How to apply for AP PGECET 2020, Submit Online Application till April 14 with late fee: AP PGECET 2020 online application process has begun on the official website of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) sche.ap.gov.in.
APSCHE is scheduled to organize the Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 (AP PGECET 2020) from 2nd to 5th May 2020.
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of online applications without late fee is 20-05-2020 And
Exam Date: AP PGECET Exam will be held on Agust 2 to 4
Candidates aspiring admissions in M.Tech, M.Pharma and other programmes in engineering, pharmacy, and technology in the institutions, colleges, and universities of the state of Andhra Pradesh must apply online on or before March 30, 2020, by following the instructions given below:
How to apply for AP PGECET 2020?
- Visit the official website – http://sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on ‘AP PGECET 2020’ tab
- Pay the Application Fee to register yourself and then fill the application form
- STEP I: Fee Payment
- STEP-II: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP III: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP IV: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Complete the application process and take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference
AP PGECET 2020: Important Dates
Online Registration Begins: March 12, 2020
Last Date to Submit Online Application (without late fee): April 17, 2020
Entrance Exam: 2 to 4-05-2020
Schedule for AP PGECET 2020
Notification of AP PGECET 2020: 04-03-2020
Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: 12-03-2020
Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC, Rs.500/-for SC/ST): 07-05-2020
AP PGECET 2020: Application Fee: Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC and Rs.500/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Candidates can refer to the official Instruction Booklet at the URL mentioned below: http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/