TSNPDCL AE Certificates verification dates, TSNPDCL issued the AE/ Assistant Engineer Posts 2020 Recruitment Notification and Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd invited online applications from the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. Eligible candidates were applied for this recruitment and they appeared the exam which was held on 15-07-2020
Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Electronics, and Civil)
1. Electrical: 66 Posts
2. Electronics: … Posts
3. Civil: 02 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 68
TSNPDCL AE Certificates verification dates and Venue: The provisionally selected candidates would be called for verification of original certificates as per the result of written examination conducted on 10-08-2020 for the direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer. The Schedule would be placed on its website:
TSNPDCL AE Assistant engineer Posts Results 2020:
TSNPDCL AE Assistant engineer Posts 2020 Recruitment Results: TSNPDCL AE Assistant engineer Posts 2020 Recruitment Results are released on its website on August 09. Candidates who were appeared the recruitment test may check their results from the web portal using their details like Hall ticket number, date of birth and Name.
How to check the TSNPDCL AE Results:
Step 1: First visit the official website
Step 2: Click on the results link
Step 3: In this results page, Enter your details like Hall ticket number, date of birth and Name
Step 4: Click on the Details button
Step 5: Your results will be displayed and take print further reference
List of Original Certificate/Documents:
The provisionally selected candidates are required to submit the following original certificates and other certificates if any as specified in the Notification along with two sets of xerox copies of certificates and passport size photos on the scheduled date for verification.
i) Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent.
ii) Qualification of BE/B.Tech/AMIE or equivalent from any recognized University in India. (Degree and Consolidated Marks Memo).
iii) Permanent Community certificate in original obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the Sub-Caste and group.
iv) Latest Certificate regarding exclusion from the Creamy Layer (Non-Creamy Layer) from the Competent Authority (Tahsildar) for the candidates claiming to be belonging to B.C.
v) Physically Handicapped certificate as specified in notification indicating the minimum 40% of disability.
vi) Study Certificates (4th class to 10th class) / Residential Certificate obtained from Govt. of Telangana.
vii) Original Hall Ticket.
3. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of original certificates.
4. The verification of original certificates will be held at Vidhyuth Bhavan, Corporate Office, TSNPDCL, Nakkalagutta, Warangal from 10.30 a.m. onwards as per the schedule. Even if any declaration has been made by the Government on the above-scheduled dates as Holiday, the verification of certificates will be as per the schedule only.
5. If it is found that the information furnished by the candidate/s in the application form / at the time of verification of certificates is false or tampered, the appointment to such candidate/s shall be canceled at any stage.
6. The candidate is required to attend for the verification of original certificates at his own cost. Any request for change of schedule will not be entertained and his / her absence on the scheduled dates will be treated as ‘disqualified’ from selection and he/she will not have any right to claim for appointment for the post of AE(Elecl., Civil & CS/IT) against the said notification.
7. The verification of the original certificates does not confer any right for selection/appointment. No representations/queries will be entertained from unsuccessful candidates.
8. The above process is subject to Court orders if any.