TS PGECET Web Counselling Schedule 2021 released on its website, http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in for Slot booking, Fee Payment, Web Option Entry, Certificate verification and Seat allotment. TSCHE has released TS PGECET Web Counselling notification for admissions counselling for PG Engineering course admissions.
Osmania University, Hyderabad, along with The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), has begun the web counselling process for Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, TS PGECET 2021 to give admissions to students in the regular postgraduate engineering, architecture and pharmacy courses offered by the affiliated colleges.
The TS PGECET Web Counselling is going to be held in an online mode. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, preferences, category and availability of seats. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the TS PGECET official website for any further details.
|Name of the Counselling||TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2021|
|Title||TS EAMCET Admission Counselling Schedule 2021|
|Subject||TSCHE has released Web Counselling notification for TS PGECET Admissions 2021|
|Admission||ME/MTech/ MPharm/Pharm D (PB)/MArch programmes|
Steps to be followed in the TS PGECET Counselling
- Create Login
- Pay Processing Fee
- Upload Original Certificates
- Preliminary Online Certificate Verification
- Exercise Web Options
- Seat Allotment
- Download Fee Payment Challan and Joining Report
- Report to the allotted College along with Original Certificates, Fee Paid Challan and Joining Report
- Verification of original Certificates at the Allotted College
- Receive Allotment order at the college
TS PGECET Web Options Entry & Certificates verification dates are released on its admissions counselling web portal. TS PGEC/TS PGECET Web options entry, Certificates verification dates download from here. TS PGEC/TS PGECET Web Based Counseling Dates for ME/ MTech/ MPharm / MArch/ Graduate level Pharm D Admissions.
The counselling process for the Telangana Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) will begin at TSCHE at http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in/. The GATE/ GPAT, PGECET qualified candidates have been informed to register online.
Web note mentioned that the GATE/ GPAT qualified and eligible candidates of 2019, 2020 and 2021 and TS PGECET qualified and eligible candidates of 2021 seeking admission into various postgraduate courses in the fields of technology, engineering, architecture, pharmacy among others for the academic year 2021-22 are informed to register online from November 11 onwards.
To register online, the candidates need to fill the application form with details- GATE/ GPAT hall ticket/ passport size photograph/ other required details. The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.600/- and Rs.300/- for reserved category candidates.
Also, candidates need to present these documents for verifications- GATE scorecard, education qualifications, Aadhaar card and residential certificate. Following the verifications, the candidates need to choose their college and course in online mode. The seats will be allotted on the basis of merit, preferences and availability.
The PGECET result was earlier released in October. It is a two-hour long exam with 120 multiple choice objective type questions. Each question carries one mark each. There is no negative marking in the exam.
Eligibility for TS PGECET Admission Counselling
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission. (Ref. G.OMs.No.153 dated 22-08-2007)
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for TS PGECET Counselling 2021
- Step 1 – Registration and Fee Payment: Register and pay the required counselling fee. The counselling fee of Rs 600 (Rs. 300 for reserved category) has to be paid online.
- Step 2 – Filling Application Form: Fill the application form with personal, academic and contact details. Scan and upload a recent color passport size photograph along with the GATE/GPAT hall ticket.
- Step 3 – Verification of Documents: The following documents have to be presented for verification (original and photocopies)
- Step 4 – Choice Filling: Fill your choice of course and college in online mode.
- Step 5 – Allotment of Seats: Seat-allotment will be done based on merit, preferences, category and availability of seats.
PGECET is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2021-2022 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory Body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
Schedule for Exercising web options & Certificates verification:
All the eligible and qualified candidates of GATE/GPAT and TSPGECET are hereby informed that Certificates verification for admission into M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Arch. courses /Pharma.D(P.B) courses will commence as per given dates.
Exercising of web options will commence as per given dates. The date of seat allotment will be notified subsequently. The details of list of Colleges and Specializations along with Fee structure and procedure for exercising web options will be made available in the websites www.tspgecet.tsche.ac.in and http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in/. Students are advised to go through the instructions in the website and exercise the web options carefully.
TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2021 Revised Dates
|Online Registration, Verification, Uploading Documents & Online Payment||October 4, 2021, to October 25, 2021|
|Display of list of eligible candidates who registered||October 28, 2021|
|Call for corrections, if any, via mail||October 28, 2021|
|Web Options Phase I||October 29, 2021, to October 30, 2021|
|Edit Phase Option Phase I||October 31, 2021|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates on the basis of Phase I||November 3, 2021|
|Report of candidates to colleges for document verification||November 4, 2021, to November 12, 2021|
|Class Work starts||November 15, 2021|
1. The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2019, 2020 and 2021, GPAT and TS PGECET qualified and eligible candidates of 2021 are informed to attend TS PGEC / TS PGECET Web Based Counseling for admission to M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2021-2022 as per the schedule is given below at any one of the Help Line Centers.
2. Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. MS. No.153 besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
3. The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT candidates are available for TS PGECET candidates.
4. This notification itself is a call for web counselling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
5. Mere attending of web counselling does not guarantee a seat.
6. Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs.600/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.1200/-for others at the time of certificate verification.
The fee to be paid: Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota, college wise, will be made available in the website http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in or http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in well before the commencement of option entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/ PH (Special Categories) have to attend for certificate verification at Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana. Helpline center only as per the schedule. However, they shall exercise web options on the dates mentioned above against their rank.
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have a disability of 40% and above are eligible.
Ex-Servicemen have to produce:
1. Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
2. Identity Card
3. Discharge Book for verification.
Serving persons have to produce Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address / Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category”.
NCC & Sports: Candidates have to produce Original Certificates issued by the concerned Competent Authority.
List of Help Line Centers (for certificate verification of other categories viz., OC, BC, SC, ST etc)
Name of the Help Line Centre
1 JNTUH University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
2 University P. G. College Secunderabad.
3 Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad.
4 Kakatiya University, Warangal
Certificates to be submitted:
The following original certificates are to be submitted at the time of verification Certificates:
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket.
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2021.
- Aadhar Card
- Minorities: Degree TC containing mention of Minority Status to whomsoever applicable
Ranks Called for Certificate Verification
TS PGEC / TS PGECET-2020 ADMISSIONS Detailed notification for Web Based Counseling
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline center as per the schedule with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs.600/- and all others have to pay Rs.1200/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. The candidates belonging to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit Integrated Community Certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of Telangana State government. Income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2021 will only be considered.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Photo copies of certificates for submission.
6. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Photo copies of certificates.
7. Candidates qualified in more than one TSPGECET / GATE qualified & registered examination are required to attend for verification only once and inform the verification officer about the Hall Ticket Numbers of other examinations.
8. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
9. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth, eligible degree, specialization and details of other TSPGECET examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
10. Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other place having internet facility. To exercise web-options candidates has to login with Hall-ticket number and Rank. A five digit PIN will be sent to the registered mobile number. Don’t share the PIN with other.
11. The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in. 12. On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
13. Candidate has to download the provisional allotment order, and report at the concerned college. The candidate have to submit their original certificates in the college allotted.
14. While exercising options all the eligible colleges and courses are displayed for selection based on the GATE/GPAT/TSPGECET examinations written, qualifying degree and specialization. The candidates who have written more than one examination need to exercise options on the registered Hall Ticket Numbers only.
15. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
16. For latest updates, visit the website http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in
17. Refer Procedure to Exercise options for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on web.
18. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the seat and his / her admission stands cancelled.
19. Next round of counselling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted. A separate notification will be issued for the left over seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
20. Who should participate in Phase-II?
a. Who secure a seat in earlier phase of web based counselling and wish to move to some other college.
b. Candidates who participated in earlier phase of web based counselling and could not secure a seat.
c. Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase even though he / she has been called for counselling. d. Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report.
e. A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission.
21. The candidates may note that
a. Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for other phase of counselling.
b. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counselling. c. In case if they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again.
d. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
22. If the candidate secures a seat in phase-II, he / she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college, and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter. Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidate will forfeit the claim on the new college as well as on the old college.
23. After the Second Phase of admission, in case the candidates wish to cancel their admission, they are required to approach the principal of the college concerned only.
24. The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for TSPGECET candidates.
- Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options.
- PIN number would be sent to the registered mobile number
- Candidates are required to login to receive the PIN to the registered Mobile number.
- Exercise web options as per the given schedule.
- candidates are advised to take utmost care while giving web options as the allotments will be made in the order of preference given.
- Allotment will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
- Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college