Government of Telangana has given the TS Primary School Teachers Rationalization Norms 2021 and Primary School Staff Pattern. School Education Department Telangana has given GO.NO.25 on 12-08-2021 for Rationalization of Teacher Posts and Staff under various Managements viz., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad Schools.
As per the Govt Orders, School Education Department has given detailed norms for Rationalization of Primary School Teachers and Staff Patter has been released for Primary Schools as per the students enrollment according to U DISE 2019-2020. Telangana PS Teachers Rationalization norms and Primary School Staff Pattern details are provided here.
|Name of the Norms||Norms for TS Primary School Teachers Rationalization 2021|
|Title||Download the Norms for Telangana Primary School Teachers Rationalization 2021|
|Subject||Govt Of Telangana has given Guidelines for Telangana PS Teachers Rationalization 2021|
|Schools Rationalization||Download Norms for Telangana PS Teachers Rationalization 2021|
Primary School Staff Pattern
Norms for Rationalization of Primary School Teachers:
- The Headmaster of Primary Schools posts to the Primary Schools having strength of 151 and above may be provided.
- The LFL HM posts having strength of 150 and below may be adjusted against the SGT posts in the Schools.
- Posting on rationalization is subject to post(s) sanctioned for the school as per the above staff pattern.
- In view of the large number of vacancies in SGT Category, only 1 SGT is proposed in 0 to 19 enrolment slab so as to prevent closure of Schools for want of staff.
- Further, it is to be ensured that at least one regular Teacher is posted in every School.
Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools. SGT posts in Primary / Primary Sections of Upper Primary Schools shall be shifted to other needy Primary/ Upper Primary Schools within the Mandal in the same management. If the posts are not required in the same Mandal, the posts shall be shifted to other nearby needy Mandals.