TS PGECET Seat Allotment Result 2022: TS PGECET Seat allotment list and TS PGECET Seat Allotment Order download at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. TSCHE has released the TS PGECET Seat Allotment Results on its web portal. Candidates can check Sear allotment result details and download the seat allotment order from the website.
Latest Update: Third Phase TS PGECET Seat Allotment Result 2022 released on its official website. Candidates who have given options they can download Seat Allotment Order and report to allotted colleges between 09-02-2021 to 12-02-2021. Under the Third phase of PGECET, MTech, Pharmacy etc. seats were allotted on 09-02-2021.
2nd Phase TS PGECET Seat Allotment Result released. Download Seat Allotment Order from the official website and report to allotted colleges before January 7. Under the second phase of PGECET, MTech, Pharmacy etc. seats were allotted on December 31.
Under the Second phase, 2,981 seats (2,280 in MTech, 41 in MRC, 660 in Pharmacy) were allotted. A total of 5,331 seats were allotted in the first phase and 3,545 of them were reported in colleges. Students who have secured fresh seats are required to pay the fees and join the colleges by January 7. PG classes started on December 14th
Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
|Name of the Counselling||TS PGECET Seat Allotment 2022|
|Title||Check the TS PGECET Seat Allotment Result 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE has released TS PGECET Seat Allotment Order 2022|
|Admission||ME/MTech/ MPharm/Pharm D (PB)/MArch programmes|
Special Round TS PGEC / TS PGECET Seat Allotment Date 2022
The GATE / GPAT qualified and eligible candidates, and TS PGECET qualified and eligible candidates are informed to attend special round online TS PGEC / TS PGECET Web Based Counseling for admission to M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy / Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2022-2023 as per the schedule given below.
- Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification for Special round (Refer to Point No. c): 06-01-2022 and 07-01-2022
- Display list of Eligible candidates for web options for special round counselling: 09-01-2022
- Exercising Web options – special round 09-01-2022 & 10-01-2022
- Edit of web options-special round 11-01-2022
- List of Provisionally selected / allotted candidates will be prepared College wise and placed in the website (special round counselling): 16-01-2022
- Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan.: 17-01-2022 to 19-01-2022
Osmania University, Hyderabad issued the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test/ PGECET notification on March 10, and the OU invited the Online applications from the eligible candidates for appearing post graduate engineering common entrance test.
PGECET for admission into ME/ MTech/ MPharm / MArch/ Graduate level Pharm D Full Time in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year from as per the schedule.
The candidates who were applied for this entrance exam stream, they have appeared the entrance exams from as per the schedule. The OU released the PGECET results on 15th June. Appeared candidates are waiting for their results. Candidates were checked their results from tspgecet web portal.
The first phase TS PGEC/TS PGECET Web options, the Certificates verification process has been completed from as per the schedule. Now, The OU has released the first phase seat allotment list on http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in/
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has declared the TS PGECET Seat Allotment Result at pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in. Students seeking admission to the postgraduate engineering courses can check the Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) round 1 seat allotment results.
To access the TS PGECET Phase 1 Seat allotment results, candidates have to log in at the TS PGECET website with their hall ticket numbers and ranks of PGECET or scores of GATE/GPAT.
Final phase TS PGECET Counselling Important dates
- Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification for Phase – II 20-11-2021 to 30-11-2021.
- Display List of Eligible candidates Phase-II 01.12.2021.
- Exercising Web options – Phase II 02.12.2021 to 03.12.2021.
- Edit of web options-Phase -II 04.12.2021 up to 5:00 PM.
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and placed in the website (Phase-II) 07.12.2021.
- Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan. 08.12.2021 to 10-12-2021
Shortlisted candidates from the TS PGECET Phase 1 of seat allotment will be required to confirm their admission to the engineering course online and pay the requisite seat allotment fee.
The university has allotted seats to the candidates on the basis of the ranks obtained in TS PGECET, options entered during the online TS PGECET counselling application and availability of seats in the affiliated institutions and courses.
“Candidates have to report to the Allotted College with all the Original Certificates for Physical verification by the College along with joining report and Fee Paid Challan between December 11 and December 16,” According a statement on the TSCHE website.
TS PGECET Seat allotment list 2022, how to check:
- Go to official website mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on the Seat Allotment link(First Phase Allotment Login).
- A new page will open. Enter your exam hall ticket number, Rank.
- Click on ‘Seat Allotment Order’
- Download it and take a print out.
“First Phase Web Options are closed and Seat allotment will be released on the notified date. First phase web allotments are released. Candidates have to report to the allotted college as per the schedule.