TGCET Hall Tickets 2020 released for TG Gurukul CET. TGCET is a 5th Class Entrance Test would be conducted by tswreis society for admission into Class V admissions in TS Gurukulams. TGCET Exam Date, Instructions to the Candidates and more details are available for students.
TGCET applied candidate can download the hall tickets from the official website by login with their credentials. TG Gurukul CET Hall tickets for TS Residential Schools 5th class entrance test. TG Gurukul CET notification was issued by the Telangana School Education Department and Online applications were received through TGCET Official Web portal.
The candidates who were applied for this common entrance exam, they can download their hall tickets from the tgcet.cgg.gov.in website after submission of online application form with the use of following details.
Student can download the hall tickets with the following details:
1. Reference ID/Candidates ID with Date of Birth OR
2. Name with Date of Birth OR
3. Mobile No with Date of Birth.
TGCET Exam date for 5th Common Entrance Test:
TS Gurukul CET Entrance Exam date: 12-04-2020
TGCET Scheme of Exam (Exam pattern):
Students have to fill your answers in the OMR sheet and model OMR sheet has been given in Prospectus. The exam paper is consist of 100 marks including the 5 subjects
Subject and marks:
1. Telugu – 20 Marks,
2. English – 25 Marks,
3. Maths – 25 Marks and
4. EVS – 20 Marks.
5. Mental Ability – 10 Marks
a. Questions of 4th class level in objective type.
b. Duration of the exam is 2 hrs.
d Exam will be in Telugu, English & Urdu Media.
Model TGCET Hall ticket:
The TGCET Hall Ticket Containing following details
TELANGANA GURKUL CET Hall Ticket for Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-2021 (in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS) 21st Century Schools
- PHOTO & QR CODE:
- Center Name: Mahabubabad Center
- Class: 5th Class
- Hall Ticket No: 817130123456
- Exam Date & Time: 07-04-2020 by 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Venue Name: TS Social Welfare Residential School (G), Mahabubabad
- Name of the Student: Student’s Name
- Father Name: Father Name
- Mother Name: Mother Name
- Date Of Birth: 09/08/2007
- Gender: Female
- Sur Name: SURNAME
- Community: BC-B
- Special Category: —
- H.No: ….
- Pin Code:…
- FOR CONVENOR
- TELANGANA GURUKUL CET 2019
- verification code(for office use only) :
1. The Student Should bring a bonafide certificate from the Principal / Head Master concerned, where the student has studied 4th class during the academic year at the time of admission.
2. Candidates photograph should be attested by the HM / Principal of the institution where the student is studying 4th class.
How to download TGCET Hall tickets 2020:
- First, visit the 5th Class entrance Exam conducting official website of TGCET: tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Then, TG Gurukul CET Official website will Open
- In this home page, Click anywhere On the Image of TS Gurukul CET
- Now, Telangana Gurukul CET Online applying Official web page will be displayed.
- In this page, search for “TGCET Hall tickets” link and click on this link
- TGCET Hall Tickets downloading web page will be opened in a new tab in your browser
- In this Admit Card downloading web page, the candidate should enter the Reference ID/Candidates ID with Date of Birth in the given fields
- And click on the “Download the Hall ticket” button
- Your TGCET hall ticket file will appear in your device screen
- Download the Hall ticket and take print further reference
Instructions for TG Gurukul CET
A. Instructions to Candidates for Question Paper:
1. Each Question carries 1 mark.
2. The Question Paper consists of Five parts.
Part A – 25 Marks (Q. No. 1 – 25) – English.
Part B – 25 Marks (Q. No. 26 – 50) – Mathematics.
Part C – 25 Marks (Q. No. 51 – 75) – Environmental Science.
Part D – 20 Marks (Q. No. 76 – 95) – Telugu.
Part E – 5 Marks (Q. No. 96-100) – Mental Ability.
3. Before you begin to answer, fill in the necessary particulars and sign on the OMR sheet, failing which the script will not be valued.
4. You are prohibited from writing your name and register number on any part of the OMR sheet.
5. In case, your Hall Ticket Number is not printed on the OMR sheet, write it in the box provided in the OMR sheet itself.
6. You are prohibited from bringing loose sheets of paper or books, written or unwritten, printed, typed or cyclostyled into the examination hall.
7. Choose the correct answer and darken the relevant circle in the OMR sheet with a Blue / black ballpoint pen.
8. Candidates are NOT permitted to leave the Exam Hall till the last 10 minutes.
B. TG GURUKUL CET Instructions to Candidates for OMR Sheet:
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions given below. If you do not follow the instructions, your OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
1. Before you start answering, please check your Name and Hall Ticket Number are printed correctly or not in OMR sheet. Please contact the Invigilator if the information is incorrect/missing.
2. Use blue / black ballpoint pen only for bubbling / encircling while answering the questions.
3. Write and Darken / Bubble the Question Booklet Series in the place provided in OMR sheet after taking the question paper from the Invigilator ( Very Important).
4. Four options A, B, C, D are provided for each question. Mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate circle fully by using blue/black ballpoint pen only.
5. Once answered by darkening the circle, no change/alteration is allowed. Do not use eraser, ink remover or other methods to alter the answer and do not spoil the OMR sheet.
6. The answer sheet will be valued through the scanning machine, which scans the darkened / empty circles. Hence, take the utmost care in darkening the appropriate circle correctly and completely.
7. If more than one circle is darkened for one question, the answer will be treated as wrong.
8. Do not fold, tear, wrinkle, tie or staple the OMR answer sheet.
9. Do not do any rough work or make any stray marks on the OMR answer sheet.