How to apply for AP PGECET 2021, Submit AP PGECET Online Application 2021 at official website. AP PGECET 2021 online application process has begun on the official website of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) sche.ap.gov.in. APSCHE is scheduled to organize the Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 (AP PGECET 2021) from 2nd to 5th May 2021.
The last date to apply for AP PGECET 2021 has been extended till May 23, by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Candidates who are willing to apply on or before May 23, must note that the late fee of Rs.2000/- will be applicable.
AP PGECET Exam dates announced: AP PGECET 2021 would be Held from September 28 to 30. Due to extension of last date for submission of online application, the hall tickets will be available for downloading from 23-05-2021
Candidates aspiring admissions in M.Tech, M.Pharma and other programmes in engineering, pharmacy, and technology in the institutions, colleges, and universities of the state of Andhra Pradesh must apply online on or before March 30, 2021, by following the instructions given below:
How to apply for AP PGECET 2021?
- Visit the official website – http://sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on ‘AP PGECET 2021’ tab
- Pay the Application Fee to register yourself and then fill the application form
- STEP I: Fee Payment
- STEP-II: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Complete the application process and take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference
AP PGECET 2021: Important Dates
Online Registration Begins: In March, 2021
Last Date to Submit Online Application (without late fee):15-05-2021
AP PGECET 2021: Application Fee: Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC and Rs.500/- for SC/ST category candidates. Candidates can refer to the official Instruction Booklet at the URL mentioned below: http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/