TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule 2022 released on its official website, https://tsicet.nic.in for MBA and MCA Admissions. The eligible and qualified candidates of TSICET 2022 who have to attend for certificate verification earlier desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA Courses. They are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule.
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule 2022 for Admissions in MBA and MCA Courses has been released. The first phase of counseling will begin after declaration of results. As per the counselling schedule, there will be online registration, payment of processing fees, slot booking. After verification of certificates, Web options process, the allocation of first phase seats will be done admission counselling dates.
Seats allotted students must pay tuition fees online and do self-reporting in colleges by deadline. Candidates can apply online and register for Phase 1 counselling for admission to regular postgraduate programmes in Business Administration (MBA) and Computer Application (MCA) courses at TS ICET official website: tsicet.nic.in.
|Name of the counselling||TS ICET Counselling 2022|
|Title||Download the TS ICET web counselling 2022 notification|
|Subject||TSCHE released TS ICET Counselling Schedule 2022|
|First Phase Counselling Dates||03 to 14-11-2021|
|Final Phase Counselling Dates||28-11-2021 to 30-11-2021|
|TS ICET Website||https://icet.tsche.ac.in/|
|TS ICET Admission Web Portal||https://tsicet.nic.in/|
TS ICET Special Round and Spot Admission Important Dates:
The Qualified candidates of TSICET who did not attended for Certificate Verification can attend for Certificate Verification and Exercise Options. The candidates who have participated in First and Final Phase Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule mentioned below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges only assuming that vacancies are available. The schedule is as follows. The other guidelines are as mentioned in Detailed Notification.
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase and Final Phase 28-11-2021 to 29-11-2021.
- Certificate Verification 29-11-2021.
- Exercising Options 29-11-2021.
- Freezing of options 29-11-2021.
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 30-11-2021.
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website 01-12-2021.
- Reporting at the allotted College 01-12-2021.
- SPOT ADMISSIONS (MBA and MCA Private Unaided Colleges): The Spot Admission guidelines for MBA and MCA Private Unaided Colleges will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in 30-11-2021
TS ICET Counselling Registration Process
- Step 1: Visit tscet.nic.in
- Step 2: Register using contact details
- Step 3: Payment of application fee
- Step 4: Choice Filling
- Step 5: Submit
The candidates who have participated in phase I counselling can also exercise options using their old password, login ID for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Who can apply for Final Phase TS ICET Web Counselling?:Candidates who had qualified in TSICET and who secured 50% (for OC) and 45% (for others) in aggregate marks Degree or its equivalent Examination.
Who can exercise TS ICET Web options in Final Phase?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who has secured a seat, self-reported and aspiring for a better option?
- And any other eligible candidates.
Eligibility for admission:
- A candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 30 years for OC candidates and 34 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2019 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- The candidate seeking admission
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except for Oriental Languages
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by distance mode program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- Mere appearing for TSICET-2019 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule
|TS ICET 2021||07-04-2021 to 16-08-2021|
|Declaration of TS ICET 2021 result||17-09-2021|
|TS ICET Counselling 2022 (First Phase)||Dates|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date and Time to attend for Certificate Verification||3 to 09-11-2021|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||6 to 10-11-2021|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||6 to 11-11-2021|
|Freezing of options||11-11-2021|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||14-11-2021|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self reporting through website||14 to 18-11-2021|
Final Phase Web Counselling
|TS ICET 2020 Counselling (Final Phase)||Dates|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date and Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase||22-11-2021|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase||22-11-2021|
|Exercising options||22, 23-11-2021|
|Freezing of options||23-11-2021|
|Provisional allotment of seats||24-11-2021|
|Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and Reporting at the allotted College||26 to 28-11-2021|
|TS ICET 2020 Spot Admissions (MBA)||Dates|
|The Spot Admission guidelines for MBA Private Unaided Colleges||December 28|
TS ICET Web Counselling website “tsicet.nic.in“