TS ICET 2021 College wise Seat allotment Results/Call letter to be released at tsicet.nic.in for MBA, MCA Admissions. TS ICET seat allotment 2021 result download and TS ICET 2021 College wise Seat allotment released at tsicet.nic.in and Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’.
Seats were allocated on December 26 to students who have been given web options as part of Admissions ICET Counseling for MBA and MCA courses. 7,602 people were given web options in the final phase of counseling. Seat allocation details are available on the website (https://tsicet.nic.in).
TS ICET 202q College Wise Allotment Results/Provisional Allotment List: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TS SCHE) will release the college-wise Seat allotment details for Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) 2020. Candidates who have appeared for and cleared the exam can check their results on the official website of the Council.
The counselling had begun on July 06. KU conducted TS ICET 2020 in May month for admissions into MBA, MCA Courses in professional colleges of the state. As many aspirants have appeared to take admissions under engineering and technology courses.
Candidates who have given web options they should download their Seat Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’ at TS ICET Web Portal. The counselling for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) to fill seats of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) courses with eligible candidates has been commenced in July at SR&BGNR Government Degree College and at Kothagudem Polytechnic College.
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre: 06-12-2020 To 11-12-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase: 08-12-2020 To 12-12-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 06-12-2020 To 13-12-2020
4. Freezing of options: 13-12-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 15-12-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
7. Reporting at allotted college: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
8. Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in
Seat Allotments: 15-12-2020
ALLOTMENT/TS ICET allotment result 2020:
Aspirants who clear the allotment can gain admission to 11 courses including MBA, applied MBA (MAM), financial management (MBF), marketing (MBM), tourism management (MBT), hospital administration (MHA), human recourse management (MHR), media management (MMM), retail management (MRM), technology management (MTM) and master of computer applications (MCA).
The TS ICET 2020 exam was held on May 20, 21 and its results were declared on June 12. Candidates had from July to exercise their options and the allotment results can now be found on the official website.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://tsicet.nic.in on 14-08-2020 by 08.00 PM.
2) Enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the provisional allotment order and read the instructions printed and report accordingly.
4) And also download challan form for payment of a fee.
5) Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.
6) Failure to report as per instructions given in the provisional allotment order by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate will have no claim on the seat allotted.
Download TS ICET Seat Allotment Order
Steps to check the college-wise allotment for TS ICET 2021:
- TS ICET 2020 seat allotment result in 2021, here’s how to check:
- Visit the official website: tsicet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ICET allotment 2021 link
- Enter your ROC form number, hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
- Your allotment result will be displayed