TS ICET Web Options Entry, Certificates verification Dates for MBA, MCA Admissions 2020. TS ICET 2021 Certificate Verification Dates for Web Counselling for Telangana MBA and MCA Admissions.
A Common Entrance Test, designed as Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021 (TS ICET 2020) will be conducted every year by the Kakatiya University for entry into the first year of M.B.A and M.C.A courses offered for the academic year 2021-2022 in the Telangana State on behalf of TSCHE.
TS ICET Web Counselling Dates: The eligible and qualified candidates of TS ICET 2021 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centers mentioned in Annexure I.
The candidates who have slot booked and got verified the certificates can also exercise options using their password, Login ID for the seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule is given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS ICET 2021 Web Counselling schedule: The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2021 counselling schedule has been released on the official website, the link for which is tsicet.nic.in. TS ICET 2021 Web Counselling Date: The TS ICET 2020 will begin from August 6.
Eligibility for Admissions:
1. The candidate shall be an Indian National. 2. Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
3. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 30 years for OC candidates and 34 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2020 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply. 4. The candidate seeking admission
5. For MBA: Should have passed Recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages
6. For MCA: Should have passed Recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level. 7. The qualifying Degree obtained by distance mode program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB. 8. Mere appearing for TSICET-2020 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
Steps to be followed in TS ICET Counselling:
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Slot Booking
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule:
Processing fee for TS ICET counselling, Counselling document verification, Exercising web options after document verification, Provisional seat allotment, Payment of admission fees and self-reporting by the candidates and Commencement of classes as follows
First Phase TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre : 22-12-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase: 08-12-2020 To 12-12-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 06-12-2020 To 13-12-2020
4. Freezing of options: 13-12-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 15-12-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
7. Reporting at allotted college: 15-12-2020 To 19-12-2020
8. Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in
2nd Phase TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in phase I: 22-12-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase: 23-12-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 22 to 24-12-2020
4. Freezing of options: 24-12-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 26-12-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 29-12-2020
7. Reporting at allotted college: 29-12-2020
8. Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in
WHO CAN APPLY: Candidates who had qualified in TSICET-2020 and who secured 50% (for OC) and 45% (for others) in aggregate marks Degree or its equivalent Examination.
TS ICET 2020 Counselling Fee: All the candidates need to pay Rs.1200 as counseling fees. Payment of Processing Fee: Visit website https://tsicet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
1. Register by entering
2. Registration Number is given on TSICET-2020 Hall Ticket.
3. TSICET-2020 Examination Hall Ticket Number.
4. Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
5. The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of the Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable.
6. Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
7. Download the list of colleges/courses/districts from the website https://tsicet.nic.in
8. Take the printout of Mandal Option Entry Form from the website. 9. Consult Parents / Experts and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, course code, and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
Certificates Verification Schedule: During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification from August 8 to August 10
List of Document for Verification of Documents: Certificates To Be Produced By The Candidates (At The Time Of Certificate Verification): All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following.
1. TSICET 2020 Rank Card.
2. TSICET 2020 Hall Ticket.
3. Aadhar Card.
4. S. S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
6. Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
7. Degree Memorandum of marks.
8. Degree Provisional Pass Certificate.
9. Study or Bonafide Certificate from IX class to Degree.
10. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
11. Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2020 by the competent authority, if applicable. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
12. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
13. In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted.
14. Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
15. Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSICET -2020 Examination.
Web Options Entry:
Procedure for Exercising Web Options: TS ICET Web Options Entry
1. Read the Instructions to candidates placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in for user manual.
2. The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / HLC.
3. If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
4. Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website. Do not share the password with others.
5. After successful password generation, log in with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received onto registered Mobile Number after log in.
6. Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
7. Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
8. Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
9. Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many numbers of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat while exercising the options, every care needs to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
10. Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
11. Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
Final allotments of seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced beforehand and the Candidates will have to download the allotment order from the web site
Allotment of Seats: TS ICET Web Options Entry
1. The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 28-08-2020 and will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in
2. For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSICET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tsicet.nic.in.
3. Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) within the prescribed time and self-report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
4. The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self-reporting within the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
5. If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
6. Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
7. If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
8. 50% after final phase and 100% after Spot admission notification.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
1. The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsicet.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry.
2. The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time. The TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is held for admission into MBA and MCA courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
Further details are available at https://tsicet.nic.in/