TGCET Hall Ticket 2021 released for TG Gurukul CET. TGCET is a 5th Class Entrance Test would be conducted by tswreis society for admission into Class V admissions in TS Gurukulams. TGCET Exam Date, Instructions to the Candidates and more details are available for students.
All arrangements would be made for the TGCET fifth class entrance examination for admission in the Social, Tribal, BC Welfare and General gurukul schools to be held on 30-05-2021. Students will be required to follow the rules of Covid-19 and take care not to cause any problems. Section 144 is in force at the examination center. TGCET Hall Ticket 2021 can be download for V TGCET 2021 examination from 15.05.2021 to 30.05.2021.
Students who will be appearing the 5th Class Entrance Test can download from the official website. TGCET applied candidate can download the hall tickets from the official website by login with their credentials. TG Gurukul CET Hall tickets for TS Residential Schools 5th class entrance test. TG Gurukul CET notification was issued by the Telangana School Education Department and Online applications were received through TGCET Official Web portal.
TGCET Result will be released on its official website of TG GURUKUL CET For Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2021-22 in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS 21st Century Schools. Students who have appeared the Telangana Gurukul CET they can your result from the below official link by login your details.
TGCET Hall Ticket Details
|Hall Ticket||TGCET Hall Ticket 2021|
|Title||Download TGCET Hall Tickets 2021|
|Subject||TSWREIS would release the TGCET Hall Tickets 2021 for TG Gurukul CET on its TELANGANA GURUKUL [V-TG] CET web portal|
|Entrance Exam Date||30-05-2021|
|Exam Timings||from 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|Hall Ticket download||Students may download the TGCET Hall Ticket from the official website one week before the conduct of the examination.|
TGCET Exam Date: Telangana Gurukul examination will be held on 30-05-2021. The T government has fixed the examination date for admissions in 5th class in welfare schools. The government has decided to conduct the TGCET examination on May 30, while the hall tickets will be available for students on the official website from May 15. Applications have been received for 48,240 seats.
The T Govt has announced that the fifth class entrance examination of Gurukul (TGCET) in Telangana will be held on 30-05-2021. TGCET Hall Ticket can be downloaded from 20-05-2021 to 30-05-2021. The V TGCET 2021 entrance exam for admission into 5th class in Social, Tribal, BC and General welfare residential educational institutions societies, scheduled to be held on 30-05-2021. TGCET hall tickets would be available from 16-05-2021 on its official website for downloading
TGCET Question Paper & OMR Sheet
|TGCET 2020 Question Paper||TGCET Question Paper|
|Model OMR Sheet 2020||TGCET OMR Sheet|
|TGCET 2019 Question Paper||TG Gurukul CET Question Paper|
|Model OMR Sheet 2019||TG Gurukul CET Model OMR|
- Total Gurukuls in Telangana: 603 under TGCET 2021
- Total Gurukul seats in 5th Class: 48,120
- The total number of applications received: 1,48,168
As per the above data, Increasing competition for seats in Telangana Gurukuls. Higher TGCET applications were received or 5th Class admission. The competition for admission in Telangana Gurukul schools is increasing every year. Parents of students are showing interest in gurukuls as they receive quality education.
For admission into SC, ST, BC and General Gurukuls across the state, students have applied for the fifth class admission this year in the highest number. A total of 1,48,168 candidates have applied for the TGCET 2021 exam, which will be held to fill 48,120 seats in 603 Telangana gurukuls.
Gurukul officials said that with the high number of applications have been received, so the competition for seats has increased. Meanwhile, The Gurukul authorities are arranging to conduct the TGCET 2021 [5th Class Entrance test] on November 1, which is being postponed due to corona, which is being postponed due to corona. Hall tickets are likely to be issued from May 15 to 30.
Gurukuls and seats for fifth class admission
|Gurukul Name||No. of Gurukuls||No. of Seats|
|SC Gurukuls under TSWREIS||230||18,400|
|ST Gurukuls under TTWREIS||77||6,080|
|BC Gurukuls under TSBCWREIS||261||20,800|
|General Gurukuls under TREIS||35||2,840|
|Total Gurukuls in Telangana||603||48,120|
TGCET convener RS Praveen Kumar said in a statement that the qualifying examination for the fifth class admissions in All Gurukul schools will be held on the above mentioned date. It has been announced that the TG Gurukul CET examination will be held at the designated examination centers for students from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
It is suggested to download the Telangana Gurukul CET hall tickets from the concerned Society websites from as per the schedule. A total of 1,49,168 students have applied across the state for fifth class admissions in Gurukul. He clarified that these tests are carried out according to corona rules.
The candidates who were applied for this common entrance exam, they can download their hall tickets from the tgcet.cgg.gov.in website after submission of online application form with the use of following details.
Student can download the hall tickets with the following details:
1. Reference ID/Candidates ID with Date of Birth OR
2. Name with Date of Birth OR
3. Mobile No with Date of Birth.
TGCET Scheme of Exam: Students have to fill your answers in the OMR sheet and model OMR sheet has been given in Prospectus. The exam paper is consist of 100 marks including the 5 subjects
Subject and marks:
1. Telugu – 20 Marks,
2. English – 25 Marks,
3. Maths – 25 Marks and
4. EVS – 20 Marks.
5. Mental Ability – 10 Marks
a. Questions of 4th class level in objective type.
b. Duration of the exam is 2 hrs.
d Exam will be in Telugu, English & Urdu Media.
TGCET Exam Pattern
|Mental Ability||10||10 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Model TGCET Hall ticket: The TGCET Hall Ticket Containing following details
TELANGANA GURKUL CET Hall Ticket
for Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class
for the academic year 2021-2021
(in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS)
21st Century Schools
- PHOTO & QR CODE:
- Center Name: Mahabubabad Center
- Class: 5th Class
- Hall Ticket No: 817130123456
- Exam Date & Time: 30-05-2021 by 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Venue Name: TS Social Welfare Residential School (G), Mahabubabad
- Name of the Student: Student’s Name
- Father Name: Father Name
- Mother Name: Mother Name
- Date Of Birth: 09/08/2007
- Gender: Female
- Sur Name: SURNAME
- Community: BC-B
- Special Category: —
- H. No: ….
- Pin Code:…
- FOR CONVENOR
- TELANGANA GURUKUL CET 2021
- verification code(for office use only) :
Instructions: 1. The Student Should bring a bonafide certificate from the Principal / Head Master concerned, where the student has studied 4th class during the academic year at the time of admission. 2. Candidates photograph should be attested by the HM / Principal of the institution where the student is studying 4th class.
How to download TGCET Hall tickets 2021:
- First, visit the 5th Class entrance Exam conducting official website of TGCET: tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Then, TG Gurukul CET Official website will Open
- In this home page, Click anywhere On the Image of TS Gurukul CET
- Now, Telangana Gurukul CET Online applying Official web page will be displayed.
- In this page, search for “TGCET Hall tickets” link and click on this link
- TGCET Hall Tickets downloading web page will be opened in a new tab in your browser
- In this Admit Card downloading web page, the candidate should enter the Reference ID/Candidates ID with Date of Birth in the given fields
- And click on the “Download the Hall ticket” button
- Your TGCET hall ticket file will appear in your device screen
- Download the Hall ticket and take print further reference
Instructions for TG Gurukul CET
A. Instructions to Candidates for Question Paper:
1. Each Question carries 1 mark.
2. The Question Paper consists of Five parts.
Part A – 25 Marks (Q. No. 1 – 25) – English.
Part B – 25 Marks (Q. No. 26 – 50) – Mathematics.
Part C – 25 Marks (Q. No. 51 – 75) – Environmental Science.
Part D – 20 Marks (Q. No. 76 – 95) – Telugu.
Part E – 5 Marks (Q. No. 96-100) – Mental Ability.
3. Before you begin to answer, fill in the necessary particulars and sign on the OMR sheet, failing which the script will not be valued.
4. You are prohibited from writing your name and register number on any part of the OMR sheet. 5. In case, your Hall Ticket Number is not printed on the OMR sheet, write it in the box provided in the OMR sheet itself.
6. You are prohibited from bringing loose sheets of paper or books, written or unwritten, printed, typed or cyclostyled into the examination hall. 7. Choose the correct answer and darken the relevant circle in the OMR sheet with a Blue / black ballpoint pen. 8. Candidates are NOT permitted to leave the Exam Hall till the last 10 minutes.
B. TG GURUKUL CET Instructions to Candidates for OMR Sheet: Candidates are advised to follow the instructions given below. If you do not follow the instructions, your OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
1. Before you start answering, please check your Name and Hall Ticket Number are printed correctly or not in OMR sheet. Please contact the Invigilator if the information is incorrect/missing. 2. Use blue / black ballpoint pen only for bubbling / encircling while answering the questions.
3. Write and Darken / Bubble the Question Booklet Series in the place provided in OMR sheet after taking the question paper from the Invigilator ( Very Important). 4. Four options A, B, C, D are provided for each question. Mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate circle fully by using blue/black ballpoint pen only.
5. Once answered by darkening the circle, no change/alteration is allowed. Do not use eraser, ink remover or other methods to alter the answer and do not spoil the OMR sheet. 6. The answer sheet will be valued through the scanning machine, which scans the darkened / empty circles. Hence, take the utmost care in darkening the appropriate circle correctly and completely.
7. If more than one circle is darkened for one question, the answer will be treated as wrong. 8. Do not fold, tear, wrinkle, tie or staple the OMR answer sheet. 9. Do not do any rough work or make any stray marks on the OMR answer sheet.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- When will be conducted the TGCET Exam?
The TGCET Exam will be conducted on 01-11-2021
- What are exam timings?
TGCET Exam will be held from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM on the exam day.
- How many total questions in the TGCET exam?
Total No. of Questions are 110 in the TGCET Exam
- How many sections in the TGCET Exam Question Paper?
Total five sections /parts are in the TGCET Exam Question Paper.
- when will students be Reported to the TGCET Exam Centre?
10.30 AM is the reporting to the examination centre for appearing the TGCET Exam Examination
- What is the Language of TGCET Exam?
TGCET Exam question paper in English and Telugu medium
- What items should be taken to the Exam Hall?
The student should bring Exam Hall Ticket, blue/black ball point pen and exam pad items to the examination center. Without hall ticket, students are not allowed in to the exam hall.