TS PGECET Web Counselling Schedule 2021 released on its website for Slot booking, Fee Payment, Web Options Entry, Certificates verification and Seat allotment. TSCHE has released TS PGECET Web Counselling notification for admissions counselling for PG Engineering course admissions.
Second and Final Phase of TS PGEC/PGECET 2021 is scheduled from 17/12/2020: Osmania University, Hyderabad, along with The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), has begun the second and final phase of web counselling process for Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, TS PGECET 2020 to give admissions to students in the regular postgraduate engineering, architecture and pharmacy courses offered by the affiliated colleges.
The TS PGECET 2020 Web Counselling is going to be held in an online mode. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, preferences, category and availability of seats.
The final merit list will be released on December 30 and the list of eligible candidates will be declared on December 26, 2020. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the TS PGECET official website for any further details.
Second and Final Phase Web Counselling Schedule for TS PGEC / TS PGECET-2020 Admissions
- Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification for Phase – II 17-12-2020 to 23-12-2020
- Display List of Eligible candidates Phase-II 26-12-2020
- Exercising Web options – Phase II 26-12-2020 & 27-12-2020
- Edit of web options-Phase -II 28-12-2020 up to 05:00 PM
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and placed in the website (Phase-II) 30-12-2020
- Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan. 31-12-2020 to 06-01-2021
Convener of Admissions, said that the deadline for online registration, uploading of certificates and verification process of Telangana PGSET has been extended to November 30.
B.Tech and B.Pharmacy certifications are required to enable web options for the filling of MTech and M-Pharmacy seats. In the wake of delays in issuance of certificates by universities the deadline for uploading certificates has been extended to the 30th.
Web options for the first phase of counseling must be given by December 3rd and 4th. Seats will be allocated on the 7th, MTech and Pharmacy classes will start from the 14th. The second installment counseling schedule will be announced later.
Telangana PGECET Admissions Convener said in a statement that the deadline for online certificate verification has been extended to 30 November month as part of admissions counseling for M.Tech, M.Pharmacy and other courses.
Students are advised to scan their certificates and submit online. There were 1,417 students who qualified for GATE in this counseling and 14,456 students who qualified in PGSET for a total of 15,873 students.
TS PGECET Web Options Entry & Certificates verification dates 2020 are released on its admissions counselling web portal. TS PGEC/TS PGECET Web options entry, Certificates verification dates 2020 download from here. TS PGEC/TS PGECET Web Based Counseling Dates for ME/ MTech/ MPharm / MArch/ Graduate level Pharm D Admissions 2020.
The counselling process for the Telangana Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) will begin on November 11 by TSCHE at http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in/. The GATE/ GPAT, PGECET qualified candidates have been informed to register online from at pgecet.tsche.ac.in, pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in.
Web note mentioned that the GATE/ GPAT qualified and eligible candidates of 2018, 2019 and 2020 and TS PGECET qualified and eligible candidates of 2020 seeking admission into ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2020-21 are informed to register online from November 11 onwards.
To register online, the candidates need to fill the application form with details- GATE/ GPAT hall ticket/ passport size photograph/ other required details. The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.600/- and Rs.300/- for reserved category candidates.
Also, candidates need to present these documents for verifications- GATE scorecard, education qualifications, Aadhaar card and residential certificate. Following the verifications, the candidates need to choose their college and course in online mode. The seats will be allotted on the basis of merit, preferences and availability.
The PGECET result was earlier released in October. It is a two-hour long exam with 120 multiple choice objective type questions. Each question carries one mark each. There is no negative marking in the exam.
Eligibility for TS PGECET Admission Counselling
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission. (Ref. G.OMs.No.153 dated 22-08-2007)
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2020:
Step 1 – Registration and Fee Payment: Register and pay the required counselling fee. The counselling fee of Rs 600 (Rs. 300 for reserved category) has to be paid online.
Step 2 – Filling Application Form: Fill the application form with personal, academic and contact details. Scan and upload a recent colour passport size photograph along with the GATE/GPAT hall ticket.
Step 3 – Verification of Documents: The following documents have to be presented for verification (original and photocopies):
Step 4 – Choice Filling: Fill your choice of course and college in online mode.
Step 5 – Allotment of Seats: Seat-allotment will be done based on merit, preferences, category and availability of seats.
PGECET is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2020-2021 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory Body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
TS PGECET Exam Important Dates:
Online applications: 12.03.2020 to 10.06.2020
Examination Dates: 21-09-2020 to 24-09-2020
Declaration of Results in October
Schedule for Exercising web options – Certificates verification:
All the eligible and qualified candidates of GATE/GPAT 2020 & 2021 and TSPGECET 2020 are hereby informed that Certificates verification for admission into M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Arch. courses /Pharma.D(P.B) courses for the academic year 2020-2021 will commence as per given dates.
Exercising of web options will commence as per given dates. The date of seat allotment will be notified subsequently. The details of list of Colleges and Specializations along with Fee structure
and procedure for exercising web options will be made available in the websites www.tspgecet.tsche.ac.in and http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in/. Students are advised to go through the instructions in the website and exercise the web options carefully.
- Issue of Notification 10th November, 2020
- Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification (as per guidelines) (Refer to Point No. d) 11-11-2020 to 30-11-2020
- Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking (Refer to Point No. c) 16-11-2020 to 18-11-2020
- Display of List of Registered candidates & call for corrections if any through E-mail 02-12-2020
- Exercising Web options- Phase I 03-12-2020 & 04-12-2020
- Edit of web options-Phase -I 05-12-2020
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I) 07-12-2020
1. The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2017, 2018 and 2020, GPAT and TS PGECET qualified and eligible candidates of 2020 are informed to attend TS PGEC / TS PGECET Web Based Counseling for admission to M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2020-2020 as per the schedule is given below at any one of the Help Line Centers.
2. Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. MS. No.153 besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
3. The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT candidates are available for TS PGECET candidates.
4. This notification itself is a call for web counselling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
5. Mere attending of web counselling does not guarantee a seat.
6. Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs.600/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.1200/-for others at the time of certificate verification.
The fee to be paid: Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota, college wise, will be made available in the website http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in or http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in well before the commencement of option entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/ PH (Special Categories) have to attend for certificate verification at Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana. Helpline center only as per the schedule. However, they shall exercise web options on the dates mentioned above against their rank.
SCHEDULE for Special Categories (certificate verification)
Certificate Verification for GATE & GPAT and TS PGECET
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have a disability of 40% and above are eligible.
Ex-Servicemen have to produce:
1. Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
2. Identity Card
3. Discharge Book for verification.
Serving persons have to produce Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address / Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category”.
NCC & Sports: Candidates have to produce Original Certificates issued by the concerned Competent Authority.
List of Help Line Centers (for certificate verification of other categories viz., OC, BC, SC, ST etc)
Name of the Help Line Centre
1 JNTUH University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
2 University P. G. College Secunderabad.
3 Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad.
4 Kakatiya University, Warangal
Certificates to be submitted:
The following original certificates are to be submitted at the time of verification Certificates:
1 GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket.
2 Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
3 Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
4 Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
5 Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
6 Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
7 Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
8 Transfer Certificate.
9 Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2020. 10 Aadhar Card
11 Minorities: Degree TC containing mention of Minority Status to whomsoever applicable
TS PGEC-2020 GATE / GPAT SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION, Helpline centers operates from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
TS PGECET-2020 SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
Helpline centers start at 9:00 AM
Ranks Called for Certificate Verification
TS PGEC / TS PGECET-2020 ADMISSIONS Detailed notification for Web Based Counseling
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline center as per the schedule with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs.600/- and all others have to pay Rs.1200/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. The candidates belonging to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit Integrated Community Certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of Telangana State government. Income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2020 will only be considered.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Photo copies of certificates for submission.
6. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Photo copies of certificates.
7. Candidates qualified in more than one TSPGECET / GATE qualified & registered examination are required to attend for verification only once and inform the verification officer about the Hall Ticket Numbers of other examinations.
8. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
9. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth, eligible degree, specialization and details of other TSPGECET examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
10. Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other place having internet facility. To exercise web-options candidates has to login with Hall-ticket number and Rank. A five digit PIN will be sent to the registered mobile number. Don’t share the PIN with other.
11. The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in. 12. On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
13. Candidate has to download the provisional allotment order, and report at the concerned college. The candidate have to submit their original certificates in the college allotted.
14. While exercising options all the eligible colleges and courses are displayed for selection based on the GATE/GPAT/TSPGECET examinations written, qualifying degree and specialization. The candidates who have written more than one examination need to exercise options on the registered Hall Ticket Numbers only.
15. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
16. For latest updates, visit the website http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in
17. Refer Procedure to Exercise options for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on web.
18. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the seat and his / her admission stands cancelled.
19. Next round of counselling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted. A separate notification will be issued for the left over seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
20. Who should participate in Phase-II?
a. Who secure a seat in earlier phase of web based counselling and wish to move to some other college.
b. Candidates who participated in earlier phase of web based counselling and could not secure a seat.
c. Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase even though he / she has been called for counselling. d. Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report.
e. A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission.
21. The candidates may note that
a. Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for other phase of counselling.
b. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counselling. c. In case if they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again.
d. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
22. If the candidate secures a seat in phase-II, he / she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college, and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter. Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidate will forfeit the claim on the new college as well as on the old college.
23. After the Second Phase of admission, in case the candidates wish to cancel their admission, they are required to approach the principal of the college concerned only.
24. The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for TSPGECET-2020 candidates.
1. Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options.
2. PIN number would be sent to the registered mobile number
3. Exercise web options as per the schedule.
4. Allotment will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
5. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college
6. Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options.
7. Candidates are required to login to receive the PIN to the registered Mobile number.
8. Exercise web options as per the given schedule.
9. candidates are advised to take utmost care while giving web options as the allotments will be made in the order of preference given.
10. Candidates are required to download the provisional allotment order and report to the allotted college