TS Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Recruitment in Animal Husbandry Department, Guidelines for Filling up of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts in Animal Husbandry Department, TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeons recruitment in Animal Husbandry Department 2017. Govt. of Telangana, AH Dept. 73 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Recruitment and Last date to apply for this recruitment.
Government of Telangana, Animal Husbandry Department invites application for the Post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon on Contract Basis. So, Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department on contract basis for a tenure not exceeding one year or till the regular candidate is posted whichever is earlier.
The State Government has permitted to fill (73) posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons on contract basis and the contracted Veterinary Assistant Surgeon will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 35,000/- per month.
Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
No.of Posts: 73 posts
Department: Animal Husbandry Department
TS Veterinary Assistant Surgeons recruitment Guidelines:
The Guidelines and conditions for appointment as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Category (6) of Class-A of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Services are made available in G.O.Ms.No.5, AH DD&F Department, dated.18-04-2017. www.goir.telangana.gov.in.
Qualification: B.V.Sc. & AH Degree.
Age: As on 01.07.2017 minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years.
Selection Procedure: Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Application Form: Printed Application forms and other details can be download from 15-11-2017 onwards from the V&AH Department website: http://tgahd.nic.in/.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE:
1. Please read all the columns of this Fann and fill them carefully.
2. The application should be filled in clearly by the Candidate either in own
Hand Writing or neatly typed.
3. Attach Photocopies of Essential certificates where ever requisitioned duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
4. Incomplete application form and application forms not attached with
attested photocopies of essential certificates requisitioned will be summarily rejected.
How to apply:
The filled-in applications shall be submitted to the office of the Director of
Veterinary and Animal Husbandry, Shantinagar, Telangana., Hyderabad – 500 028 on or before 23-11-2017 by 5:00 P.M duly superscribing “Application for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon on Contract Basis”. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Last date to apply for Veterinary Assistant Surgeons recruitment: 23-11-2017
GO Ms. No.5; Dated:18-04-2017: The Government has accorded permission to the Director of Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad to fill up (101) clear vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts on contract basis for a period of 12 months as per guidelines. If need continues, the fresh contract can be signed, based on performance, for another period not exceeding 12 months or fresh direct recruitment whichever is earlier.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA:: AHDD&F Department -Filling up of (101) clear vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts on contract basis under the control of Director Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad – Permission – Accorded – Orders – Issued.
GO Ms. No.5; Dated:18-04-2017
Read; From the Director of Animal Husbandry, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr. Roc.No.3006/BII/B3/2017, dated: 13-03-2017
ORDER: In the reference read above, the Director of Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad has submitted proposals and requested the Government to accord permission to fill up (194) posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon on contract basis in Animal Husbandry Department, as per the guidelines proposed in the Annexure.
2. The government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission to the Director of Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad to fill up (101) clear vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts on contract basis for a period of 12 months as per guidelines annexed to this order.
If need continues, the fresh contract can be signed, based on performance, for another period not exceeding 12 months or fresh direct recruitment whichever is earlier.
3. The Director of Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HRM.I) Department, vide their G.O.No.3421/101/A2/HRM.I/2017, dated.31.03.2017.
Guidelines for Filling up of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts:
Annexure to the G.O.Ms.No.5 AHDD&F(AH) Dept.,Dt. 18.04.2017. Draft Guidelines for Filling up of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts on Contract Basis in Animal Husbandry Department
1. Reservation: Reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Women, Physically Challenged, etc., shall apply for the post as per the ratio only (i.e., 15% for SC, 6% for ST, 3% for Physically Challenged and 29% of BCs). Local Candidates will be preferred over other candidates and the non-local candidates will be considered when an eligible local candidate is not available.
In case no candidates are available for reserved posts such as vacancies or vacancies may be allotted to the open competition. However, the candidates belong to the State of Telangana are only eligible for appointment on contract basis.
2. Conditions of Appointment: Purely contract appointment. No right for regularization. It can be terminated with 30 days’ notice during the contract period without assigning any reason.
3. Tenure: Contractual appointments shall be made for a tenure not exceeding one year or till the regular candidate is posted whichever is earlier.
4. Method of Recruitment: The recruitment is made on a contract basis and the contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and subject to satisfactory performance. However, every year a new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract.
The State Level Selection Committee consisting of the following shall do recruitment:
a) Director of Animal Husbandry, Govt. of Telangana
b) Dean of Veterinary Sciences, PVNR Veterinary University
c) Joint Secretary, AHDD&F, Govt. of Telangana
The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (B.V.Sc. & AH). If the marks obtained in the qualifying exams are equal then age will be taken as criteria. Preference to higher age while preparing merit list.
The selection list will be prepared from the final merit list duly following the reservation mentioned in para 1.
5. Vacancies: Details of District-wise Vacant Posts & Resultant Vacancies are given in Annexure-1.
6. Remuneration: It is proposed a consolidated pay of Rs. 35,000/- per month which is equivalent to the basic pay of the Veterinary Asst. Surgeon in RPS, 2015.
7. Educational Qualifications: B.V.Sc & AH degree awarded by any Veterinary University recognized by Veterinary Council of India. The candidate must be registered with Telangana State Veterinary Council.
8. Age: As on 01.07.2016, the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i) For SCs, STs and BCs: 5 (Five) years
ii) For ex-serviceman 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces
iii) Disabled persons 10 (ten) years
9. Leave 12 casual leaves in the year.
10. Headquarters and transfer: A person appointed on contract shall report at the place of his/her posting at his/her own cost, which will be treated as his/her headquarters. It shall be mandatory for the person to reside at his/her official headquarters.
His/her working hours shall be the same as regular employees. Ordinarily, contractual appointees will not be transferred to other posts or stations. However, the Department reserves the right to transfer contractual appointees to other post of equal status or another station due to exigencies of work, or the performance of the individual.
11. Disciplinary control: Subject to the overall right of the Department to terminate the contract on giving one month’s notice, or pay in lieu thereof.
12. Terms of contract Agreement: All persons appointed on contract basis shall execute on agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.110, with two witnesses, and submit the same to the Appointing Authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts recruitment by TSPSC in Animal Husbandry Department: GO.MS.No.13; Dated:01-06-2016: Government of Telangana, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries Department -Recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post in Animal Husbandry Department by direct recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission – Withdrawal of certain G.Os. – Orders – Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.74, Food & Agriculture (AH.I) Department, dated: 5-2-1988.
2. G.O.Ms.No.474, Food & Agriculture (AH.I) Department, dated: 22-6-1989.
3. G.O.Ms.No.85, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries(AH.I) Department, dated: 19-9-2006.
4. G.O.Ms.NO.45, Finance (HRM.I) Department, dated: 31-3-2016.
In the G.O. 4th read above, Government has issued orders for recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post in Animal Husbandry Department by direct recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission.
2. In view of the above, the orders issued in the G.Os 1st to 3rd read above are hereby withdrawn with immediate effect.
3. The Director of Animal Husbandry, Telangana State, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action accordingly.