TS TET Invigilators Duties & Model OMR Sheet, The government of Telangana State, School Education Department is going to conduct TSTET on June 12th, 2023.
The State government has made elaborate arrangements for conducting the first Teacher Eligibility Test. In this connection, DSE and Chairperson, TS TET has given instructions to all the personnel involved in conducting TSTET.
The Telangana state government has taken a key decision for the candidates who are worried about getting low marks in the TET results. To this end, the School Education Department has made TET OMR sheets available on the website https://tstet.cgg.gov.in.
It is noteworthy that the OMR sheets are made available in the context of the candidates who feel that there is a difference between the TET results and the marks obtained in the key.
Candidates are advised to take advantage of this opportunity. It is known that the final key was released on the 29th of June month regarding the TET papers.
The results will be announced on the first of July month. However, the candidates expressed their concern that there are many differences between the marks obtained in the final key and the marks obtained in the announced results.
TET Convenor, SCERT Director said that a fee of Rs.15 will have to be paid for the TET OMR sheet. 3,51,476 people applied for TET Paper-1 and 3,18,444 appeared for the exam.
Out of them 1,04,078 (32.68 percent) candidates qualified. 2,77,893 people applied for Paper-2 and 2,50,897 appeared for the exam. Out of them 1,24,535 (49.64 percent) candidates passed.
|Name of the OMR Sheet||TS TET OMR Sheet 2023|
|Title||Download the TSTET OMR Sheet 2023|
|Subject||DSE released the Telangana TET OMR Sheet 2023 on its portal|
|Step 1 – Fee Payment||TS TET OMR Fee Payment for Download|
|Step 2- Journal Number||Know Your TS TET OMR Journal Number after fee payment|
|Step 3 – Download OMR||Download the TS TET OMR Sheet from here|
Instructions to download TS TET OMR Sheet
In case after completion of payment if screen hangs or no response, wait for minimum 15 minutes before attempting fresh transaction. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates should go through the Detailed Notification and ensure the eligibility before making payment.
Provide Candidate Valid Mobile Number in Payment Form. Any future Communication (Message Alerts) will be sent to Candidate Mobile Number Only.
Provide Candidate Valid Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and other Details. No Changes are entertained after Payment. Candidate alone responsible for any wrong entries (Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number….) made in the Payment form.
During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached CGG account is automatically refunded by the Payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of Payment Gateway service provider.
SMS (Journal No, Payment Date, Reference Id, Online Application link) will be sent to your registered mobile number after successful payment. You should declare that, you have read the Guidelines for Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test, TS-TET OMR Download Sheet.
How to download the TS TET OMR Sheet?
Telangana School Education department has enabled the TSTET OMR Sheet downloading link on its Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test website, https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/. Candidates who were checked their result can also download the OMR Sheet from the official website with a fee payment.
Visit the https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/ Website
Candidates need to visit the official website of Telangana TET, https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/ in your device browser.
Click on OMR Payment
Once you reach the official website, click on the OMR Payment link on the home page.
Pay the Fee
After clicking on that link, TSTET Download OMR Sheet Online Payment Form will be opened in your device. Firs you reach all the instructions given on the web page, later fill the payment form and pay the fee through proper channel. After successful fee payment, you will receive the Journal Number.
Download OMR Sheet
Once again visit the home page, click on the Download OMR Sheet link. Then, Download OMR Sheet for TS TET web page will appear in your device.
Once you reach the web page, enter the Journal Number, Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and select the Paper Code. Finally click on the download button.
Download OMR Sheet
After clicking on the download button, your Telangana TET OMR sheet will be downloaded in your device. Open the OMR sheet and check the details.
Collector and District Magistrate, DEO, Joint Custodian, District Observer, Route Officer, Chief Superintendent/Departmental Officer Hall Superintendent and Invigilator are involved in the conduct of TSTET at District Level. Here, Invigilator’s duties are provided.
Duties of Invigilators
The Invigilators shall report at O/o the District Collector at 12.00 NOON to know their examination Centre and then proceed to report to the Chief Superintendent at 2.00 PM at the Examination Centre and receive instructions.
The Invigilators shall report to the Chief Superintendent on at 7.00 A.M. for the Morning Session and at 12.00 NOON for the Afternoon Session. TSTET Invigilators Duties & Model OMR Sheet
On the examination day, the Invigilator will be responsible for the distribution of OMR Answer Sheets at 9.15 A.M. for the Morning Session and 2.15 PM for the Afternoon Session (at the stroke of 1st Bell) and collection of unused Answer Sheets and unused Question Booklets by 9.45 A.M. for the Morning Session and 2.45 PM for the Afternoon Session
In case any candidate brings to the notice of the Invigilator that the Pre-printed OMR Answer Sheet is either spoiled or teared or not properly printed then the matter may be taken to the notice of the Hall Superintendent who in turn shall take it to the notice of the Chief Superintendent and get a Buffer OMR in its place.
The Invigilator should see that all the particulars on the Buffer OMR Answer Sheet are properly filled. In any case buffer, OMR Answer Sheet should not be issued for incorrect details in the pre-printed data. Such corrections should be made in the Nominal Roll cum Attendance Sheet.
The Hall Superintendents and the Invigilators are responsible for the distribution of Question Paper Booklets at 9.30 AM for the Morning Session and 2.30 PM for the Afternoon Session (at the stroke of 2nd Bell). The Hall Superintendent and the Invigilators should be responsible.
- To check whether the Pre-printed particulars of the candidates are properly printed.
- To check whether the candidates have filled the particulars to be filled by the candidates on the OMR Answer Sheets correctly.
- To tally the particulars of the candidates given on the Pre-printed OMR Answer Sheet and Nominal Roll cum Attendance Sheet with Photographs and Signature.
- To take the signature of the candidates on the Nominal Roll cum Attendance Sheet with Photographs and Signature and tally the same with Pre-printed Signature.
- To ensure that the candidates have correctly mentioned their question paper booklet code on the OMR answer sheet.
- To collect used OMR answer sheet at 12.00 NOON for the Morning Session and 5.00 PM for the Afternoon Session.
Candidates will bring two copies of Hall tickets to the Centre. Out of them, the invigilator should take “office copes” after verifying the details and photo then it shall be handed over to the Hall Superintendent. Attend to other specific duties, if any, communicated by District Collector /DEO / Chief Superintendent from time to time.
Don’t forget to fill the Booklet Code in TS TET OMR Sheet:
The candidates who attend the TET exam are care. Do not forget to fill the booklet code with the black ballpoint pent on your OMR Sheet. No matter what you have done. If you forget to fill out the code .. you waste all the effort. If you do not fill the code, the OMR sheet is considered invalid.
Scanners do not evaluate the OMR sheet. The result will not come out. Thousands of candidates have been felicitated due to the mistake made during these tests.
The authorities want the candidates to be careful not to make such mistakes for the TSTET test. The teacher eligibility test is ready for conducting the examination. The test was to be held across the state on Sunday.
The exam will be held from 9 am to 30 pm and 12 pm for the paper-1 exam and from 2: 30 pm and 5 pm for the paper-2 exam. Strong provision for testing and maintenance of the test. Candidates have been invited to the examination centers for one hour before.
Cell phones, calculators and watches are not allowed to the examination hall. If you have any problems please contact 040 -65537350 helpline number. TSTET Invigilators Duties & Model OMR Sheet
Instructions to the TS TET Aspirants
- Read the following instructions carefully before using the OMR answer sheet.
- Use Black Ball Point Pen to shade the circles.
- Do not Fold, Tear, Wrinkle or Staple the OMR Sheet.
- Side-II of the OMR Answer Sheet contains Pre-printed details of the Candidate.
- Candidates may go through them carefully. If the candidate finds any discrepancy in Candidate’s Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, the same may be shown to the Invigilator for correction in the Nominal Roll Cum Attendance sheet.
- Candidates are not permitted to make changes in Paper Code, Q P Medium/Language-1 offered, Optional Subject. Do not claim Buffer OMR Answer Sheet for changes in the Pre-printed data of the Candidate.
- In case the OMR Answer Sheet is spoiled, damaged or the print (other than the pre-printed data of the candidate) is not clear the same may be shown to the Invigilator for the issue of Buffer OMR Answer Sheet.
- The candidate has to fill all the details on the Buffer OMR Answer Sheet in the appropriate places.
- Do not tamper the Barcode and Black reference point on Side-II.
- Shade the circles corresponding to the answers completely. Use Black Ball Point Pen to shade the circles.
- Answer all the questions. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Shade One answer only for each question as shown below.
- In case you do not follow the above instructions, Computer would not read the answer properly. Your answer would be invalidated and you would lose marks.
- Marking Booklet Code: Please shade the corresponding circle of the booklet code issued to you in the box provided at the top right-hand corner of SIDE-II. If you do not shade the booklet code your OMR Answer Sheet will not be valued.
- TSTET Model OMR Sheet