TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Marks list, TSPSC has published the Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017 notification on June 1 and applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Subordinate Service.
TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Marks list Results, Selected candidates list 2018:
TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION:: HYDERABAD.
DEPUTY SURVEYOR IN SURVEY, SETTLEMENT, AND LAND RECORDS DEPARTMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 34/2017 (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)
Marks list of the provisionally selected candidates
Web options dates: It is hereby informed that on the basis of written examination held on 20/08/2017 for the post of Deputy Surveyors vide notification No 34/2017, a total of 816 Candidates are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:3 for certificate verification.
The Candidates are hereby directed to exercise Web Option for giving District preference to the post. It will be available from 13/12/2017 to 15/12/2017. The Candidates should avail of this facility from 13/12/2017 onwards. Please visit the Commission’s website (www.tspsc.gov.in) for further details
Provisional List Results of Candidates for Verification of Certificates:
1. It is hereby notified that on the basis of the CBRT Examination held on 20/08/2017 to the posts of Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Department, the candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers have been provisionally admitted for the Verification of Certificates, Subject to Court Orders if any.
2. The candidate who are qualified for certificate of Verification are required to produce the one set of checklist and two attestation forms in original duly filled which are available in the Commission’s website and all Original Certificates along with one set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer, relating to Age, Qualifications, Community (Integrated), Latest Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of B.Cs as per Memo No.3009/BCW/OP/2009,
Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18/12/2015 (prescribed format hosted on website), Certificates relating to claim of age relaxation, Study (from 4th class to 10th class) and if any, at the time of verification of documents, failing which, they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the above certificates.
3. The Verification of Certificates is scheduled from 14/12/2017 and 15/12/2017 at 9.00 AM onwards at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Beside Govt. Polytechnic College, Masab Tank, Hyderabad. The Candidates are instructed to produce all the original Certificates as mentioned in the Notification on the same day without fail.
4. The candidates are requested to obtain and keep ready all the certificates as mentioned in the Memo. If on further Verification, it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of such candidate/candidates shall be canceled at any stage of the selection process.
5. The Commission reserves the right to disqualify any candidate if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for the Verification Material and further details
TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION:: HYDERABAD
TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017 Final Answer Key: TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017 Final Answer Key will be available on Commission’s website…..:
TSPSC has conducted a written examination for the notification no.34/2017 on 20-08-2017. The final keys of this exam will be available on the Commission’s website from 18-10-2017. No further objections will be entertained on the Final keys.
WEB NOTE for Edit Option:
TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2017 Edit Option, Bio Data Corrections, Application form Corrections: The candidates who have applied for the post of Deputy Surveyors in Survey, Settlement and Land Records Department are hereby informed that during recruitment process it is observed that,
The candidates are often committing mistakes in filling Biodata in their respective applications and requesting TSPSC for Biodata corrections in their respective PDF applications. But it is not feasible for TSPSC to make corrections in the candidate’s respective applications, as it is the candidate’s responsibility to fill the application form correctly.
In view of the above, it is decided to give a chance to the candidates to correct their wrongly entered data by way of giving Edit Option. In this regard, the candidates are directed to go through the following instructions.
1. Candidates are strictly informed that this Edit Option will be considered for one time only. Hence, the candidate should show utmost care while using Edit Option as this Data will be considered up to final selection.
2. The candidates are instructed to view their Bio-data in PDF which is made available to him to easily identify the wrongly entered data that he entered in his/her respective application; candidates may download their corrected PDF for future reference.
The candidates are directed to use this facility on15th, 16th and 17th of July, 2017 other details are available in the commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in
Deputy Surveyors: 273 posts
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017 Min. Max.||The scale of Pay Rs.|
|1||Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Dept.||273||18-44*||22,460 – 66,330/-|
Educational Qualification: see below
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Dept.||i). Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad OR its equivalent examination. |
ii) Must have obtained the National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India). OR Must have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman) OR Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology)
Age limit: see above // 18-44*
Application fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(5)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of the application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
How to apply: Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
A. Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their OTR Applications.
i. Aadhar number
ii. Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION, etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing, etc.
iii. Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
B. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online (Basic data of the individual) and submit the downloaded formats in the TSPSC Office by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given in notification
a. The Applicants have to register on the TSPSC website & provide basic data online. TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Marks list.
b. After that, the Applicants have to download the entire appropriate Application form from the TSPSC WEBSITE (http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the requisite columns & enclose all the necessary documents (Publications, Experience Certificates, Research topics, Academic Contributions, and other relevant certificates) and submit in Bound booklet format in triplicate (3 copies) to the secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, Nampally, HYDERABAD – 500001 by Registered Post/In person.
For any problems related to submission of Application please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy TS #DeputySurveyors Recruitment GO.Ms.No.116 Dated:14.09.2016: TS Government given permission to fill (273) Two Hundred and Seventy-Three vacant posts of Deputy Surveyors in Survey, Settlements and Land Records Department, through the Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad shall take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadre wise / vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities. The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad shall issue the notification and schedule for recruitment expeditiously.
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 06/06/2017
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 24/06/2017
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before the commencement of Examination.
The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 20/08/2017 FN. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.