TS Inter 1st year admissions Online application form. The CIE Telangana has given instructions on Online Intermediate first-year admissions 2018-2019 and given additional facility for Online Enrolment for Admission into Government Junior College/Government Vocational Junior College for the academic year 2018-19.
Stepwise Procedure for Online enrolment:
TS Inter 1st year admissions Online application form, How to Enroll in Online at bie.telangana.gov.in
Step 1: Selects the District and Mandal (or) District the student’s desires to enroll
Step 2: The list of Government colleges should appear like this
|S.N o||GJC Name||Address||Principal Name||College Number||Principal Number||course|
Step 3: Student selects colleges courses from the displayed list and student will be allowed to enroll in maximum 3 colleges only.
Step 4: Students can enroll by entering the qualifying exam hall tickets like SSC Hall ticket.
Step 5: One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the student and Parent Mobile number to confirm registration. The mobile number should not repeat to more than two student registrations.
OTP SMS format:, OTP: < > to confirm registration to admission in to Government Junior college- – Commissioner, IE
IMPORTANT: Once registered in a Government Junior College you will not be allowed to take admission in other college
Step 6: After OTP is correctly entered in enrolment form the student’s enrolment will be saved.
Step 7: After enrolment is saved SMS will go to the student with details of college for which the students are enrolled, group, medium, etc. requesting the student to report to the principal with original certificates within three days.
SMS format: you are registered (Enrol. No) for, in, Please contact the Principal, at college along with original certificates 10th class certificate, Transfer Certificate, Aadhar number, latest passport photo with 3 days for confirming your seat- Commissioner, IE
Step 8: College login will reflect details of the student’s enrolments received through online enrolment from www.cie.telangana.gov.in
Step 9: Provision will be given to Principals to modify group medium etc of the students enrolled through online after counseling the students if any
Step 10: The principal will allot the seat once he examines all original certificates.
First Phase Intermediate Admissions Schedule
1. Issuance of application forms and commencement of admissions in the first phase starts from 21-05-2018 (MONDAY)
2. Date of commencement of classes: 01-06-2018 (FRIDAY)
3. Date of completion of admissions in the first phase: 30-06-2018 (SATURDAY)
In this regarding Certain Instructions have been issued. The District Intermediate Education Officers/Principals of Government Junior Colleges/Government Vocational Junior Colleges in the state are requested to follow the instructions for admission into Telangana Government Junior Colleges/Government Vocational Junior Colleges for the academic year 2018-19. And bring the awareness in the students, in addition to the existing admission procedure.
1. In addition to the normal existing procedure of admission into TS G.J.Cs/G.V.J.cs, the Student can enroll his name with full details online in the prescribed format provided in Commissioner of Intermediate Education website, www.cie.telangana.gov.in ( the same is enclosed herewith for ready reference ).
2. For enrolling online, the student has to select the District in which he desires to take admission.
3. Based on the District / Mandal selected by the student list of Government Junior Colleges /Government Vocational Junior Colleges available in that Districts will be displayed to the student online.
4. Students can enroll a Maximum of 3 Colleges in which he desires to take admission.
5. The student has to enter his Mobile Number to complete his enrolment form by entering OTP received to his mobile number.
6. Once registration is completed SMS will be sent to the student with details of the Colleges he opted and Original certificates to be carried to the College within 03 days.
7. In the Principal login, the online enrolled student’s details will be made available.
8. Permission will be given to the Principal to change the Group/Medium/Second Language.
9. Once a student is present with the Original Certificate along with T.C., the Principal will allot the seat to the student in the admission module.
All the Principals of G.J.Cs/G.V.J.Cs in the state are instructed to allow admission for the student enrolment received Online also in addition to the existing process of admissions. Receipt of these proceedings should be acknowledged.