TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 released on its official website for MBA and MCA Admissions. The eligible and qualified candidates of TSICET-2020 who have to attend for certificate verification earlier desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA Courses are informed that
the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule.
The candidates who have participated in phase I counselling can also exercise options using their old password, login ID for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Who can apply for Final Phase TS ICET Web Counselling: Candidates who had qualified in TSICET 2020 and who secured 50% (for OC) and 45% (for others) in aggregate marks Degree or its equivalent Examination.
Who can exercise TS ICET Web options in Final Phase?
1. Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
3. Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
4. Who has secured a seat, self-reported and aspiring for a better option?
5. And any other eligible candidates.
Eligibility for admission:
1. A candidate shall be an Indian National.
2. Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
3. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 30 years for OC candidates and 34 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2019 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
4. The candidate seeking admission
5. For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except for Oriental Languages
6. For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
7. The qualifying Degree obtained by distance mode program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
8. Mere appearing for TSICET-2019 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in phase I: 24-08-2019 To 25-08-2019
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase: 26-08-2019
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 24-08-2019 To 27-08-2019
4. Freezing of options: 27-08-2019
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 28-08-2019
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 28-08-2019 To 31-08-2019
7. Reporting at allotted college: 29-08-2019 To 31-08-2019
8. Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in 31-08-2019
TS ICET Web Counselling website “tsicet.nic.in“