TS ICET 2023 notification and detailed schedule has been released by the Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE on its official website, https://icet.tsche.ac.in/.
Eligible and interested candidates who want to appear the ICET examination can check details and download the notification from the ICET Exam official web portal
Telangana State Council for Higher Education, allotting various entrance examinations to different universities in the State has allotted TS ICET Entrance Test to Kakatiya University. The application process for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test will begin very soon.
Detailed notification for the MBA and MCA entrance exam for Telangana-based colleges and higher education institutions will be released on at tsche.ac.in. Candidates who are eligible to fill the application form can do so in online mode till the deadline.
TSICET exam will be a computer-based test and will be conducted in 14 cities spread throughout Telangana in three sessions across two days. Exam will be held in morning and afternoon session.
The morning session will be held from 10 am to 12:30 pm and afternoon from 2:30 pm to 5 pm. On day-2 of the exam, only the morning session test will be held. The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) notification released, and online registrations will commence in the month of March.
All the entrance exams would be conducted online mode. A Common Entrance Test, designed as Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) will be conducted by the Kakatiya University for entry into the first year of MBA and MCA Courses offered for the academic year 2023-2023 in the Telangana State on behalf of TSCHE and the University Officials have released the examination schedule in February.
TS ICET Notification Details
|CET Name||TS ICET Notification|
|Issuing Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Download TS ICET 2023 Notification|
|Subject||TSCHE has released TS ICET Notification|
|Last date to apply||06-05-2023|
|With late fee||18-05-2023|
The website will be operational from April 6 and Students can register by paying Rs.450. TSCHE chairman said that 75,000 students are expected to take the examination. The convener of the test said students can download the hall tickets from the website.
The examination will be held on the notified date and the preliminary key will be released soon. The results will be announced. Telangana and Andhra Pradesh candidates who wish to pursue MBA course from Dr BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), here, should qualify in the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by both the States.
For the admissions into MBA and MCA courses in educational institutions located in Telangana state, the state government will conduct the ICET exam online this year. the TS ICET exam notification would be released in February.
The fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.450 while others have to pay Rs.650/- during submission of exam applications online. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most sought after courses of instruction among students at the post-graduation level.
Irrespective of their undergraduate studies, most students opt for MBA with specializations. One of the main reasons for the course being in constant demand is that most MNCs hire MBA graduates offering attractive packages.
In order to take up the MBA program in the State colleges, individuals have to appear and crack the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET). The Kakatiya University, Warangal, which is organizing the test, has issued a detailed schedule.
Eligibility Criteria for admission into ICET Course:
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms.No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, dated 3-7-2005, Higher Education Department, dated 30-7-2005 and its amendments).
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission:
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2021 are 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- appears for Counseling at the notified Centers
- applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time evening distance mode)
- satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned
Application Fee: an Application fee for General: Rs.650/- and Application fee for SC, ST: Rs.450/-
TSICET Application Submission Dates: Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TSICET may submit their applications through online mode only from 06-04-2023 to 27-06-2023.
|TS ICET||SC/ST & PH||650/-|
TS ICET registration and How to fill Application Form:
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, go to the registration link
- Fill the form with necessary details
- Upload necessary documents (scanned copies)
- Pay the application fee
- Submit and take a print out of the confirmation page for further references
TS ICET Schedule 2023
|TS ICET Activity||Date|
|Notification of TSICET||03-03-2023|
|TS ICET Registration starts||06-03-2023|
|TS ICET Registration deadline||06-05-2023|
|TS ICET Hall Tickets||16-05-2023|
|TS ICET Exam Date||26 & 27-05-2023|
|Objections raising deadline||08-06-2023|
|TS ICET Results||12-06-2023|
For more detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus and exam pattern of Integrated Common Entrance Test and regional centres etc., candidates can visit the ecet.tsche.ac.in, and www.tsche.ac.in.
Why to conduct TS ICET?
The TS ICET is conducted for admission to MCA and MBA programmes at the participating universities and colleges of Telangana. The TS ICET exam will be an online computer-based examination.
Where to apply for TS ICET?
Interested candidates can apply for the entrance examination at the official website of TS ICET at icet.tsche.ac.in.