TS Para Medical Diploma Courses admission 2021. Telangana State Para Medical Board, TSPMB has published the Paramedical Diploma Courses admission 2021 notification. And applications are invited from the eligible candidates belonging to the State of TS for the academic year 2020-2021 admission into the two-year Paramedical Diploma Courses in Government Medical Colleges and Private medical institutions.
TS Paramedical Diploma course admissions 2020 notification, Selection process, Last date for apply, Application Fee, The Prescribed application form, details of the courses, number of seats, etc. details are given here. The applications from the eligible candidates belonging to the Telangana State who has passed Intermediate with Bi.P.C group are invited for admissions into all two-year duration Para Medical Diploma Courses for the AY 2020-2020 in the State of Telangana.
If candidates with Bi.P.C group is not available, candidates with Intermediate M.P.C group and thereafter other groups will be preferred except the DRTT Course for which Bi.P.C/M.P.C group is compulsory. Last Date for submission of filled on Application Forms to the DM and HOs is o be available on the web portal for Admissions into various Para Medical Courses in Private Para Medical Institutions for the year 2020-21.
The Hyderabad Medical Department is inviting applications for admission to Paramedical courses. The intermediate diploma holders should be applied for this course. Applications have been suggested to send to Harihara Kala Bhavan, Secunderabad, Medical Offices on the 4th floor of the NTPP building. More details can be accessed on the tspmb.telangana.gov.in website.
971 seats increase in paramedical courses: Chief Secretary of the Medical Department of Health issued an order to increase 971 paramedical seats in Telangana state government hospitals. The existing courses will be increased to 361 seats. The new courses will add 610 seats from this year. The Secretary of the Paramedical Board and the Chief Medical Officer of the Medical Education Department sent the proposals.
Para Medical Courses
A) Laboratory Services :
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (Laboratory Technology Training Course)
- Certificate Course in Blood Banking / Transfusion Technology and
- B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology(under University of Health Sciences)
- Certificate of Radiographic Assistant (C.R.A)course
- Cardiology Tech
- Diploma in Medical Imaging course
C) Cardiology Services:
- Electrocardiogram (E.C.G)Technician Training course
- Cardiology Technician Training course.
- Cath Laboratory Technician Training Course and
- Perfusion Technology Training Course.
- D) Anaesthesia Services: Anaesthesia Technician Training course.
- E) E.N.T. Services: Audio Metric Technician Training course.
- F) Ophthalmic Services: Ophthalmic Assistant Course and Optometrist Course.
- G) Dental Services: Dental Hygienist Course and Dental Technician course.
- H) Nephrology Services: Dialysis Technician Training course.
- I) Multipurpose Health Worker(Male) course. Diploma in Multipurpose Health Assistance(Male)
Eligibility: Candidates who have passed Intermediate with Bi.P.C. group are eligible for these two-year Paramedical Diploma Courses. (If candidates with Bi.P.C group are not available Intermediate M.P.C. group and thereafter other groups will be preferred).
No. of Seats: A. Total Seats in the Government Paramedical Institutions (Government Medical Colleges) in the State of Telangana State – 591
(Total Seats-591 (i.e.) DMLT-195, DMIT-45, DANS-110, DCARDIO-26, DCLT-12, DRGA-28, DDRA-18, DECG-28, DPERFU-20, DOA-32, DRTT-10, DMST-20, DDIALYSIS-20, DOM-17, DREST-10) in the Government Para Medical Institutions Colleges)
B. Total Seats in the Recognized Private Paramedical Institutions in the State of Telangana State – 32993
(Total Seats-32993 (i.e.) DMLT-6705, DMIT-3116, DANS-1688, DCARDIO-578, DCLT-238, DRGA-2434, DDRA-191, DECG-166_8, DPERFU-180, DOA-3104, DRTT-310, DHFSM-149, DMS&OTT-2459, DAM-171, DDIALYSIS-594, DOM-1346, DREST-165, DMPHA-7760, DDHY-40, DDT-55, DMS-12, DHLST-30).
Selection Process for TS Para Medical Diploma courses admissions: Selections in purely on merit basis upon aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in relevant group subjects excluding the marks in the languages. In deciding such merit, candidates who pass under the compartmental system will be placed after candidates who pass under a regular system. Rule of Reservation shall be strictly followed while making a selection.
If qualified candidates are not available in the category for Scheduled Tribes, the seats reserved for them shall be made available to Scheduled castes and vice versa.
If qualified candidates belonging to Scheduled castes are not available, the leftover seats reserved for them shall be treated as open competition seats and shall be filled up with the candidates of the general pool.
Tuition Fee: The Tuition fee per month per student is Rs.500/- ( Rupees Five hundred only) along with other special fees as prescribed in the Go MS No. 281, HM & FW(K2) Dept., dt.13.10.2010 or as may be revised by Government from time to time.
Course details: 1. The medium of instruction in all paramedical courses in English only. The candidates should have to write their examinations strictly in English only. It is also notified that year-wise examinations will be held from this academic year i.e., 2020-2021.
2. Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory for all candidates failing which they will not be allowed to write the examinations. No condonation will be allowed.
Application Processing Fee: The Principal concerned is authorized to collect a sum of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) in cash for each filled-in application submitted by the candidate towards processing fee to meet the incidental expenditure.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS: Read the instructions carefully before filling the application. A. Filled-in application forms should reach the Principals concerned
B. The application shall be filed with the candidate. with his / her own handwriting in English by the
C. Application with incomplete or incorrect or false information or false/incorrect certificate will be rejected automatically without any intimation.
D. Candidates shall not be permitted to change their social status or local candidature etc., after submission of the application form.
E. Applications unaccompanied with the required certificates or applications with incomplete entries and ineligible applications will be rejected automatically.
F. The candidate has to pay the fee in full for the entire period of the course in• case he/she discontinues the studies in the middle and to take back the original certificates submitted at the time of admissions.
List of documents to submit along with application form:
1) Date of Birth certificate ( SSC or its equivalent pass certificate)
2) Copy of Aadhar Card.
3) Memo of the marks and pass certificate of the qualifying examination. (INTERMEDIATE or its equivalent pass certificate) including transfer certificate issued by the Institute from which the candidate has passed the qualifying examination.
4) Certificate of study from 6th class to Intermediate.
5) If the Applicant belongs to SC/ST/BC, a copy of Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as proof of their claim for reservation.
6) The filled-in application form along with a sum of Rupees One hundred only in cash towards processing fee shall be submitted to the concerned on or before deadline by 5.00 PM.
How to apply:
1. Filled in application forms should reach the Principals concerned on or before 5.00 PM (will be announced soon)
2. The application shall be filled with his / her own handwriting in English by the candidate
3. Candidates shall not be permitted to change their social status or local candidature etc., after submission of the application form.
4. Applications without required certificates and incomplete entries will be rejected automatically without any intimation.
5. The candidate has to pay the fee in full for the entire period of the course in case if the student desires to discontinue the studies and to take back the original certificates submitted at the time of admissions.
Key dates for TS Para Medical Diploma courses admissions:
1. Date of issue of Notification: 23-10-2020
2. The last date for submission of filled in application forms: 02-11-2020
3. Commencement of Counselling Process: 12-11-2020
4. Completion of the counseling process & selection of candidates: 12-11-2020
5. Commencement of classes by the Institutions: 01-12-2020
6. Last date for submission of Selection Lists to TSPMB: 26-11-2020
TS Paramedical Diploma courses admissions 2020
- TS Paramedical Diploma courses admissions 2020-Government
- TS Paramedical Diploma courses admissions 2020-Private Institutions
- Admissions Info