TS Inter 1st year admission Online application 2022 or TS Inter Admission Online Application 2022. Student Self Enrolment Option From would be available on its official website, tsbie.cgg.gov.in for TS Inter Admissions. The CIE Telangana has given instructions on Online Intermediate first-year admissions and given additional facility for Online Enrolment for Admission into Government Junior College/Government Vocational Junior College for the new academic year.
Telangana Inter Board has informed to all the Students, Parents and Principals of the Government Junior Colleges (GJCs) that, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has announced the First Phase of Admission Schedule for joining into two year Intermediate Course in the State from 25-05-2021 to 20-10-2021.
And also TS BIE has informed that considering the present prevailing pandemic situation and lockdown in the State, the TSBIE has provided a Self Enrolment Online Option Form for taking admissions into Intermediate First Year in Government Junior Colleges in the State. This Online Self Enrolment Form is available in Board’s official website i.e., www.tsbietcgg.gov.in from 2021.
|Name of the application||TS Inter Online Application Form 2021|
|Title||Submit TS Inter Self Enrolment Online Option Form 2021|
|Subject||BIE TS has released TS Inter Online Self Enrolment Form 2021|
|Last date to apply||20-10-2021|
|Application Form||Government Colleges First Year Application Form|
Steps to fill the TS Inter Online Application Form 2022
The Board has informed to the students and parents not to go to the college physically/ personally, for admission in Government Junior Colleges; instead, they can utilize the Self Enrolment Online Option Form to get admissions in to Government Junior Colleges in the State. Therefore all students and parents are requested to avail online admission form without physically going to the Colleges. Stepwise Procedure as follows for Online enrolment.
- First visit https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ Website
SSC passed candidates who are interested to join in intermediate courses in Telangana junior colleges can visit the official website, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/.
- Click on Online Admission Link
Once you reach the official website, Click on the Junior Colleges Online Admission link. It will be redirected to a admission portal will be appeared.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number
On the Junior College admission portal, enter your SSC hall ticker in the required fields and click on the get details. Your details would be appeared in your device.
- Select the District
Selects the District and Mandal (or) District the student's desires to enroll from the drop down list. The list of Government colleges should appear in the web page.
- Select Colleges
Student selects colleges and courses from the displayed list and student will be allowed to enroll in maximum 3 colleges only. Students can enroll by entering the qualifying exam hall tickets like SSC Hall ticket.
- Enter OTP
One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the student and Parent Mobile number to confirm registration. The mobile number should not repeat to more than two student registrations. OTP SMS format:, OTP: < > to confirm registration to admission in to Government Junior college – Commissioner, IE. IMPORTANT: Once registered in a Government Junior College you will not be allowed to take admission in other college. After OTP is correctly entered in enrolment form the student's enrolment will be saved.
- Report to the College
After enrolment is saved SMS will go to the student with details of college for which the students are enrolled, group, medium, etc. requesting the student to report to the principal with original certificates within three days. SMS format: you are registered (Enrol. No) for, in, Please contact the Principal, at college along with original certificates 10th class certificate, Transfer Certificate, Aadhar number, latest passport photo with 3 days for confirming your seat- Commissioner, IE
- Allot the Seat
College login will reflect details of the student's enrolments received through online enrolment from www.cie.telangana.gov.in. Provision will be given to Principals to modify group medium etc., of the students enrolled through online after counseling the students if any. The principal will allot the seat once he examines all original certificates.
The list of Government colleges should appear like this
|S.N o||GJC Name||Address||Principal Name||College Number||Principal Number||course|
First Phase Intermediate Admissions Schedule
|Issuance of application forms and commencement of admissions starts from||25-05-2021|
|Date of commencement of Online classes||01-06-2021|
|Date of completion of admissions||20-10-2021|
In this regarding Certain Instructions have been issued. The District Intermediate Education Officers/Principals of Government Junior Colleges/Government Vocational Junior Colleges in the state are requested to follow the instructions for admission into Telangana Government Junior Colleges/Government Vocational Junior Colleges for this academic year. And bring the awareness in the students, in addition to the existing admission procedure.
- In addition to the normal existing procedure of admission into TS G.J.Cs/G.V.J.cs, the Student can enroll his name with full details online in the prescribed format provided in Commissioner of Intermediate Education website, www.cie.telangana.gov.in ( the same is enclosed herewith for ready reference ).
- For enrolling online, the student has to select the District in which he desires to take admission.
- Based on the District / Mandal selected by the student list of Government Junior Colleges /Government Vocational Junior Colleges available in that Districts will be displayed to the student online.
- Students can enroll a Maximum of 3 Colleges in which he desires to take admission.
- The student has to enter his Mobile Number to complete his enrolment form by entering OTP received to his mobile number.
- Once registration is completed SMS will be sent to the student with details of the Colleges he opted and Original certificates to be carried to the College within 03 days.
- In the Principal login, the online enrolled student’s details will be made available.
- Permission will be given to the Principal to change the Group/Medium/Second Language.
- Once a student is present with the Original Certificate along with T.C., the Principal will allot the seat to the student in the admission module.
- All the Principals of G.J.Cs/G.V.J.Cs in the state are instructed to allow admission for the student enrolment received Online also in addition to the existing process of admissions. Receipt of these proceedings should be acknowledged.
Admission in Government Junior Colleges: No fee and Books are free in Govt Junior Colleges. A large number of students are enrolling in government junior colleges before the colleges open. The Telangana government has waived fees in colleges in the wake of the financial situation of poor and marginalized students.
Admissions are free of charge from the 2015-16 academic year. Admissions to government colleges have also increased significantly due to the provision of facilities such as buildings, laboratories, etc. In addition, the government controls private and corporate colleges. With the appearance of government colleges online and the lack of private colleges, students are also inclined to join government colleges.
The Telangana government is taking the initiative towards government colleges. Cancellation of admission and library fees for science and arts students who are unable to pay the fees. Only exam fees are charged from students.