TS ICET Payment of Processing Fee: TSICET Payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking Dates for Web Counseling 2020. Candidate has to pay Processing Fee and Book the Slot before attending for Certificate Verification as per Schedule.
Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using a credit card or debit card or through net banking .
How to apply for TS ICET Web Counselling 2020:
Step 1: Go to the official website, tsicet.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, search for the link which says ‘TS ICET 2019 counselling registration’
Step 3: Pay the counselling fee and book slot
Step 4: Get your documents verified
Step 5: Enter all the required details in the given format and submit
Step 6: Take a print out of the options saved for future reference
All the candidates need to pay Rs.1200 as counselling fees.
Payment of Processing Fee:
Processing Fee to be Paid: Processing Fee: Rs.2/- (OC/BC), Rs.1/-(SC/ST)
Step 1: Enter TSICET, Hall Ticket No (as printed on TSICET Hall Ticket) and Date of Birth and Image Value and Click on Pay Fee Online.
Step 2: The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding Aadhar,
Mobile No and Email Address. Also, fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income
Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable. Change of
mobile number is not permitted.
Step 3: The candidate will be directed to a payment gateway. In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
Step 4: Transaction charges applicable. Contact nearest Help Line Centre for any other clarifications.
Slot Booking for attending Certificates verification:
Step 1: Enter TSICET Hall Ticket No, TSICET Registration Form No (as printed on TSICET Hall Ticket) and Date of Birth and click Show Available Slots after payment of processing fee.
Step 2: The Candidate has to Change Category of the Student and select available Help Line Centre, Date & Time where he/she is interested to attend for Certificate verification.
Step 3: The candidate had to attend at the selected Help Line Centre (HLC) on the Date / Time booked through Slot Booking.
The candidate is not permitted in other than selected HLC. Candidate has to report 10 minutes before Starting of the opted Slot Time. Contact nearest Help Line Centre for any other clarifications.
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule: (Second Phase)
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase 22-12-2020
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase 23-12-2020
- Exercising options 22-12-2020 to 24-12-2020
- Freezing of options 24-12-2020
- Provisional allotment of seats 26-12-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and Reporting at the allotted College 26-12-2020 to 29-12-2020
- SPOT ADMISSIONS (MBA AND MCA Private Unaided Colleges)
- The Spot Admission guidelines for MBA and MCA Private Unaided Colleges will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in 28-12-2020
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule: (First Phase)
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre: 06-12-2020 To 11-12-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase: 08-12-2020 To 12-12-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 06-12-2020 To 13-12-2020
4. Freezing of options: 13-12-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 15-12-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
7. Reporting at allotted college: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
8. Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in