The Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022 notification on its official website for general recruitment to 113 vacancies of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in the Transport department. Interested and qualified candidates can submit the application which will be made available on the Commission website www.tspsc.gov.in between August 5 and September 5.
Job opportunities for unemployed youth and government job aspirants in the State with the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) notifying Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancies in the Transport department. The application process will begin on the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in. Before applying, candidates should first register themselves on the One Time Registration (OTR) through the TSPSC’s website. Those who have registered in OTR already can apply by logging in to their profile using their TSPSC ID and date of birth as provided in OTR.
The applicant must hold a degree in mechanical engineering or automobile engineering or equivalent qualification of a recognised university in the country or a diploma in automobile engineering (three-year course) awarded by any institution recognised by the Central or State government approved by the AICTE. The applicant must also hold a valid driving licence authorised to drive heavy motor vehicles (transport vehicles). Candidates should satisfy physical requirements as well.
Applications are invited through online mode from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s www.tspsc.gov.in to the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Department in the State of Telangana.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
- No. of Vacancies: 113
- Scale of Pay: 45,960 – 1,24,150/-
|Name of the recruitment||TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022|
|Title||Submit the TSPSC AMVI Online Application 2022|
|Subject||Public Service Commission released the TSPSC AMVI 2022 recruitment notification|
|Notification||Download the TSPSC AMVI Posts Recruitment Notification|
Age as on 01/07/2022, candidates should have Minimum age 21 year and Maximum age is 34 years. Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, and Motor Driving License as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the department, as on the Date of Notification.
Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification. OR
Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, or Technological Diploma Examination Board, Hyderabad or Any other equivalent qualification and Must hold a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicle endorsement.
Provided that where persons with 3 years experience in driving motor vehicles are not available, persons with two years experience in driving motor vehicles may be appointed. Provided further that in case of Women, they must hold a Motor Vehicle driving license, if they are holder of Light Motor Vehicle Driving License only, they shall acquire the Heavy Transport Vehicle Endorsement within two years of their joining the service as Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector, failing which their services will be terminated without assigning any reasons.
- For Men: The Minimum height must not be less than 165 Cms. in height and must not be less than 86.3 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5.00 Cms.
- For Men (SC/ST and Aboriginal Tribes):- The minimum height must not be less than 160 Cms. and must not be less than 83.80 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5.00 Cms.
- For Women: The height shall not be less than 157.5 Cms. and must not be less than 82.30 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum of expansion 5.00 Cms.
- For Women (SC/ST and Aboriginal Tribes):- The Minimum height shall not be less than 152.5 Cms. and must not be less than 79.80 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5.00 Cms
- Must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below without glasses:
- Right Eye: Distance Vision 6/6 Near Vision :0.5 (on Shellen’s Chart)
- Left Eye: Distance Vision 6/6 Near Vision :0.5 (on Shellen’s Chart)
- Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour Blindness, Squint or any morbid conditions of the eyes or lids of either eye, knock kness, pigeon chest, flat foot, varicose veins, hammer toes, fractured limbs and decayed teeth shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- Note: The applicants should satisfy a competent Medical Board as to their fitness, Physical Requirements, Vision etc., as provided for in the Rules at the appropriate stage of the recruitment process.
FEE Details: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/ towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 21 to 34 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Examination.
- Fee and they are not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I (6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of the application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
How to Apply: Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- Submission of ONLINE applications: 05-08-2022.
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications: 05-09-2022.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before the commencement of Examination.
- The Examination is likely to be held on the notified date.
- The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
Selection Process: Selection is based on the marks obtained in the written examination (objective type) conducted in the CBRT/OMR mode besides fulfilment of physical requirements. The written examination which is likely to be held in the month of November comprises paper-I (general studies and general abilities) to be held in English and Telugu languages, and paper II (automobile engineering-diploma level) will be conducted in English only.
Exam Pattern: The paper-I will have 150 questions for a total of 150 marks and a duration of 150 minutes. In the case of paper II, there will be 150 questions for a maximum of 300 marks with a duration of 150 minutes.
The paper-I syllabus will cover topics-current affairs – regional, national and international, international relations and events, general science; India’s achievements in science and technology, environmental issues; disaster management – prevention and mitigation strategies, economic and social development of India and Telangana, physical, social and economic geography of India, physical, social and economic geography and demography of Telangana, socio-economic, political and cultural history of modern India with special emphasis on Indian national movement, socio-economic, political and cultural history of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State, Indian Constitution; Indian political system; governance and public policy, social exclusion; rights issues such as gender, caste, tribe, disability, etc., and inclusive policies, society, culture, heritage, arts and literature of Telangana, policies of Telangana State, logical reasoning; analytical ability and data interpretation and basic English (class x standard).
The paper-II syllabus covers topics like thermal engineering and automobile power plants, automobile chassis, body and transmission system, automobile servicing and maintenance, automobile electrical systems, motor transport organisation and industrial management and entrepreneurship, special purpose vehicles and basic hydraulics, engineering mechanics and strength of materials, machine design and engineering materials and production technology.
TSPSC AMVI Recruitment Results: It is hereby notified that on the basis of the Written Examination held on 08/11/2015 to the posts of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Department, the candidates with the following Register Numbers have been provisionally admitted for the ORAL TEST (Interviews), subject to Court Orders if any.
The candidates who have qualified for Oral Test (Interview) are required to attend at TSPSC Office along with Original Certificates, Hall Ticket, and three (3) passport size photos in the relevant time as mentioned in the following schedule. If on further verification, it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of such candidate’s candidature shall be canceled at any stage of the selection process.