TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 released on its official website for MBA and MCA Admissions. The eligible and qualified candidates of TSICET-2020 who have to attend for certificate verification earlier desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA Courses.
They are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule.
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 for Admissions in MBA and MCA Courses has been released. The first phase of counseling will begin from December 6.
From December 6 to 11 there will be online registration, payment of processing fees, slot booking. Verification of certificates from 8th to 12th of December, The web options process will be done until December 13.
The allocation of first phase seats will be on December 15.
Seats allotted students must pay tuition fees online and do self-reporting in colleges by December 19.
In the second phase TS ICET Web counseling, online registration process on December 22, verification of certificates on December 23, processing of web options till December 22-24, seats will be allotted on December 26. Students must report to colleges by December 29.
Candidates can apply online and register for Phase 1 counselling for admission to regular postgraduate programmes in Business Administration (MBA) and Computer Application (MCA) courses at TS ICET official website: tsicet.nic.in
The document verification, however, for TS ICET Phase 1 counselling 2020 will be done till December 12, 2020. As per TS ICET counselling dates, the TS ICET 2020 seat allotment Phase 1 result will be declared on December 15.
TS ICET 2020 Counselling Registration Process
- Step 1: Visit tscet.nic.in
- Step 2: Register using contact details
- Step 3: Payment of application fee
- Step 4: Choice Filling
- Step 5: Submit
The candidates who have participated in phase I counselling can also exercise options using their old password, login ID for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Who can apply for Final Phase TS ICET Web Counselling?: Candidates who had qualified in TSICET 2020 and who secured 50% (for OC) and 45% (for others) in aggregate marks Degree or its equivalent Examination.
Who can exercise TS ICET Web options in Final Phase?
1. Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
3. Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
4. Who has secured a seat, self-reported and aspiring for a better option?
5. And any other eligible candidates.
Eligibility for admission:
1. A candidate shall be an Indian National.
2. Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
3. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 30 years for OC candidates and 34 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2019 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
4. The candidate seeking admission
5. For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except for Oriental Languages
6. For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
7. The qualifying Degree obtained by distance mode program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
8. Mere appearing for TSICET-2019 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre: 06-12-2020 To 11-12-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase: 08-12-2020 To 12-12-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 06-12-2020 To 13-12-2020
4. Freezing of options: 13-12-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 15-12-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
7. Reporting at allotted college: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
8. Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in
TS ICET Counselling Dates
|TS ICET 2020||September 30 – October 1|
|Declaration of TS ICET 2020 result||November 2|
|TS ICET Counselling 2020 (First Phase)||Dates|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date and Time to attend for Certificate Verification||December 6-11|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||December 8 – 12|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||December 8 – 13|
|Freezing of options||December 13|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||December 15|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self reporting through website||December 15 – 19|
Final Phase Web Counselling
|TS ICET 2020 Counselling (Final Phase)||Dates|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date and Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase||December 22|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase||December 23|
|Exercising options||December 22 – 24|
|Freezing of options||December 24|
|Provisional allotment of seats||December 26|
|Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and Reporting at the allotted College||December 26 – 29|
|TS ICET 2020 Spot Admissions (MBA)||Dates|
|The Spot Admission guidelines for MBA Private Unaided Colleges||December 28|
TS ICET Web Counselling website “tsicet.nic.in“
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details