AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee dates 2024 will be announced by the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh on its official website of BIE AP, https://bie.ap.gov.in.
Students who want to appear the supplementary examinations can check details and complete Payment of the Examination fee process for 1st and 2nd year supplementary examinations as per due dates.
The BIE Andhra Pradesh has recently announced the AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024. Students who failed to clear the regular exams can appear for the supplementary exams by paying the exam fee before the due date.
The BIE AP conducts the intermediate examinations every year for both first-year and second-year students. The exams are held in the months of March and April. However, due to various reasons, some students may not be able to clear the exams. For such students, the board conducts supplementary exams.
AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024
The board has announced the AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024. Students who want to appear for the supplementary exams should pay the exam fee before the due date.
Exam Fee Payment Conditions
The following are the conditions for the payment of the Examination Fee:
- The Candidates of First Year Intermediate who had paid Examination Fee for IPE March need not pay any Examination Fee for appearing IPASE.
- The Candidates of Second Year Intermediate who had paid Examination Fee for IPE March and not satisfied with the result, can improve their marks by appearing the IPASE Examinations and need not pay the Examination Fee. The better of two results will be taken for issuance of certificate.
- The Candidates of First Year & Second Year who have not registered for IPE March, and not paid examination fee for IPE March has to pay the Examination fee for appearing IPASE Examinations.
- Attendance Exemption candidates has to pay the Examination Fee.
|Name of the exam fee||AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee 2024|
|Title||Pay the AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee 2024|
|Subject||The Board released AP Inter Supply Exam Fee Dates 2024|
|Category||Exam Fee Dates|
|Exam Fee Payment Dates||April 2024|
|IPASE Exam Fee Payment||Due dates for payment of Examination fee for IPASE 2023|
|Next, Time Table||AP Inter Supplementary Exam Time Table|
Key points for BIE AP IPASE Exam Fee Dates:
BIE AP IPASE Exam Fee Dates announced for First & Second year General & Vocational candidates. The Due dates for payment of Examination fee for IPASE have been Communicated.
The Memorandum of Marks of 1st & 2nd year of both Gen & Vocational Candidates will be displayed on the website. The candidates have to download the Marks Memos. The ENR’s of IPASE and College Marks Register will also be displayed in the college login.
The candidates/ Principals of the College have to download the documents from the website. If there is any discrepancy in the Memos it should be brought to the notice of the Board of Intermediate Education to the address.
In respect of candidates, whose results are withheld the Principals are requested to furnish the required information for the release of their results on tap priority.
All the Second year candidates who have not registered for I.P.E along with those Malpractice candidates permitted by the B.I.E are also eligible to appear for Advanced Supplementary Examinations.
The following are the rates and due dates for payment of examination fee for Advanced Supplementary Intermediate Public Examinations (IPASE) 2024 which are scheduled to be held in May /June.
AP Inter Supplementary 1st year Exam Fee Details
- Details of Examination fee for 1st year
- Cost of examination application form : 10/-
- Examination fee for General courses : 500/-
- Examination fee for Vocational courses (Rs. 500/- + Rs.200/- for Practicals) : 700/-
- Examination Fee for General / Vocational Bridge course subjects: 145/-
- Examination fee for first year Vocational Back log candidates appearing for practical’s: 200/-
- Bridge Course Examination fee to appear for Mathematics (for first year BIPC Students): 145/-
AP Inter Supplementary 2nd year Exam Fee Details
- Details of Examination fee for 2nd year
- Cost of examination application form : Rs. 10/-
- Examination fee for 2 year regular students General courses Rs.500/- + Rs.200/- for Practicals.: Rs. 700/-
- Examination fee only for I year papers or only for 2 year papers (irrespective of number of papers) for theory. : Rs. 500/-
- Examination fee for students appearing for both I and 2 year (irrespective of number of papers) Rs. 1000/- + Rs.200/- for Practicals.: Rs. 1200/-
- Examination fee for 2 year regular students for vocational courses Rs.500/- + Rs.200/- for Practicals. : Rs. 700/-
- Examination fee for Practicals (General & Voc) only : Rs. 200/-
- Examination fee for 2 year failed students appearing only for practical examinations (General/Vocational) :Rs. 200/0
- Examination fee for 20 ear Vocational Bridge course : Rs. 145/-
- Examination fee for 1st & 2 year Vocational Bridge course: Rs. 145/- + Rs.145/- : Rs. 290/-
- Examination fee for 1st & 2 year Vocational Practicals Rs.200/- + Rs.200/-: Rs. 400/-
- Examination fee for Vocational Bridge Course Practicals. : Rs. 200/-
- Bridge Course examination fee for Mathematics (for Bi.P.C stream) I st & 2nd year papers (Rs. 145/- + Rs. 145/-) : Rs. 290/-
- Examination fee for I & Il year passed candidates (certificate holders) appearing for Improvement. : Rs. 1200 (Arts) andRs.1400/- Science
The Principals are requested to prepare and submit the MNRs of Attendance Exempted candidates, Ex-Regular, failed & Malpractice eligible candidates who have paid examination fee for IPASE and whose names are not found in the Second year ENR data provided online.
The detailed rates and due dates for payment of examination fee for Advanced Supplementary Intermediate Public Examinations are available in the notification.
Improvement for passed candidates: The candidates who passed in all first-year papers can appear for Improvement on payment of Rs.I60/- per paper in addition to the prescribed examination fee of Rs.490/-. The candidates will appear with the same Regd. No. of I.P.E.
Failed candidates appearing for Passed papers: The first year failed candidates can appear for passed papers of the first year along with failed (papers) subject to the condition that they shall forego the previous performance of the passed papers.
In such cases the latest performance stands valid All such candidates have to pay Rs.160/- for each passed paper appearing, in addition to the examination fee as shown in the ENRs. Necessary entries/corrections have to be made in the ENR and if required in the MNRs.
AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates
- Last date for payment of Exam fee by 1 & 2 year candidate in the college: To be announced.
- Last date for remittance of consolidated amount through online transfer b the Principals. : To be announced.
- Submission of First Year and Second Year ENRs /MNRs of Additions and fee paid printout in the RIO office. : To be announced.
- Submission of fee paid print out along with challans to the BIE by RIOs: To be announced.
- Last date for payment of fee for Recounting & Re-Verification :To be announced.
The candidates whose Bio-Data is not reflected in the E.N.Rs is to be submitted by MNR only along with fee paid challan and Marks Memos etc. to the RIO Office.
Only MNRs are to be submitted in BIE office by the RIOs. There is no provision for payment examination fee with penalty or under tatkal scheme.
How to Pay of AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee through online mode?
There is also provision to pay examination fee directly by the candidate/parent through online from the BIE Official website bie.ap.gov.in. For this Separate e-challan is to be used for each category i.e., General/ Vocational Improvement, No-Improvement and Additions. At the backside of each e-challan the Principals have to write the following information without fail.
- College code,
- College stamp,
- No. of candidates paid fee,
- Amount paid in words and figures.
Remittance of Examination Fee through online:
The Board of Intermediate Education has introduced the system to collect the Examination & other fees through State Bank of India, Machavaram Branch, Vijayawada and IDBI Bank, Ring Road Branch, Vijayawada through online transfer from the existing college Accounts to B.I.E Account of the concerned banks through e-challan generated by the http://bie.ap.gov.in in the website for First and Second year candidates with effect from IPASE.
The principals of the colleges, who do not have their accounts in the above two banks, are also informed to pay the fee through the generated challan provided in the BIE web site http://bic.ap.gov.in in any one of the two banks. The Account Numbers of two banks are furnished hereunder for online transfer of the examination fee.
Attendance exempted candidates:
The above due date is also applicable to private candidates (without college study) who were already granted exemption from attendance to appear (Humanities combination only) for Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examinations. These candidates are directed to pay the examination fee to the Principals of the Govt. /Aided Junior College of their native or residing Mandal only.
Improvement Provision for Second Year Passed Candidates:
The candidates who passed the two-year Intermediate course can improve their performance within two years. They can avail only two chances during this period.
The passed candidates of IPASE May/June can appear for Improvement in I.P.A.S.E as the last chance if they did not avail two chances in the previous I.P.Es.
The candidates who wish to improve their performance have to appear for all the second year papers including Practicals (OR) to appear for all papers of first and second year including Practicals.
The successful candidates have an option to retain the present performance or past performance whichever is beneficial to the candidates. There is no provision of Best marks in individual papers, like in first year.
How to download AP Inter Supplementary exam notification?
All the students who will be appearing for the AP Inter 1st and 2nd-year supplementary exams can visit the official website BIEAP official portal, bieap.gov.in to check details and download the examination notification. The process to download the result is provided below.
Visit the bieap.gov.in website
Students need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education by entering web address bieap.gov.in in your device browser and press on the enter key. Then, BIE AP official web portal will be displayed in your device screen.
Click on the Press Release Link
Once you reach the AP Inter board official website, search for the Press Release link and click on it at the home page, Then, Press release web page will appear in your device.
Click on the Due dates for Payment of Examination Fee Link
By clicking on the Press Release link, It will be redirected to the Press Release web page. In this page, student needs to search for the 'Due dates for Payment of Examination Fee for 1st & 2nd year Regular and ex-students (General and Vocational)' and click on it.
Download the Exam Fee dates notification
After clicking on 'Due dates for Payment of Examination Fee' link, AP Intermediate supplementary examination Fee dates' PDF file would be displayed in your device.
Print Exam Fee Payment Dates
Once you open the 'Examination Fee Payment Dates' PDF file, check all details at once. Take a print out of the same for future use.
FAQs on AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates
Where can I download the AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates?
Intermediate 1st and 2nd year students can download the AP Supplementary Exam Fee Dates notification from the BIE AP web portal, https://bie.ap.gov.in/.
Which board will release the Notification of AP Inter Supplementary Exams?
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate, BIE AP would release the notification of AP Inter Supplementary Exams.
What is last date for AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment Date?
Students should pay the exam fee for the AP intermediate board 1st and 2nd year exams till 17-08-2021.
Where to check update of AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment details?
The details on AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Payment can obtained on the official website of AP Inter Board, https://bie.ap.gov.in. Keep checking the official website shared above for more updates on AP Inter supplementary Exam Fee Payment.
What to check in AP Inter supplementary Exam notification?
Students can check the details of Exam dates, Timings and examination fee payment of 1st and 2nd year examinations in the AP Intermediate supplementary exams.
Can I pay the exam fee through online mode for AP Inter supplementary exams?
Yes, student can pay the exam fee through online mode at BIE AP Official website https://bie.ap.gov.in.
The AP Inter Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024 are crucial for the students who failed to clear the regular exams. They should pay the exam fee before the due date to appear for the supplementary exams. Therefore, students should keep an eye on the official website of the board for the latest updates.