GO 17 Telangana Teachers Rationalization: GO.Ms.No.17; Dated:27.6.2015; Government of Telangana, School Education Department; Norms for Rationalisation of Teacher Posts and Staff under various Managements viz., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad Schools – Amendment – Orders – Issued.
G.O.Ms.No.11, School Education (Ser.II) Department, dated 15.6.2015. From the DSE., Telangana, Hyd, Lr. Rc. No.138/Ser.III/Spl/2014, dated 27.6.2015.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad in the reference 2nd read above, the following amendments are issued to the G.O. 1st read above:-
1) For Annexure – I, of Primary Schools (I to V) Classes) – Staff pattern:-
|1 – 30||0||1||1||0-19||0||1||1|
|201- 240||1||6||7||201- 240||1||6||7|
|241 – 280||1||7||8||241 – 280||1||7||8|
|281 – 320||1||8||9||281 – 320||1||8||9|
|321 – 360||1||9||10||321 – 360||1||9||10|
|361- 400||1||10||11||361- 400||1||10||11|
2) For item (c) in Annexure-I under Norms For Rationalization, the following is substituted:
“In view of the large number of vacancies in SGT Category, only 1 SGT is proposed in 0 to 19 enrolment slab so as to prevent closure of Schools for want of staff. Further, it is to be ensured that at least one regular Teacher is posted in every School”.
3) Item 1 (c) in Annexure-VII i.e., Norms For Shifting Of Surplus Posts / Persons Due To Rationalization is deleted.
4) For item 1(e) in Annexure-VII i.e., Norms For Shifting Of Surplus Posts / Persons Due To Rationalization, the following is substituted. GO 17 Telangana Teachers Rationalization
“Parallel English Medium sections in the High Schools with enrolment upto 50 shall be identified and the students should be admitted in English Medium sections of the nearby Schools. The sections where such students are adjusted shall be continued provided strength is more than 50. If, even after adjustment, the strength in the parallel sections is less than 50, those sections in the Schools shall not be continued. While adjusting the students, as far as possible, students may be shifted to nearby Schools where there are more number of students and there is sufficient accommodation.
While assessing surplus posts of such Schools where sections are closed and students are adjusted in the neighboring Schools, the posts which were sanctioned for the parallel English Medium sections become surplus and surplus staff shall be shifted to the needy Schools under the same Management.”
2. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad shall take necessary action, accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details