Government of Telangana has given the TS High School Teachers Rationalization Norms 2021 and High School Staff Pattern. School Education Department Telangana has given GO.NO.25 on 12-08-2021 for Rationalization of Teacher Posts and Staff under various Managements viz., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad Schools.
As per the Govt Orders, School Education Department has given detailed norms for Rationalization of High School Teachers and Staff Pattern has been released for UP Schools as per the students enrollment according to U DISE 2019-2020. Telangana HS Teachers Rationalization norms and HS Staff Pattern details are provided here.
|Name of the Norms||Norms for TS High School Teachers Rationalization 2021|
|Title||Download the Norms for Telangana High School Teachers Rationalization 2021|
|Subject||Govt Of Telangana has given Guidelines for Telangana High School Teachers Rationalization 2021|
|Schools Rationalization||Download Norms for Telangana High School Teachers Rationalization 2021|
High School Staff Pattern
Additional Sections required for Parallel English Medium Sections
- Where there are 2 or more media in a High School, with one medium as English, Teachers cannot refuse to handle English Medium classes when allotted in the Time Table.
- For counting the teachers for parallel media High School Annexure III is to be followed for main medium enrolment and Annexure IV for English medium enrolment in general.
- However, for purpose of Language Teachers total enrolment slab of Annexure III shall be taken into account for arriving at the requirement of teachers.
- The following example will make the point clear.
- Example: If a parallel media High School has two media enrolment as follows:
- Telugu Medium enrolment: 200
- English Medium enrolment: 76
- Total Enrolment: 276
- For Telugu Medium enrolment (200) Annexure III is to be followed for counting posts, Teachers (SAs except English) and for English Medium enrolment (76), Annexure-IV is to be followed for additional posts (SA-Maths, SA-Physical Science, SA-Biological Science, SA-(SS) and for counting School Asst.
- English, other Language Teachers and Specialist Teachers total enrolment of the School (200+ 76=276) is to be taken in to account as per Annexure – III,
- though, for the sake of Rationalization exercise, School Assts (Non-language subjects) are shown separately for English and Telugu Medium, all (8) teachers have to handle subject classes, whether English or Telugu medium according to the Time Table prepared.
Parallel English Medium High School
- For Example: If a High School (with Two Media) has enrolment in. VI to X classes as follows:
- Telugu Medium = 165
- Urdu Medium – 56
- For 165 Telugu Medium enrolment, Annexure III is to be followed for counting of posts/teachers, and for 56 Urdu Medium enrolment, Annexure VI is to be followed.
- For the purpose of counting language teachers posts (Like English, Telugu, Urdu etc), the number of teachers are to be counted as per total enrolment (165+56 = 221 against enrolment slab of Annexure – III).
- Language Teachers and Specialist Teachers are common for both media (2 or more).
- Hence, these teachers cannot refuse to handle classes of different media if allotted in the time table.
- Download the Old GO.11 Telangana Teachers, Posts, Staff, Schools Rationalization Guidelines