GO 11 TS/Telangana Schools Rationalization 2015 New Guidelines: GO.MS.No.11, dated:15.06.2015: Norms for Rationalization of Schools: Schools with the same medium of instruction and Management (Government/Zilla Parishad / Mandal Praja Parishad).
1. If two or more Primary Schools are functioning in the same premises both/all the schools shall be amalgamated into a single Primary School.
2. If two or more Upper Primary Schools are functioning in the same premises both/all the schools shall be amalgamated into a single Upper Primary School
3. If two or more High Schools are functioning in the same premises both/all the schools shall be amalgamated into a single High School.
4. If two or more Primary and Upper Primary Schools are functioning in the same premises both/all the schools shall be amalgamated into a single Upper Primary School.
5. If two or more Primary and High Schools are functioning in the same premises they shall be amalgamated in such a way, that only one Primary School and one High School shall function in the same premises.
6. If two or more Upper Primary Schools and High Schools are functioning in the same premises, then the Primary School of the Upper Primary School shall be separated as a Primary School with classes I to V and the Upper Primary sections of 6th and 7th class shall be amalgamated with High School. Therefore, there shall be one Primary School and one High School in the premises .
7. If Primary, Upper Primary and High School are functioning in the same premises, then the Primary sections of Upper Primary School shall be amalgamated with the primary school and the Upper Primary sections (Class VI + VII) shall be amalgamated with class VI and VII of the High School and on the whole two schools i.e. one Primary and one High School shall only function.
8. In case of two or more schools running in the same premises with different media of instruction / different Managements, then the schools with same medium / Management shall be amalgamated such that there shall be schools with single medium / Management only.
9. The Girls High Schools shall not be amalgamated with co-education or Boys High Schools.
GO 11 TS/Telangana Schools Rationalization 2015 New Guidelines: Norms For Shifting Of Surplus Posts/Persons Due To Rationalisation:
ANNEXURE -VII: GO.Ms.No.11, dated:15-06-2015
Norms For Shifting Of Surplus Posts / Persons Due To Rationalisation:
1. If the sanctioned posts of teachers are more than the above norms the posts shall be shifted as follows:
a. Secondary Grade teacher posts in Primary / Primary Sections of Upper Primary Schools shall be shifted to other needy Primary/ Upper Primary Schools within the same management.
b. Posts other than Secondary Grade Teachers shall be shifted to the needy High Schools / Upper Primary Schools in the same management according to subject need as per staffing pattern given according to enrolment slabs (descending order).
c. Posts sanctioned to the Schools with 0 (Zero) enrolment in Primary, Upper Primary, and High Schools should be identified as surplus.
d. Surplus posts and surplus teachers identified should be shifted to plain and agency to agency area.
e. Parallel English Medium sections in High Schools with enrolment up to 50 shall be identified and the students should be admitted in English Medium sections of nearby Schools / Model Schools / Residential Schools and posts sanctioned for these additional sections shall be shifted to the needy schools in the same management.
2. Identification Of Surplus Teachers
The junior-most teacher in the seniority in category working in the school shall be identified as a surplus teacher(s). In case senior teacher(s) prefers to leave the school, senior teacher(s) shall be identified as surplus and if the teacher is a Visually Handicapped and not completed (8) years shall not be identified as surplus teacher(s) against his willingness. However, if no post exists after rationalization, Visually Handicapped teacher shall also participate in the counseling.
3. Identification of surplus teachers, notification of vacancies, publication of seniority list and posting of surplus teachers shall be as per the Transfer Guidelines to be issued by the Government.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details