TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee dates 2024 will be announced by the Telangana Board of Intermediate Education on its official website of TSBIE, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/.
Students who want to appear the Telangana inter supplementary examinations can check details and complete Payment of the Exam fee process for 1st and 2nd year supply exams as per due dates.
The BIE Telangana has recently announced the TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024. Students who failed to clear the regular exams can appear for the supplementary exams by paying the exam fee before the due date.
The TSBIE conducts the intermediate examinations every year for both first-year and second-year students in the months of March and April.
However, due to various reasons, some students may not be able to clear the exams. For such students, the board conducts supplementary exams.
TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024
The intermediate board has announced the TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024. Students who want to appear for the supplementary exams should pay the exam fee before the due date.
TS Inter supply exam Fee Payment Conditions
The following are the conditions for the payment of the TS Inter supply examination Fee:
- The Candidates of First Year Intermediate who had paid Examination Fee for IPE March need not pay any Examination Fee for appearing IPASE.
- The Candidates of Second Year Intermediate who had paid Examination Fee for IPE March and not satisfied with the result, can improve their marks by appearing the IPASE Examinations and need not pay the Examination Fee. The better of two results will be taken for issuance of certificate.
- The Candidates of First Year & Second Year who have not registered for IPE March, and not paid examination fee for IPE March has to pay the Examination fee for appearing IPASE Examinations.
- Attendance Exemption candidates has to pay the Examination Fee.
|Name of Exam Fee||TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024|
|Title||Pay the Examination Fee as per the Telangana Inter Supplementary Exams Fee Due Dates 2024|
|Subject||BIE Telangana released the Telangana Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Due Dates 2024|
|Exam Fee Payment Date||May 2024|
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana|
|TSBIE Exam Fee Schedule||TS Inter Exam Fee Schedule PDF download|
Key points for TS BIE IPASE Exam Fee Dates:
TS BIE IPASE Exam Fee Dates announced for First & Second year General & Vocational candidates. The Due dates for payment of Examination fee for IPASE have been Communicated.
The Memorandum of Marks of 1st & 2nd year of both Gen & Vocational Candidates will be displayed on the website. The candidates have to download the Marks Memos. The ENR’s of IPASE and College Marks Register will also be displayed in the college login.
The candidates/ Principals of the College have to download the documents from the website. If there is any discrepancy in the Memos it should be brought to the notice of the Board of Intermediate Education to the address.
In respect of candidates, whose results are withheld the Principals are requested to furnish the required information for the release of their results on tap priority.
All the Second year candidates who have not registered for IPE along with those Malpractice candidates permitted by the BIE are also eligible to appear for Advanced Supplementary Examinations.
The following are the rates and due dates for payment of examination fee for Advanced Supplementary Intermediate Public Examinations (IPASE) 2024 which are scheduled to be held in May /June.
Particulars of Examination fee per year:
- Examination fee for Theory subjects only under General / Vocational stream: 460/-
- Examination fee for both Theory & Practical subjects under General / Vocational stream: 620/-
- Examination fee for Practical subjects only in Bridge Course under General / Vocational stream: 170/-
- Examination fee for theory subjects only in Bridge Course under General / Vocational stream 120/-
- Examination fee for Improvement per paper for immediate IPASE In General / Vocational course In addition to the original examination fee: 150/-
- Examination fee (for General courses only) for Mathematics / 2nd language as Additional Subject 460/-
- Examination fee for Pass Certificate holders appearing for Improvement in Humanities groups (without Practice’s) 1050/-
- Examination fee for Pass Certificate holders appearing for Improvement In Science groups (with Practice’s): 1200/-
Steps to download TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment Dates PDF file
Telangana State Board of Intermediate has released the TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment Due Dates on its official website of TS BIE, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/.
Students who are improving the intermediate marks can check the exam fee dates and download the exam fee payment schedule from the official weblink. For downloading the Exam Fee Schedule, student can follow the given simple tests.
- For downloading the exam fee payment schedule, intermediate students need to visit the official website https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Once you reach the official website, click on the TSBIE Website on the home page. Then, Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education official web portal will appear.
- On the TS BIE website, click on the News and Announcement Link. Then, a new web page will be appeared.
- Search for the inter Supplementary exam fee payment dates link at the New and Announcement section and click on it.
- When you click on the link, Telangana Inter Supplementary Exam Fee payment schedule PDF file will appear and download it.
- After downloading the Intermediate Supplementary exam fee payment schedule, student can check the exam dates, take a print it and preserve it for future need.
Activity for payment of examination fee and submission of NRs:
- Last date for payment of examination fee by 1st & 2nd year candidates (General & Vocational).
- Last date for remittance of consolidated amount by the Principals of the Colleges through online transfer.
- Submission of 1st year online updated ENRs (Improvement & Non-Improvement) and 2nd year of both General & Vocational streams separately in the office of the DIED / Nodal Officer.
- Submission of examination fee paid printouts to TSBIE (Head Office) of 1st year (Improvement & Non-improvement) and 2nd year of both General & Vocational streams separately.
- Last date for payment of a fee for Recounting & Re-Verification of answer scripts of IPE March.
- There is no provision for payment of examination fee with a penalty after the due date (or) under Tatkal scheme
Improvement for 1st year passed candidates: The candidates who passed in all first-year papers can appear for Improvement on payment of Rs.150/- per paper in addition to the prescribed examination fee of Rs.460/-. The candidates will appear with the same Regd. No. of IPE March 2024.
Where can I download the TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates?
Telangana Intermediate 1st and 2nd year students can download the TS Supplementary Exam Fee Dates notification from the TSBIE web portal, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/.
Which board will release the Notification of TS Inter Supplementary Exams?
Telangana State Board of Intermediate, TSBIE would release the notification of TS Inter Supplementary Exams.
What is last date for TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment Date?
Students should pay the exam fee for the TS intermediate board 1st and 2nd year exams till the above said date.
Where to check update of TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment details?
The details on TS Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment can obtained on the official website of TS Inter Board, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Keep checking the official website shared above for more updates on TS Inter supplementary Exam Fee Payment.
What to check in TS Inter supplementary Exam notification?
Students can check the details of Exam dates, Timings and examination fee payment of 1st and 2nd year examinations in the TS Intermediate supplementary exams.
Can I pay the exam fee through online mode for TS Inter supplementary exams?
Yes, student can pay the exam fee through online mode at BIE TS Official website https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
The Telangana Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024 are crucial for the students who failed to clear the regular exams. They should pay the exam fee before the due date to appear for the supplementary exams. Therefore, students should keep an eye on the official website of the board for the latest updates.