TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching Entrance Exam pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Method 2023: Telangana State Scheduled Castes Study Circle (Sponsored by Scheduled Castes Development Department, Govt. of Telangana) has given the TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2023 notification.
And separate online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into 3 months foundation course for IBPS, SSC and RRB etc. Bank Exams and for State Services i.e., Group I, Group II, Group III & Group IV Services Exams.
Eligibility Criteria for TS SC Study Circle Free Coaching Entrance Exam:
a) A candidate should possess Graduation in any discipline.
b) The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.3.00 lakhs for SCs and STs and Rs.2.00 lakhs for BCs / Minorities.
c) A candidate should not be employed or pursuing any other course, since this is a full time residential course.
d) A candidate should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government elsewhere.
e) A candidate should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the organizations like TSPSC, Banking Services, RRB, SSC etc., with regard to qualification.
f) The age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years of age as on 31.08.2021.
g) Repeaters shall not be allowed in the 2nd batch Foundation Course and Banking Services coaching.
Exam pattern for Foundation Course :
1. The pattern of question paper for entrance test is of objective type with 100 questions consisting of General Studies and Current affairs.
2. The General Studies includes Polity, History, Geography, Economy, Science & Technology, Physical Sciences, Environment, Ecology and Culture, etc.
3. The question paper for the entrance test will be in both English and Telugu versions for 100 marks with two hours duration held between 11.00 AM & 01.00 PM.
4. There will be negative mark for the exam
Exam pattern for Banking Services :
1. The pattern of question paper for Banking Services including SSC and RRB examinations is General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General Economy and Banking Awareness and Computer Aptitude.
2. The question paper will be in English version only for 100 marks with 75 minutes duration held between 11.00 AM and 12.15 PM.
3. There will be negative mark for the exam
Admission is through Entrance Examination merit which will be held on 17 Feb in the (10) TSSC Study Circle District branches. Selection of candidates will be based on merit marks secured in the entrance test duly following the rule of reservation SCs – 75%, STs – 10%, BCs – 15% (including Minorities), overall 3% Physically Challenged persons and 33 1/3rd seats allocated to Women candidates of all above said categories.