TS ST Study Circle TSPSC Group 1 Free Coaching, Govt of Telangana State, Tribal Welfare Department, STs Study Circle has given the TSPSC Group 1 Services Preliminary Exam 2019 Free Coaching Programme notification and invites online application forms through online mode at TS STs Study Circle from the eligible ST, SC, and BC candidates for admission into the Free Coaching Programme for TSPSC Group 1 Exam 2019 which includes free coaching, Notebooks, with payment of accommodation & boarding charges and other benefits.
The last date to apply is 06.-02-2019 for TSPSC Group 1 Services Prelims and Mains Exams 2019 Free Coaching to ST, SC, BC Candidates in Telangana State
TSPSC Group 1 Free Coaching to ST, SC and BC Candidates 2019 @ TS STs Study Circle: The TWD is planning to provide free coaching to (100) Candidates at TS STs Study Circle, Hyderabad. Candidates would be selected on basis of marks obtained in SSC, Intermediate and Graduation giving due weightage to Female and PHC candidates. The shortlisted candidates intending to attend the verification attend with all original certificates, (2) passport size photos. Contact No.of PETC,Hyd: 040-27540104
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions:
1. Only candidates belonging to ST, SC and BC can apply.
2. The candidate shall be at least a Graduate (Bachelors Degree) from any recognized
3. Candidates must attain the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 33 years.
4. The candidate’s and his/her parents combined annual income should not exceed
Rs.2.00 Lakhs for Urban students and Rs. 1.50 Lakh for Rural students.
5. Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not eligible.
6. Candidates, who have already availed coaching facilities from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for the present coaching programme.
7. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply.
8. Physically Challenged candidates who are ST/SC/BC can apply
9. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the TSPSC for taking the TSPSC Group 1 Exam coaching.
Allotment of seats:
75% to ST Candidates (ST seats will be distributed among all subgroups of STs as per their population, so as to ensure equity among subgroups, additional weightage will be given to PvTGs)
a. 15% to SC Candidates
b. 10% to BC Candidates(A, B, C, D, E categories )
c. 33 1/3 % for Female candidates in overall seats
d. 3% for disabled (PH) candidates as per norms.
1. – Scheduled Tribes – 75%; -Scheduled Castes – 15%; -Backward Classes – 10%;
-Physically Challenged – 3% (Physically challenged candidates belonging to ST/SC/BC will be selected across all categories with the whole state as a unit and this is not a separate reservation but among STs, SCs & BCs).
– Women -33 1/3% of the quota reserved for Women candidates belonging to ST/SC/ BC in each category.
2. District wise Quota for ST candidates: Each District will be treated as a separate unit and the reservation quotas will be applied among the natives of each District on a pro-rata basis as per the ST population in each district as per GO Ms.No.90 SW (TW Edn.1) Dept. TW Edn.l Dt.1-9-2009. The district-wise allotment of seats as follows.
khammam- 19 ;
Warangal- 13 ;
Rangareddy- 4 ;
Medak- 4 ;
Nizamabad- 4 ;
Karimnagar- 2 ;
3. For SC and BCs- On merit in Zonal level.
1. Candidates Selection is based on MERIT basis of marks obtained in SSC + Inter + Graduation.
2. The selection is based on Grand Percentage by keeping District Quota on merit for
STs and Zonal Quota on merit for SCs and BCs. APPLICATION FORMS- Application Form is available only on the INTERNET at the website -www.twsis.cgg.gov.in. Incomplete applications and applications without scanned enclosures or applicant’s Photos will be summarily rejected.
Facilities for Free Coaching:
Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for TSPSC Group 1 Exams.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply through Online application mode only and following certificates(Scanned copies) should be uploaded at Tribal welfare Department www.twsis.cgg.gov.in or TS STs Study Circles Web Site http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do
Certificates to be enclosed to the application
The applications will be rejected if any of the following certificates are not enclosed.
1. Scanned copies of
b. Nativity Certificate,
c. Income Certificate,
d. Marks Memo of SSC,
e. Intermediate and Graduation,
f. Transfer Certificate of the course last studied.
Guidelines to be followed:
1. Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
2. This course is meant for a higher level of effort. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except TSPSC. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
3. The coaching will be given for TSPSC Group 1 Exam only.
4. The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric attendance.
5. Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for . any purpose before TSPSC Group 1 Examinations.
6. In case of guidelines/information/clarification regarding their applications, Candidature, etc, the candidate can contact Principal TS STs Study Circle for STs PETC Hyderabad
Submission of online applications from 06-02-2019 to 20-02-2019
Certificates verification: 28-02-2019
Coaching starts from : 01-03-2019
ST Study Circles TSPSC Group 1 Free Coaching 2020 website: www.studycirlce.cgg.gov.in/tstw