TS Technical Teacher Certificate Course(TCC)/TS TTC Exams Fee due dates, Online application form 2020. Technical Certificate Course(TCC) Exams Fee due dates, Online application form 2020, TTC Exam fee dates, TTC Exam Fee Online Application form, TS TTC/Technical Teacher’s Certificate Course Exam fee details.
Technical Certificate Course Exams, January, 2020: Introduction of ONLINE system in receiving of candidates Application forms along with Nominal Rolls – Certain Instructions: DGE has informed that after having examined the problems that are arising in submission of application forms through relating to the TCC (Lower & Higher) Examinations, from 2020 year ONLINE system for receiving the application forms of the candidates is introduced while dispensing of ICR Application forms in Technical Certificate Course (TCC) Examinations, January 2020.
Drawing TTC Exam fee Notification Tailoring Exam fee Notification, Drawing Tailoring Exam fee Notification, TTC Trades/TCC Trades Exam fee notification, Drawing Lower, Drawing Higher, Tailoring Lower, Tailoring Higher Course Exam fee notification. TCC (Lower & Higher) Exams-2020 fee dates. The following instructions shall be adhered to while receiving the ONLINE applications uploaded by the candidates and preparation of Nominal Rolls. The last date for submission of uploaded application forms by the candidates.
Exam Fee Payment Details
1. The uploaded online application forms are to be received from the candidates after ensuring the payment of prescribed examination fee (i.e.,
Drawing Lower Rs.100/-,
Drawing Higher Rs.150/-,
Tailoring Lower Rs.150/-,
Tailoring Higher Rs.200/-,
along with the enclosures of original challan and attested Xerox copies of qualification certificates.
2. The Nominal Rolls are to be downloaded carefully by using D.E.O. USER I.D. in www.bse.telangana.gov.in web site.
3. The received Online application forms along with Nominal Rolls are to be submitted in this Office.
“The last date for submission of uploaded application forms by the candidates is 04-11-2019…..”
Instructions to the candidates to fill online Application form:
1. Column:- 01,02,04 to be filled in as per VII /SSC pass certificate
2. Community should be selected in as O.O/B.O/S.O/S.T
3. Medium : Telugu / English / Hindi /Urdu to be selected
4. Trade code: Connected trade code to be selected.
|Drawing (Lower)||41||100/-||Tailoring & Embroidery(Lower)||81||150/-|
|Drawing (Higher)||42||150/-||Tailoring & Embroidery (Higher)||82||200/-|
5. The minimum Educational qualification for Lower grade is VII class for all Trades (attested copy should be enclosed ).
6. For Higher Grade who passed lower grade or equivalent Examination in concerned Trade (attested copy should be enclosed)
7. Aadhar Number should be filled.
8. Candidate postal address to be filled.
9. The following District Code & District Name to be selected in respective box.
|Dist Code||District Name||Dist Code||District Name||Dist Code||District Name|
|01||Adilabad||12||Warangal (Urban)||23||Ranga Reddy|
|02||Komaram Bheem Asifabad||13||Karimnagar||24||Vikarabad|
|09||Bhadradri Kothagudem||20||Yadadri Bhongir||31||Khammam|
10. Challan particulars to be filled by the candidate.
11. His / Her recent pass port size photograph and signature shall be scanned and uploaded at the relevant boxes.
Technical Certificate Course Exams
The fee should be paid by the candidates through challan to the following Head of Account
Head of Account
0202 Education; Sports, Arts and Culture
01 General Education
102 Secondary Education
(SH) 06 Director of Government Examinations
001 Other Receipts
DD’s towards payment of exam fee will not be accepted. Such applications will summarily be rejected.
DGE Telangana – Rc.No.547: It is hereby notified that the Technical Certificate Course Examination in Lower and Higher Grades in Drawing and Tailoring & Embroidery will be held in the month of January, 2020 at the identified centres in all the (31) Districts of Telangana State. The candidates who have passed VII Class Examination are eligible to appear for Lower Grade Examination in the above Trades and those who have passed Lower Grade Technical Examination (or) equivalent to lower grade exam are eligible to appear Higher Grade Examination in the concerned Trade. The candidates desiring to appear for these examinations should apply through ONLINE in our website i.e., www.bse.telangana.gov.in and submit their down loaded web application forms at concerned District Educational Officer.
The candidates who possess Pass Certificates issued by the States / Boards other than Telangana either Academic or Technical qualifications shall obtain prior permission from the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana, Hyderabad for admission to above Technical Examinations.
Due dates for remittance of examination fee and submission of web application forms by the candidates to the District Educational Officers concerned and by the DEOs to this office are as follows:
|Trade & Grade||Exam.|
|1,||Drawing (Lower Grade)||Rs. 100/-|
|2.||Drawing (Higher Grade)||Rs. 150/-|
|3.||Tailoring & Embroidery (Lower Grade)||Rs. 150/-|
|4.||Tailoring & Embroidery (Higher Grade)||Rs. 200/-|
3. Incorrect, incomplete and defective application forms will summarily be rejected without any intimation and the fee will neither be refunded nor reserved for any subsequent examination.
4. Any change of address should be communicated immediately to the Additional Joint Secretary to the Director for Government Examinations, T.S., Hyderabad concerned.
5. Uploaded Application form and its enclosures along with challan of Drawing and Tailoring & Embroidery Lower and Higher Exams should be submitted to the District Educational Officers concerned only.
6. The applications received without necessary enclosures or after the due date notified will summarily be rejected.
7. Candidates coming up from outside the State should obtain prior permission of Director of Government Exams, Telangana State, Hyderabad for appearing Technical Certificate Course Exams before paying the examination fee.
8. Intimation to the candidates consisting of date of examination, venue of the centre, Roll. No. etc., will be hosted on the website www.bse.telangana.gov.in 4 to 5 days earlier from the commencement of Examination.
The candidates who have to appear for the above examinations should remit the Examination Fee through Government Treasury Challan to the following Head of Account:
“0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture 01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director of Government Examinations
001 – User Charges”
DDO Code: 25000303001
Exam Fee Due Dates: (Not Official)
1. Last Date for remittance of exam fee and submission of Downloaded Application Forms etc.. by the candidates to the DEOs concerned Without Late fee 04.11.2020
2. Last Date for remittance of exam fee and submission of Downloaded Application Forms etc.. by the candidates to the DEOs concerned With Late fee Rs 50/- 11.11.2020
3. Last Date for remittance of exam fee and submission of Downloaded Application Forms etc.. by the candidates to the DEOs concerned With Late fee Rs 75/- 18.11.2020
4. Last Date for submission of Application forms and NominalRolls by the DEOs to the DGE 24.11.2020
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative.Official dates would be released soon on its Web Portal.