TSPSC Food Safety Officer posts Recruitment 2020 notification released on the Telangana State Public Service Commission Website for filling up 36 posts of FSO in The Director, Institute of Preventive Medicine Public (Health) Laboratories & Food ( Health) Administration and Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation in the State of Telangana.
TSPSC invites online applications for 36 posts of Food Safety Officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode at the official website before January 25, 2020.
TSPSC is inviting applications for 36 FSO posts in IPM Health Administration and GHMC in Telangana State. The submission of online application has been started from January 6, 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply only on official website tspsc.gov.in.
Food Safety Officer in IPM: 10 posts
Food Safety Officer in GHMC: 26 posts
The candidate should be aged between 18 years to 34 years as on August 1, 2019, to apply for the examination. They also need to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University to be eligible for the application process. Click here to view the official notification released.
How to Apply for TSPSC Food Safety Officer Posts:
- The candidates need to register themselves as per OTR (One-time Registration) on the official website of TSPSC before they apply for the posts – https://tspsc.gov.in/index.jsp
- Once registered in OTR, candidates can easily apply by logging in to their profiles using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in the registration process
- The candidates are required to enter the required details and fill in the form completely
- Documents like Aadhar card, educational qualification degrees and mark sheets, caste certificates etc. should be kept ready for easy filling of the application form
- Take a print-out of the same for future reference
The exam can be conducted in both online and offline mode as per the Board’s discretion. It has two slots namely Paper 1 and 2. Paper 1 will consist of 150 multiple choice questions to test candidates general knowledge and Paper 2 will have 150 questions related to the candidate’s subject of choice. The merit would be calculated inclusive of both papers. The candidates can click here for further details.
a. Starting Date of Registration: 06-01-2020
b. Last day of Online Application: 25-01-2020
c. Date of Examination: 23-02-2020 The Exam date is declared later by TSPSC (Exam Date)
d. Admit Card Download Date: 7 days before the exam – TSPSC FSO Advt