TS Inter Supplementary Exams Fee Dates, Improvement fee details 2020. The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the results of the intermediate first and the second year examinations on April 18, 2020.
TS Inter Supplementary Examination fee particulars. TS Inter Supplementary Examination fee payment Due dates.The students who have appeared in the examination can check the results through the official websites- tsbie.cgg.gov.in and results.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, TSBIE has released the TS Inter Supplementary Examination scheduled for 2020. As many as 8.70 lakh students had appeared for the TS Intermediate examinations IPE March 2020.
For the students who have not qualified or who wish to improve the TS Intermediate result can appear for the Advanced Supplementary Examination or IPASE. TS IPASE examination are conducted in May and the board would release separate hall tickets for the same.
Candidates interested in appearing for the TS Supplementary examination may check the schedule on the official website. The Supplementary exams time table and dates are provided on this page.
TS BIE Web note: The Principals of the Junior Colleges are requested to furnish the required information of those candidates on top priority whose results are under withheld.
The Malpractice candidates permitted by the TSBIE are eligible to appear for Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examinations, May/June 2020. The Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examinations, May/June 2020 will commence from 25-05-2020 onwards. The following are the Fee Details and Due Dates for payment of examination fee.
Particulars of Examination fee per year:
1. Examination fee for Theory subjects only under General / Vocational stream: 460/-
2. Examination fee for both Theory & Practical subjects under General / Vocational stream: 620/-
3. Examination fee for Practical subjects only in Bridge Course under General / Vocational stream: 170/-
4. Examination fee for theory subjects only in Bridge Course under General / Vocational stream 120/-
5. Examination fee for Improvement per paper for immediate IPASE In General / Vocational course In addition to the original examination fee: 150/-
6. Examination fee (for General courses only) for Mathematics / 2nd language as Additional Subject 460/-
7. Examination fee for Pass Certificate holders appearing for Improvement in Humanities groups (without Practice’s) 1050/-
8. Examination fee for Pass Certificate holders appearing for Improvement In Science groups (with Practice’s): 1200/-
Due Dates for payment of examination fee and submission of NRs:
1. Last date for payment of examination fee by 1st & 2nd year candidates (General & Vocational): 04-05-2020
2. Last date for remittance of consolidated amount by the Principals of the Colleges through online transfer: 05-05-2020
3. Submission of 1^ year online updated ENRs (Improvement & Non-Improvement) and 2nd year of both General & Vocational streams separately in the office of the DIED / Nodal Officer: 06-05-2020
4. Submission of examination fee paid printouts to TSBIE (Head Office) of 1. year (Improvement & Non-improvement) and 2nd year of both General & Vocational streams separately: 07-05-2020
5. Last date for payment of a fee for Recounting & Re-Verification of answer scripts of IPE March 2020: 27-04-2020
Note: There is no provision for payment of examination fee with a penalty after the due date (or) under Tatkal scheme
Improvement for 1st year passed candidates:
The candidates who passed in all first-year papers can appear for Improvement on payment of Rs.150/- per paper in addition to the prescribed examination fee of Rs.460/-. The candidates will appear with the same Regd. No. of IPE March 2020.
Note: Above Dates are Tentative (Not Official Dates)