TS SSC Supplementary Exams Hall Ticket 2023 or TS 10th Class Supplementary Exam Hall Ticket 2023 has been released by the Board of Secondary Education on its official website, bse.telangana.gov.in. Candidates who registered for the 10th class advanced supplementary examinations can check details and download the hall ticket using login details from the web portal
Secondary School Certificate 10th class supplementary examinations are scheduled from 01-08-2023 to 10-08-20232 and these exams will be held from 9.30 AM to 12.45/12.15 noon. SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations Nominal Rolls data and Hall tickets are displayed pertaining to Private (Once Failed) candidates. All the Headmasters are requested to download the 10th advanced hall tickets from the website, www.bse.telangana.gov.in.
BSE Telangana Officials have uploaded SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations Hall Tickets on their Official website bse.telangana.org. Candidates who were applied for Supplementary Examinations stream, they can download their hall tickets from its official website. Please keep hall ticket while entering examination hall. In this page also “SSC Advanced Supplementary June-2019 Hall Tickets Download” link has been provided below.
|Name of the Hall Ticket||TS SSC Supplementary Exams Hall Ticket 2022|
|Title||Download the TS 10th Supplementary Exams Hall Ticket 2022|
|Subject||BSE AP will release TS 10th Class Supplementary Exams Hall Ticket 2022 on its website|
|Exam Dates||01-08-2023 to 10-08-2023|
|ASE Hall ticket||Dwonload BSE Telangana ASE SSC hall ticket from here|
Telangana Directorate of Government Examinations (TS DGE) said printed nominal rolls and hall tickets pertaining to the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations to be held in August were hosted on the website www.bse.telangana.gov.in. Headmasters of secondary schools can download them using school wise login. Candidates have been asked to obtain their hall ticket from the school headmaster concerned after payment of the exam fee.
To avoid the last minute hassle, students have been advised to reach the centre one hour before commencement of the exam. Mobile phones, electronic watches etc., are strictly prohibited inside the centre. Candidates who registered for the Class X supplementary exams can download the hall tickets hosted on the website www.bse.telangana.gov.in. Candidates can pay the exam fee with a late fee of Rs.50 two days prior to the commencement of exams and collect the hall ticket from the headmaster concerned.
How to download TS SSC Supplementary Exams Hall ticket?
Telangana State Board of Secondary Education has released the Telangana 10th Class Supplementary exam hall ticket on its official website of TS BSE, https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/ after completion of registration process. Once the hall ticket will be released, students will be able to check their Supplementary hall ticket from the official weblink. For downloading the hall ticket, student can follow the given simple tests.
- Visit the https://bse.telangana.gov.in/ website
For downloading the time table, 10th class registered students need to visit the official website, https://bse.telangana.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on Quick link Section
Once you reach the official website, click on the Quick Link section on the home page. In this latest announcement would be accessed from this section.
- Click on ASE SSC Hall Ticket link
On the Quick Link section web page, search for the Telangana ASE SSC Hall Ticket link and click on it.
- Enter Login Details
When you click on the link, Telangana ASE 10th Class hall ticket downloading web page will appear and enter login details and click on the submit button.
- Print the Hall Ticket
After downloading the 10th class Advanced Supplementary Exam hall ticket, student can check the exam dates, take a print it and preserve it for future need.
- Candidates are required to keep this Hall-Ticket with them for the entire Spell of Examinations.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to write the examination without the Hall-Ticket.
- Candidates should present the Hall-Ticket for inspection whenever demanded during the examinations.
- Candidates should write examination only in the subjects mentioned in the Hall-Ticket and should write the examination only in the medium indicated.
- Candidates should take their respective seats in the examination halls at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate is allowed into the examination hall after 5 minutes of commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are prohibited from:
- (i) Possessing cell phones/pagers or any other mobile electronic gadgets
- (ii) Possessing papers, books, notes of any written material on body or clothing.
- (iii) Receiving help from other candidates.
- (iv) Helping other candidates.
- (v) Communicating, in any form with another candidate or any person other than the supervisory staff.
- (vi) Consulting, notes, books in or outside the examination hall.
- (vii) Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any person connected with the examination work at any time.
- (viii) Causing disturbance in the examination hall during the examination hours.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
- Candidate should note the examination dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
“OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations will be commencing in July last week or August first week. 2023. Hall Tickets have already been dispatched and delivered to the candidates. The Hall tickets can also be downloaded from the following website:-www.bsetelangana.org
Students who have not received or lost the Hall tickets shall download from the websites and get them attested by the Head Master concerned duly affixing photographs. All the Chief Superintendents are requested to allow such candidates whose downloaded hall tickets are attested by the Headmasters of the schools concerned. They should also check up the particulars with the photo attendance sheets.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|