TS SSC Marks Re Verification 202: DGE Telangana has given instructions to all DEOs in Telangana state for SSC Public Examinations, March, 2021 – Re-verification cum providing of Photostat Copies of valued answer scripts -Acceptance and commencement of assignment. DGE has informed that the results of the SSC Public Examinations, March 2021 have been released on 13-05-2021.
You are aware that the Department has to commence the work relating to entertaining applicants for Re-verification cum providing Photostat copies of valued answer scripts immediately after release of results.
In this connection, TS DGE has informed that there are no major changes in procedure adopted for SSC Public Examinations, March-2019. Helpline facility will be made available for Computer Operators to clarify doubts on the receipt of applicants for Re-verification.
Re Verification Fee, Answer Copy: 1000/- for each subject
Re Valuation Fee: 500/ for each subject
DGE has requested to constitute counter/s at designated points to facilitate the candidates to submit their applications from 13-05-2019 onwards. The following is the tentative schedule for Re-verification of valued answer scripts.
|Sl No.||Item of work||Time Frame|
|1||Constitution of counters at designated points||13-05-2021|
|2||Receipt of applications for Re-verification||13-05-2021|
|3||Commencement of work relating to Re-verification of answer scripts by Subject Experts/ Teams||Alternative dates after receiving of applications|
|4||Submission of Original Answer Scripts in the O/o the DGE, TS, Hyderabad 1st Spell 2nd Spell||Day by day after completion of re-verification work by the committee members.|
All the Proformas and Instructions which were communicated last year will holds good for this year also and Identify subject experts in all subject codes and kept them intimated to be ready to commence the work at short notice and see that the work is completed as per the schedule.
Due date for remittance of Fee for Verification and Recounting of Answer Scripts of TS SSC Public Exams 2021 is 27/05/2021
1. The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
2. Application format is kept in the website www.bsetelangana.org
3. The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/-.(Reverification, Answer Copy)
4. The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
5. Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of valued answer script.
6. Should not send application for re verification of answer scripts directly to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations/ Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
7. Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will be summarily rejected.
8. Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
10. Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
11. The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any circumstances.
12. The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after re-verification.
13. Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 ½ (book size) without stamps and another cover of 10 X 4 ½ with the address of the Head master concerned.
14. The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidates only and no group challan will be accepted.
15. Application for recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations only.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.