TSPSC Group 2 Final Results & Marks List Of the Interviewed Candidates. TSPSC Group 2 Selection List Results (Selected Candidates List)/Final Results: TSPSC Release the final result of Group- II services on 24-10-2019 for 1027 posts out of 1032 notified. Unit lists will be sent to HoDs in the first week of November. Telangana Group 2 Final Results released by TSPSC on 24-10-2019.
A total of 1027 posts have been filled for a total of 1032 posts. Of the selected candidates, 259 Dy. Thahsildars, 284 Excise SIs, 156 Commercial Taxes, several Municipal Commissioners & other officers. TSPSC Group 2 Marks List Of the Interviewed Candidates Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the consolidated marks list of the candidates who attended the interviews for recruitment to the posts falling under Group-II Services on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the TSPSC Group II interview can visit the official website of TSPSC – tspsc.gov.in – to check and download the mark list. TSPSC has conducted this recruitment drive to fill up 1035 vacancies to various posts under Group-II services. Candidates can obtain the TSPSC Group II mark list either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
The Consolidated Marks List of the candidates who attended the Interviews from 01/07/2019 to 27/08/2019 for recruitment to the posts falling under Group-II Services, notified vide notfn no.20/2015 & 17/2016, is placed on the Commission’s website. Interviews were conducted for 2064 candidates against 1032 vacancies. Out of 2064 candidates 2028 candidates attended the interviews.
The marks list of these 2028 candidates is placed in the Commission’s website. For further details please visit www.tspsc.gov.in N.B: Candidates may note that Memorandum of Marks of candidates will be provided one month after completion of final selection (i.e., after filling 4 not filled vacancies) according to terms of Para-IX-e (Memorandum of Marks) of the Notification No.17/2016, dt:01/09/2016. TSPSC Group 2 Marks List Of the Interviewed Candidates
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the results of Group-2 services on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the TSPSC Group 2 recruitment process can visit the official website of TSPSC – tspsc.gov.in – to check and download the results. Candidates can obtain the TSPSC Group 2 results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. It is to be noted that the selections are published here with subject to the following conditions.
a. That success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as the case may be considered necessary that the candidate having regard to her/his character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service. b. Candidate should found physically fit for the post. c. Candidate should produce original certificates as required in accordance with the rules/notification.
Steps to check TSPSC Group 2 Result 2020:
- Visit the official site of TSPSC at tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on TSPSC Group 2 Result-2020 link available on the official home page.
- A new PDF page will open that needs to be downloaded.
- Check the result and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- OR use the below given link from this page
Group 2 Details:
- Job Announcements: 20/2015, 17/2016
- Number of posts: 1032
- Applications received: 7,89,985
- Candidates who wrote the test: 5.17 lakhs
- Exam Date: November 11, 2016
- Exam Results Announced: June 1, 2017
- Verification of Certificates: Dec. 5, 6, 2018
- Conduct t of Interviews: July 1 to August 28, 2020
- Final Results announced: October 24,-2020
TSPSC declared 24-10-2019 the result for 1027 vacancies out 1032 vacancies notified under Group II Services (Notification Nos:20/2015 & 17/2016). A Special Meeting of the Commission was held today at 4 pm under the Chairmanship of Prof. Ghanta Chakrapani, Hon’ble Chairman, TSPSC and approved the results. TSPSC has earlier issued the Notification for the following posts of Group-II Services recruitment vide Notification Nos.20/2015 and 17/2016 for total 1032 vacancies.
Post Code and Name of the Post – No of vacancies
1. Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service): 19
2. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service) : 156
3. Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-Service): 23
4. Extension Officer (Pancharat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service): 67
5. Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service) : 284
6. Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration : 259
7. Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Co-operative Societies : 62
8. Executive Officer Grade-1 M Endowments Department : 11
9. Assistant Labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department : 03
10. Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms da Textiles: 20
11. Assistant Section Officer GAD(Single Unit) Secretariat : 90
12. Assistant Section Officer M Finance Department Secretariat : 28
13. Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat : 10
TOTAL VACANCIES : 1032
TSPSC received total 7,89,985 applications and the examination was held on 11/11/2016 & 13/11/2016. Thereafter the further recruitment process was pending due to court cases and incompliance with the orders of Hon’ble Court, interviews were held at TSPSC office from 01/07/2019 to 27/08/2019 for 2064 candidates picked-up in 1:2 ratio.
The result of four vacancies will be announced later as the specially qualified candidates as prescribed were not available in the list of interviewed candidates and will be finalised after further pick up and process. Further one vacancy of HH (General) is kept aside incompliance with the orders of Hon’ble High Court. The detailed selection list will be hosted shortly today on TSPSC website www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC has notified that on the basis of the Written Examination held on 11/11/2016 and 13/11/2016, verification of certificates held on 12/06/2017 & 21/09/2017 to 27/09/2017 & 05.12.2018 ,06-12-2018 & 27/06/2019 and 20/08/2019, interviews held from 1/07/2019 to 27/08/2019 to the various posts under Group II Services, the candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers have been provisionally Selected post falling under group-2 services notified in Commissions notification 17/2016 to 20/2015 Dt 01/09/2016. The selections are published here with subject to the following conditions.
1. That success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as the case may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to her/his character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service. 2. That the candidate is found physically fit for the post. 3. That the candidate should produce such original certificates as required in accordance with the rules/notification.
Post Code No. and Name of the Post Code No.
PC1 Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service
PC2 Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
PC3 Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-Service
PC4 Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)
PC5 Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service
PC6 Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration
PC7 Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Co-operative
PC8 Executive Officer Grade-I in Endowments Department
PC9 Assistant Labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department
PC10 Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textiles
PC11 Assistant Section Officer GAD(Single Unit) Secretariat
PC12 Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat
PC13 Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat
Instructions: 1) One HH-G-L vacancy in PC-1 is kept vacant. to avoid dual appointment in single roster / vacancy as the confirmation from the Government is required on implementation of the judgment on WP No. 24909/2015, dt:27/10/2015.
2) For 4 vacancies which (BC-A(W)UR, ST(W)UR, VH(W)UR in PC13 and Ex- Ser(G)UR in pc-12) are remained un- filled due to non-availability of eligible candidates among the interviewed candidates, will be filled up after picking-up candidates for verification of certificates and for interviews subsequently. If no Ex-Ser candidate with required qualification is available in the entire Ranking List, that vacancy will be converted to OC(G)UR vacancy and the entire selection will be revised accordingly
3) Obtaining relinquishments is not applicable to this selection list as per the Rule-6(A) of the Commission’s Rules of Procedure as in this recruitment multiple categories of posts are notified.
4) The result is subject to outcome of various court cases pending before Hon’ble High Court.
5) The Marks List of all the selected candidates will not be displayed as the selection process for 5 vacancies (1 kept vacant + 4 not filled) and many court cases that are pending before the Hon’ble High Court.
If it comes to the notice of the Commission later that any candidate furnished false information or the selection is not in order due to any act of omission or commission of any candidate, then her/his provisional selection is liable to be cancelled at any stage and they will forfeit all consequential benefits including that of selection, besides that, the Commission reserves the right to take any action as it deems fit in the circumstances of the case, in terms of the provisions as notified in TSPSC Rules of Procedure published in Telangana State Gazette No. 60., Dt: 28/12/2015. The Provisional Selection is subject to the final outcome of W.P’s and others cases pending, before the Hon’ble High Court, Telangana.
The TSPSC has published the List of provisionally admitted candidates for Interview (Oral Test) to the posts under Group II Services. The Interviews will be held in the office of TSPSC at Prathibha Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad from 01-07-2019 onwards. For the List of Hall ticket numbers and Interview Schedule candidates can visit: www.tspsc.gov.in. It may be noted that interview schedule will be drawn from a jumbled list and announced phase wise. Candidates are requested to check the website for weekly interview schedule.
TSPSC Group 2 Results, Interview dates for 1:2 list candidates: TSPSC has notified that as per the Orders of Hon’ble High Court in Writ Appeal Nos.1525, 1527, 1560, 1571, 1584, 1593, 1624, 1625, 1629, 1645, 1664, 1667, 1689 & 1697 OF 2018 AND 81 & 210 OF-2020 and Writ Petition Nos.43778, 44063, 44243, 44270 OF 2018 dated: 03/06/2019 and in the light of the judgement on W.P. No.41910 of 2017 and the report of the Technical Committee dated:09/03/2017 the Result Notification for Interview (Personality Test) in 1:2 ratio is declared herewith.
TSPSC notified that on the basis of the
Written Examination held on 11/11/2016 and 13/11/2016 and
Verification of certificates held on 12/06/2017 & 21/09/2017 to 27/09/2017 and 05.12.2018 and 06-12-2018 to the various posts under Group II Services,
the candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers have been provisionally admitted in the ratio 1:2 for general candidates and 1:5 ratio for PH Category candidates for Interview.
The candidates who have qualified for Interview (Personality Test) are required to attend at TSPSC Office (Pratibha Bhavan), Nampally, Hyderabad along with Verification Certificate, Original Certificates along with No Objection Certificate from the employer (if anywhere employed) and two (2) passport size photos & one original Photo Identification Card on the relevant date and time as per schedule. Group 2 Interview Schedule
- The list of candidates to be interviewed will be displayed on a weekly basis every Monday.
- The schedule of succeeding week will be displayed on the website.
- Candidates have to check the website regularly and candidates are responsible for checking the interview schedule and attending the interview on specified date and time.
If, on further verification, it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of such candidate / candidates shall be cancelled at any stage of selection process. In respect of posts of Prohibition & Excise Sub-Inspector (Post code No: 5), the candidates have to undergo a Medical Examination before the competent Medical Board at Hyderabad and the P.H. Candidates have to undergo Medical Examination by respective Medical Boards.
In respect of posts of Assistant Section Officer (Post code No: 11,12 and 13) the candidates have to attend a Test in “Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of Computer and Associated Software” which will be conducted in respect of the posts of ASO’S in terms of the orders issued in G.O. Ms. No. 134 GA (Ser.B) Dept., Dt. 12/05/2014, as per the orders issued by the Government of Telangana vide G.O. Ms. NO. 261 GA (Ser.A) Department, Dt.23/07/2016. This proficiency test which is only a qualifying test will be conducted at the appropriate stage of selection process.
Whenever there is a short fall in 1:2 candidates due to rejections/ absenteeism during certificate verification stage or disqualification by Medical Board another spell of certificate verification will be called for while interviews are being conducted. However, in case candidates are absent for interviews it will not be treated as shortfall and no further candidates will be called in place of absentees for interviews. The candidates are instructed to download “Instructions to the candidates for Interview” from the Commissions website from 24/06/2019 onwards