TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2024 and TS PGLAWCET Counselling dates 2024 with Schedule will be released by the TSCHE on its official website, lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
Eligible candidates who have qualified in the Telangana Lawcet examination can check details and apply for the counselling on the admission portal as per the schedule.
The TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) and TS PGLCET (Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test) are entrance examinations conducted for admission into various law courses in Telangana.
After the results are announced, the web counselling process begins, which is a crucial step for candidates seeking admission into UG and PG Law courses.
The TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET are the gateway examinations for students seeking admission to undergraduate (LLB) and postgraduate (LLM) law programs, respectively, in various universities and colleges across the state of Telangana.
TS LAWCET Counselling
The TS LAWCET counseling process is a crucial step for candidates to secure their desired seat in their preferred law college. Let’s delve into the detailed web counseling schedule for TS LAWCET / TS PGLCET 2024.
TS LAWCET Web counselling
TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET are conducted by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
These exams serve as a gateway for admission into three-year LLB, five-year Integrated LLB, and LLM courses offered by various law colleges in Telangana.
Once the results are declared, the qualified candidates are eligible to participate in the TS LAWCT web counselling process, which involves the allocation of seats based on their ranks and preferences.
TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2024
After the result announcement, TSCHE will release the TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2024 for law courses admission. TS LAWCET counseling is an important process for candidates aspiring to pursue law courses in Telangana.
It involves online registration, document verification, web options entry, seat allotment, and reporting to the allotted college.
By following the prescribed procedures and meeting the eligibility criteria, candidates can secure their desired seat in a reputed law college. For more information and updates, candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website.
TS LAWCET Web Counselling Schedule 2024
The web counselling schedule for TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET is announced by the TSCHE and generally spans over several weeks. It is crucial for candidates to stay updated with the important dates to ensure they don’t miss any deadlines.
The TS LAWCET Convener has informed to all the qualified candidates of TS LAWCET & PGLCET are hereby informed that, the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into 3 years and 5 years law courses i.e. LL.B. through TS LawCET admission web portal.
The qualified and eligible candidates of TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET examinations are informed to registered the online admission portal and upload the required certificate (Refer to point c) for online verification to attend Web counseling for admission into LL.B (3-year course) / LL.B-5 Years (Integrated Degree Courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year as per the schedule given below.
|Name of the Counselling||TS LAWCET Counselling 2024|
|Title||Check TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2024|
|Subject||Download TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule 2024|
TS LawCET Admission Eligibility
a) 3 year LLB
Candidates should have passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
The candidates who have less than the prescribed percentage but have secured the same percentage or more on the aggregate in any PG Degree (Masters Degree) or B.Ed. are eligible.
The candidates who have passed Degree examination by single sitting without undergoing three years course either through regular or private or correspondence and those who obtained the degree through open University directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible.
(b) 5 year LLB
Candidates should have passed 2 – year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, T.S./A.P. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
TS LAWCET Counselling Key Events
The counselling includes the following key events: Online registration for web counselling: Candidates need to register online by providing their details and paying the counselling fee within the specified dates.
Document verification: Candidates must visit the designated help centers for document verification. They need to carry their original documents and copies for verification.
Choice filling and locking: After document verification, candidates can log in to the web portal and fill their preferred choices of colleges and courses. They can modify and rearrange their choices until the locking deadline.
Seat allotment: The seat allotment process is based on the candidate’s rank, category, and preferences. The allotment results are published online, and candidates can download their provisional allotment letter.
Reporting to the allotted college: Candidates need to report to the allotted college within the specified time frame mentioned in the allotment letter. They should carry the necessary documents and pay the admission fee.
Special category counselling: Separate counselling rounds are conducted for special categories such as NCC, CAP, sports quota, etc., depending on the availability of seats.
Fee payment and admission process: Candidates must pay the required admission fee at the allotted college to confirm their admission. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the allotted seat.
Helpline and support services: Candidates can seek assistance from the helpline numbers or contact the help centers for any queries or concerns related to the web counselling process.
Tips for successful TS LAWCET Counselling
Participating in web counselling can be a crucial step towards securing admission in a preferred law college. Here are some tips to increase the chances of success:
- Research and prioritize: Before filling the choices, research different law colleges, their rankings, faculty, infrastructure, and placement records. Prioritize your choices based on your preferences and career goals.
- Keep backup options: While choosing colleges, have some backup options in case you are not allotted your preferred choice. It is essential to have alternatives to avoid missing out on admission opportunities.
- Stay updated: Regularly check the official website and notifications for any updates or changes in the counselling schedule. Missing important deadlines can result in disqualification from the counselling process.
- Be prepared with documents: Ensure that you have all the necessary documents ready for verification. Organize them properly and carry both the originals and photocopies to the help centers.
- Seek guidance: If you are unsure about the counselling process or have any doubts, don’t hesitate to seek guidance from seniors, mentors, or helpline centers. Clearing your queries beforehand can help you navigate the process smoothly.
TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule 2024
|TS LAWCET Counselling 2023 (First Phase)||Dates|
|Counselling Registration||14-11-2023 to 21-11-2023|
|Certificate Verification||16-11-2023 to 20-11-2023|
|Exercising Options||23-11-2023 and 24-11-2023|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||28-11-2023|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self reporting through website||29-11-2023 to 02-12-2023|
Original Certificates to be produced
- TSLAWCET / TSPGLCET Rank Card
- TSLAWCET / TSPGLCET Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Migration Certificate
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of Particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ST/BC Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate(TC)
- Aadhar Card or any other valid I.D. proof.
- Income Certificate for Scholarships.
- PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
- Xerox Copies of two sets of the original certificates with self-attestation
Counselling Processing Fee
Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.800/- (and Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification. The fee has to be paid at the counseling centre.
TS LAWCET / PGLAWCET Web Counselling Instructions
There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 years / 5 year Law course in favor of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
ii) The applicants who have obtained 10 + 2 or Graduation / Post-graduation through open Universities without having any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into LL.B Courses. LL.M: Candidates should have passed LL.B/BL from a recognized University.
- Special category candidates can exercise options along with General Candidates.
- Special category candidates’ educational certificates will also be verified simultaneously at the Centre.
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters shall be sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attendance at the counseling center does not guarantee a seat.
- The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled/Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee.
- However, it is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Governments of Telangana.
- Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria; in case found not eligible the candidate shall pay the difference of fee.
- Special category candidates (NCC / CAP / Physically Handicapped) for all courses LL.B 3 years, LL.B 5years, and LL.M are directed to attend Certificate Verification only at AV College of Arts, Science& Commerce, Gagan Mahal, Hyd at 9:00 AM.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I participate in web counselling without qualifying in TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET?
No, only candidates who have qualified in TS LAWCET or TS PGLCET are eligible to participate in the web counselling process.
How can I register for TS LAWCET counseling?
The registration process for TS LAWCET counseling can be done online through the official website.
What happens if I fail to report to the allotted college within the given time?
Failure to report to the allotted college within the specified time may result in the cancellation of the allotted seat.
Is there any separate counselling for reserved categories?
Yes, there are separate counselling rounds for reserved categories. Candidates belonging to special categories like NCC, CAP, sports quota, etc., can participate in the respective rounds.
Can I change my filled choices after the locking deadline?
No, candidates cannot modify their choices once the locking deadline has passed. It is crucial to review and finalize the choices before the deadline.
What if I fail to report to the allotted college within the specified time frame?
If a candidate fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, their seat may be forfeited, and they may lose the opportunity for admission.
How can I contact the helpline for assistance during the web counselling process?
You can find the helpline numbers and contact details on the official website of TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET. Feel free to reach out to them for any queries or concerns.
TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET web counselling is a significant step for aspiring law students in Telangana. Following the schedule and guidelines, candidates can secure admission in their preferred law colleges.
It is essential to stay informed, complete the registration and document verification process, make informed choices, and adhere to the reporting deadlines. By being well-prepared and proactive, candidates can increase their chances of a successful web counselling experience.