TTWRJC CET Hall Tickets 2020 for TTWREIS RJC CET. TS Tribal Welfare Society has invited online applications from the eligible students for admission into inter 1st-year admission in TTWRJCs. TTWREIS has released the TTWRJC CET hall tickets on its official web portal. Students who were applied for the entrance test drive they can check details and download hall tickets from the official website.
Telangana Gurukul JC CET 2020 is a Common Entrance Test for Admission into Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021 (TTWREIS).
Age Limit: The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020
Annual Income: The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum, which should be as certified by MRO.
Scheme of Examination: Question paper shall be issued in Telugu/English (bilingual) only. The test will be conducted in Objective type (Multiple Choice) for 150 Marks (30 marks each for English, Maths, Physical Science, Bio-Science and Social Studies irrespective of groups. The duration of the test is 2½ hrs.
|Title||TTWRJC CET Hall Tickets|
|Subject||TTWREIS has released the TTWRJC CET hall tickets for appearing the entrance test for Inter admissions|
|Category||TTWRJC CET Hall Tickets / TTWREIS RJC CET Hall Tickets / TS Gurukul RJC CET|
|Society Name||TS Tribal Welfare Society|
|Notification name||TS Gurukul RJC CET 2020|
|Courses:||Inter MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC and HEC Groups, Vocational Courses|
|No.of Institutions||73 TTWR Institutions|
|Qualification||The students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March 2020|
TS Gurukul RJC CET Hall Tickets:
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website one week before the date of examination date by entering the combination of two fields. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/ posted to the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination, without hall ticket and after the prescribed time.
How to Download TS Gurukul JC CET Hall tickets:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on the link of “TS Gurukul RJC CET 2020 Website“
- In this page, click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link
- Hall ticket download page will be opened
- Enter your Reference Id/ Name/ Mobile along with your date of Birth
- Click on the Go button
- Download your Hall ticket
- Take a print out and preserve it for future reference
TS Gurukul RJC CET Results: http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/
TS GURUKUL JC CET 2020 – Selection Criteria:
i) Selection of students will be made based on the merit lists of TSWREI Society and TTWREI society in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. The merit list will be separate for TSWREIS and TTWREIS.
ii) Under the PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidates. Minimum disability is 40% (within the caste reservation).
iii) a) In case of a tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
b) The higher marks secured by the candidate in order of Mathematics, Physical Science, BioScience, Social Studies, English and DOB will be considered.
NOTE: The information furnished in the application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong
information, the fault lies with the candidate only. (IV) The Society wise merit lists will be prepared based on options made by the student’s caste wise gender-wise and subject wise.
GURUKUL JC CET 2020 – Admissions:
i) Admissions will be made through Counseling separately for TTWREIS. The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: www.tswreis.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Caste wise Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats based on merit, reservation for admission as per concerned Societies.
ii) The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
iii) The Secretary, TTWREIS reserve all the right to cancel and modify the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
Date of First counselling:
1. The counselling will be conducted after one week from the date of declaration of results. The counselling date will be informed to your registered mobile number.
2. The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled is in Hyderabad city courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of the academic year 2020-2021 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by TSBIE, Hyderabad.
3. The candidates should produce all the certificates (Caste, Income, SSC and TC etc.) on the day of counselling.
4. Selection candidate should report to the college allotted as instructed on the day of counselling.
5. The allotment of seat shall be cancelled if the candidate fails to report at the college on or before the prescribed date.
6. Second counselling date shall be announced based on the leftover vacancies.
7. Unit for the counselling shall be the erstwhile district.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details