TS Model School Warden Duties, Telangana Model School Warden JOB Chart, TSMS Warden Duties and Job Chart,RMSA Telangana has given instructions and guidelines for all the TS Model School Staff for Smooth functioning of Model School’s Girls Hostels
In continuation of this office Proceedings read above, all the Principals of Model Schools concerned are once again instructed to follow the following guidelines.
i. The duty of warden shall be assigned to the lady teachers on monthly rotation basis/as per the availability of the lady teachers.
ii. Daily duty to the lady teachers will be given to the teachers on rotation basis. Such teachers shall stay during the night in the hostel and handover charge to the next teacher coming to the hostel during the morning hours. The teacher shall look after study hour in night and morning.
The following are the job chart/duties to be performed by the Principal, Warden, ANM, Caretaker,
Kitchen staff, Chowkidar and Food Committee Members
DUTIES OF WARDEN:
1) The Warden is the in charge of the hostel, she should prepare monthly indents and get them approved by the Principal and attend the purchases from super bazaar, Co-operative Societies and Civil Supplies and other Government agencies i.e. District Purchase Committee.
2) She has to maintain all the relevant records pertaining to the Hostel and she is responsible for / maintenance of the stocks and accounts.
3) It is her duty to maintain discipline and orderliness in the dining hall with the help of the caretaker.
4) It is her duty to adjust the per-capita expenditure within the provision and submit monthly per-capita statements to the Principal.
5) At the time of receipt and issue of milk, vegetables and other provisions, she shall be present along with one or two students and should sign in the registers in token of receipts and issues.
6) She must maintain indent sheets for daily issue to Cooks in duplicate duly signed by them, and also see that the material issued for cooking is utilized completely. She shall also see that rotten and spoiled items are not used in cooking.
7) She must see that no wastage of food at any time.
8) She should see that the health and hygienic conditions in the kitchen and dining hall are maintained properly.
9) She should stay one or two days after the closing day of every vacation and holidays to verify the stocks and to seal the kitchen and store room, she should also be present one or two days before the reopening after every Vacation and holidays to prepare indents and get the stocks in advance.
10) She should collect guest fee charges from guests/parents and non-eligible staff members and deposit the amount with the Principal every day.
11) She should conduct food committee meetings once in a fortnight to take the suggestions from the committee members in maintaining the hostel.
12) She should arrange one of the staff members as in charge Deputy Warden whenever she takes leave with the approval of the Principal.
13) She should seek the permission of the Principal and the food committee for introduction of any new system or withdrawal any old system in the dining hall.
14) Leave for Kitchen Staff will be granted only on the recommendation of the Warden.
14a) She shall be supervise in the dining hall during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
15) She has to cooperate with the Principal and discharge duty entrusted to her by the principal for smooth and efficient functioning of the hostel.