
- The candidates should choose an examination centre of their own choice in the district.
- It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek the admission in their district. Boys should select all the boy’s schools in the district in the order of preference.
- Girls should select 10 schools from the district so that allotment will be made as per merit and option.
- Based on the merit and option of the applicant, the school will be allotted for admission.
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) has been successfully running the Institutions exclusively meant to cater to the educational needs of the children belonging to the marginalized communities. Ever since its establishment, the TSWREI Society has been cruising along the path of glory, disseminating education, to the economically and socially backward communities.
In nearly three decades of its existence, the society had moulded the lives of thousands of marginalized children. The Government of Telangana recognized the pivotal role of the Society in shaping the future of the marginalized people.
The visionary Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Telangana who gives top priority to the education of the downtrodden people was greatly impressed by the path-breaking transformational work done by the Society. On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana announced One Hundred and Three (103) New Residential Schools for Boys and Girls and Thirty (30) Residential Degree Colleges for Girls exclusively for the marginalized sections to be run under the TSWREI Society.