TS GO.80 Tahsildars,TNGO’s TGO’s VRO’s Basic Pay Contribution to Mission Kakatiya Programme /ManaVuru Mana Cheruvu/ GO.MS.No.80, Dated :15-05-2015: Government of Telangana, Finance Department, Chief Minister’s Relief Fund – Representations from certain Associations for Contribution of Basic Pay towards“Mission Kakatiya Programme” – Deduction – Orders – Issued.
1) G.O.Ms.No.35,Finance (TFR) Department, Dt: 09.04.2015
2) Representation of the President of Telangana NGOs Central Union, Hyd., and Telangana Gazetted Officers Association, Hyd., forwarded through I&CAD U.O.Note.No.3566/Ser.III-2/2015-1, Dt:16.04.2015.
3) Representation of the President of VRO’s Welfare Association, Hyd., forwarded through I&CAD U.O.Note.No.3566/Ser.III-2/2015-2, Dt:08.05.2015.
4) C.M.O.No.7776/Genl-GP/15, Dt:07.05.2015 along with representation of President of TelanganaTahsildars Association.
In the reference 1st read above orders have been issued to the effect that one day basic pay shall be deducted from the salary of all Engineers and NGOs of Irrigation and CAD Department, contribution towards Mission Kakatiya Programme.
- In the references 2nd and 3rd read above, the President, Telangana NGOs Central Union, Hyderabad and Telangana Gazetted Officers Association, Hyderabad Contribution of One Day Basic Pay and the President, VRO’s Welfare Association, Hyderabad, Contribution of Two Days Basic Pay have express their willingness to contribute One Day Basic Pay from their salaries of May 2015 and Two Days Basic Pay from the salary of May’2015 respectively towards Mission Kakatiya.
- In the reference 4th read above the President Telangana Tahsildars Association has given consent to deduct One and Half Days Basic Pay from the Salary of all the Tahsildars in the State to support Mission Kakatiya Project.
- Government after careful consideration, hereby orders that the following deductions may be made based on the representations of respective Associations.
Name of the Employee Association and Quantum of Deduction
- The President, Telangana NGOs Central Union, Hyderabad and Telangana Gazetted Officers Association, Hyderabad – One Day Basic Pay
- The President, VRO’s Welfare Association, Hyderabad – Two Days Basic Pay
- The President Telangana Tahsildars Association(TGTA) – One and Half Basic Pay
- All the DDO’s of the concerned HODs shall attach separate schedules to the pay bills for the month of May’2015 and said amounts shall be credited to the following head of account.
MJH- 8443 – Civil Deposits
800- Other Deposits
SH – (02) Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
003 – Mission Kakatiya
- All the Drawing & Disbursing Officers coming under the purview of Telangana Gazetted & Non Gazetted Association,Talangana VRO’s Association and TelanganaTahsildars Association shall ensure that the correct deductions are made from the pay bills of May’2015 and the amounts credited to the above account.
- The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, TS, Hyderabad, the Pay and Accounts Officers, TS, Hyderabad and the Director of Works Accounts shall personally responsible to ensure that full deductions are made and remitted into the above mentioned Head of Account and inform the same to “Mission Kakatiya” Programme and inform the same to the Principal Secretary to Government, Irrigation & CAD, T.S., Secretariat, Hyderabad and to the Special Chief Secretary to Government, Finance Department, Telangana Secretariat, Hyderabad without fail.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details