TS NPDCL has released the Selected Candidates list for the post of JAO Junior Accounts Officers after certificates verification process. TSNPDCL issued Junior Accounts Officer Posts Recruitment Notification on 15th June 2018 and Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL) invited online applications from the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical.,Electronics and Civil) from June 18 to 30, 2018. As per the merit list result of written examination conducted on 22-07-2018 against Notification no. 04/2018, Dt: 31.5.2018 for the Direct Recruitment to the post of Junior Accounts Officer, the candidates were called for verification of their Original certificates/Documents on 28.06.2020.
Based On the Performance in Written test held on July 22, 2018, and completion of Certificates verification, TS NPDCL has released the Provisional Selected Candidates list on July 20, 2020.
How to check the TS NPDCL JAO Final Results:
- Visit the official website of TS NPDCL: http://www.tsnpdcl.in/
- Click Career link on the top of the website
- TS NPDCL Career web page will be opened
- In this page, Click on link of Appoint of JAO’s
- Compete JAO Files will be downloaded in your System
- hen Extract the file, the following files are available in this ZIP file
Instructions to JAO Candidates:
1. The appointment now ordered is subject to the following conditions.
2. These orders are provisional and liable for termination at any time without notice and without assigning any reasons
3. The candidates shall be placed on training cum probation for a period of 2 years which includes 1 year training. During the training period, they will be paid initial scale of pay of Junior Accounts Officer with usual allowances as admissible at the place of posting
4. The candidates should have to serve the company for a minimum period of 5 years in addition to one year training period. They have to submit an agreement bond to this effect in the enclosed format. The candidate who leaves the Company’s service during the training period of one year, he/she shall refund the total emoluments received by him/her Plus Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only by way of liquidated damages. The candidates who leaves the company without serving a minimum period of 5 years after completion of training period, shall have to pay to the Company an amount of Rs. 60,000/- (Rupees Sixty thousand) by way of liquidated damages
5. The original certificates submitted by the candidates to the company, will be retained by TSNPDCL until the agreement period is over
6. If any candidate desires to take back the original certificates, ie, degree certificate and Date of Birth Certificate etc. during the bond period, he/she shall deposit an amount of Rs 60,000/-(Rupees Sixty thousand only) by way of DD drawn in favour of Pay Officer. TSNPDCL, Warangal through his/her controlling officer which shall be refunded on re-depositing the said certificates with the TSNPDCL Warangal
7. These orders are subject to verification of his/her certificates, character and antecedents. If any adverse report is received in the said verification, their services are liable for termination without notice
8. The candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations applicable as framed by the TSNPDCL and as amended from time to time The tripartite Agreements entered into between the APSEB, Govt, of AP and the employees Unions is not applicable to the candidate and he/she shall at no stage be entitled to claim any right whatsdever arising out of the said Tripartite Agreements. They shall submit an undertaking in the format enclosed herewith and acceptance of their appointment
is subject to the submission of the aforesaid undertaking
9. They shall pass the required tests as prescribed in Annexure-IV under Regulation 15 of APSEB Employees Service Regulations Part-ll and Telugu Language Test/Exemption from passing Telugu Language Test and also other tests, if any prescribed from time to time by TSNPDCL
10. The order of the names mentioned at para (1) above does not constitute as seniority Their seniority will be fixed at later date as per rules and guidelines in vogue
11. The candidates should produce the following documents to the Chief General Manager (HRDY/TSNPDCL/Corporate Office/Warangal immediately, failing which it will be construed that the candidates are not interested to work in TSNPDCL and accordingly their appointment shall be cancelled without any notice
12. a. Physical fitness certificate issued by a Medical Officer of the rank not less than that of a Civil Surgeon in the proforma enclosed.
b. The Attestation form enclosed proforma in quadruplicate (4 sets) duly filled in by the candidate (The attestation forms filled improperly will be returned). If it is found that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake information in the attestation forms, severe disciplinary action will be initiated against him/her as per rules in vogue.
c. To execute a bond on a Non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs 110/-(Rupees One hundred and Ten only) to the effect as indicated in para 2(c) above
d. Each candidate has to submit the details of all the properties, Immovable irrespective of its value and movable property or properties whose value exceeds Rs. 1,00,000/-owned, acquired or inherited by him/her or held by him/her on lease or mortgage either in his/her own name or in the name of any member of his/her family in the proforma prescribed in Annexure-1,11&II separately, as he/she
acquired (or) held prior to joining in this department
13. The candidates will be governed only by provisions of EPF & MP Act, 1952 and the employees Provident Fund Scheme in terms of TOO CGM(HRD Trg) Ms. No 227 Dated 07-01-2004 and NO O CGM(HRD) Ms. No 197, DT 24-09-2003
14. The candidates are further informed that their appointment is subject to outcome of WP Nos. 14034 of -2020 and any other cases pending before the Hon’ble High Court at Hyderabad
14. All the candidates are directed to report for duty at the place of posting within (30) days from the date of this order duly submitting the documents as mentioned above at Corporate Office and after obtaining clearance from Corporate Office, failing which it will be construed that they are not interested to work in TSNPDCL and subsequently their appointment will be cancelled without any notice
7 The controlling officers are directed that the joining reports of the above candidates shall be accepted only after receipt of clearance from the Corporate Office
2. Agreement format
3. Physical fitness certificate format
4. Attestation forms format
5. Annexure-I, II & III