The Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued TSPSC DAO Recruitment 2023 or TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Recruitment on its official website, tspsc.gov.in and it is a general recruitment notification for 53 vacancies of Divisional Accounts Officer (Works) Grade II in Director of Works Accounts.
The Commission has invited applications from the qualified candidates through the proforma to be made available on the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in to the posts of Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II under the control of Director of Works Accounts in the State of Telangana. The online submission of applications will be from August 17 to September 6.
It is another opportunity for unemployed youth and government job aspirants to enter into government services for general recruitment to 53 vacancies of Divisional Accounts Officer (Works) Grade-II in Director of Works Accounts has been issued by the TSPSC. Of the total vacancies notified, 28 are in multi-zone I and 25 in multi-zone II. The recruitment examination is likely to be held in the month of December. It will be conducted in the computer-based or OMR (offline) mode.
TSPSC has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II under the control of Director of Works Accounts in the state of Telangana. Interested candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website tspsc.gov.in when the application window opens.
- Name of the Post: Divisional Accounts Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 53
- Scale of Pay: 45,960 – 1,24,150/-
|Name of the recruitment||TSPSC DAO Recruitment 2022|
|Title||Submit the TSPSC DAO Online Application 2022|
|Subject||Public Service Commission released the TSPSC DAO 2022 recruitment notification|
|Notification||Download the TSPSC DAO Posts Recruitment Notification|
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a state Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualifications. The candidates should possess the Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2022 (Rule-12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable as per the Govt norms.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and the applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee. However, All un-employees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
- Educational qualifications: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in India or any equivalent qualifications.
- Age limit: The candidates should be in the age group 18 to 44 years of age. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
- Application fee: The application processing fee is Rs.200 for all the candidates and the examination fee is Rs.120. All un-employees are exempted from paying the examination fee.
- Selection process: The Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Written Examination (Objective Type) by CBRT/ OMR Based and the Selection for the posts will be based on marks secured in the written examination.
- Qualifying percentage: The qualifying marks for selection of the candidates belonging to: OC, Sports men & EWS is 40%, for BCs it is 35%, for SCs, STs and PH it is 30%.
- Written examination: The Examination will be objective type and is likely to be held in the Month of December 2023.
- The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either through computer based recruitment test (CBRT) or offline OMR based examination of objective type.
- Submission of ONLINE applications starts from: 17-08-2022.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is up to 5.00 PM on 06-09-2022.
- The payment of Fee will be accepted up to 5:00 P.M of last date for submission.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 7 days prior to the examination.
What is the eligibility for DAO recruitment?
A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in the country is a pre-requisite educational qualification for the DA recruitment.
What is the DAO exam pattern?
The DAO recruitment examination comprises paper-I with 150 objective type questions on general studies and general abilities and paper-II has 150 objective type questions on arithmetic and mensuration which is of SSC standard. The paper-I is for 150 marks with duration of 150 minutes, while the paper-II conducted for 300 marks is to be completed in 150 minutes. Both paper-I and II will be conducted in English and Telugu languages.
How to selection the candidates for DAO posts?
Selection of candidates will be based on the marks secured in the written examination. Candidates who qualify in the written test, in order of merit, will be called for verification of certificates, community and category wise for the vacancies available as required.
How to apply for DAO recruitment?
Those eligible and interested in applying for the recruitment notification should first register themselves on the One Time Registration (OTR) through the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in. Later on, they can submit the application form. Those who already have registered in OTR can apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and date of birth as provided in OTR. Candidates who successfully submit their application form can download the hall tickets from the website from seven days prior to the examination.